Chapter 6

Hi Lovelies,

Chapter 6 for you all which is dedicated to @Skys_are_grey :D

Pic on the side is of>>>

BTW, Today is my Sister’s Birthday :D

****

“ Take a chance on me and I

will prove how worthy your

life is.”

Heenashree Khandelwal,

Soulmates, By Chance

QUILLON P.O.V

“Grace, are you listening?” Dad asked mom irately.

“I will, when you say something worth listening” Mom retorted.

That girl will not be coming to my pack” Dad snapped. An aggressive growl came from my wolf, when he heard that, and I clenched my fist to hold him back. However, Quinn, who was beside me, talking to someone in the phone, looked at me questioningly.

“She will and that’s my final decision” Mom growled out placing the bowls on the table with a clank.

Darya is my mate and we are supposed to decide what to do, but unfortunately my parents are deciding for us. That was irritating me and I was growling lowly every single time, but was ignored by both of them.

“I am the Alpha and I have decided that she will not come to this pack” Dad said pulling back his chair and taking a seat.

“You are no longer an Alpha of the pack” mom said amused and dad growled at her in warning. “Just like I am not the Luna anymore” mom said softly and then turned to look at me and Quinn.

“Cut the call and come to have dinner Quinn, Q” she called sitting on her chair. Huffing, I got up from the couch and marched towards the table.

“Exactly. Then why are we having this discussion?” Dad asked simply.

“Because we want Q to take a decision” mom said and I cocked an eyebrow. I thought they were doing it for me.

“Alright. I know what Q’s decision is” Dad said smugly and mom looked at him questioningly. “He doesn’t want her to come here” my wolf snapped his jaws, after hearing my father’s words, and glasses and crockeries rattled, while the whole table vibrated from my savage growl.

“Give me a warning next time” Quinn mumbled with a frown getting up and going to get a sponge to clean the table, because his glass fell while I growled.

Dad looked totally taken aback while mom looked jubilant.

“I guess he does” mom said in satisfaction as she poured water to Quinn’s glass.

“I don’t” I muttered with a frown while my wolf growled in contradiction. Dad heaved a sigh, while mom…. She just gave me a death glare.

“Repeat it” my mother snarled at me and I looked away harshly. Darya had impressed mom the moment mom she came to know the name of her farm. She cried for a whole day recalling her former pack, before finally asking me to tell everything about Darya. I told her a few things, however mom wasn’t satisfied and so she took a bold step and contacted Duncan Rhoades.

At last, after meeting Darya, mom liked her all the more and I didn’t know what had happened to cause that. However, now ma was adamant in her decision of bringing Darya here, while dad was against it.