Chapter 14

Hola!

Chapter 14 is here and it is dedicated to @cutejaya1 :D

Pic on the side is of Quillon’s wolf >>>

****

“ There isn’t a person in this

city more dangerous than a

wolf whose mate is in danger.”

Patricia Briggs , Fair Game

(Alpha & Omega, #3)

QUILLON P.O.V

“Don’t come to pick me up today evening. I am going to my house after which Duncan will drop me?” Darya said as soon as I brought the car to a halt in front of her college.

“Why are you going there?” I couldn’t help but ask.

“I have stuff to do and I miss Lorcan” she replied getting out. I didn’t reply because it has been a week since she had moved to the pack and every day she talks to that little boy on the phone. She doesn’t even correct the Alpha heir when he calls me bad.

Waving at me as well as at her guards, she rushed inside the entrance. I watched Darya running there, but suddenly she stopped, walked backwards and then went and turned off the tap. Smiling, I shook my head. She is very peculiar when it comes to plants and water. The other day, I had forgotten to turn off the tap and Darya lectured me for about an hour about it. My ears are still ringing from all the swear words she had used after I did a big mistake of growling at her.

Snapping out of my thoughts, I shook my head and looked for Darya, only to see that she had already gone to her class. Closing my eyes, I took a deep breath, to find any strange scents around. When I was sure there was none, I brought the engine back to life.

Her guards stared at me, but a low growl from me was enough for them to look away.

Around ten that morning, I was sitting in my office and reading a file that listed names of Cable’s victims. He is like a serial killer. That too the unstable, cannot help themselves, kind. Slowly, I was making a plan on how to target him.

I raised my head and inhaled, when I heard a knock on the door. It was Nevin. “Come in” I said lowly leaning back against my seat.

“Your dad sent you this” Nevin dropped envelopes on my desk and I nodded. “Also, he said that he wants you to join office ASAP” Nevin added with a smirk and I rolled my eyes.

What part of I-need-a-break my dad couldn’t understand? That too it’s just two months. After that, I am ready to join the company. In these two months, I want Konrad and his allies dead.

“I will talk to him later about that” I mumbled and went back to reading the file.

“Are you ever going to explain what are you up to?” Nevin demanded, leaning forward and picking up the envelope, which had recent photographs of Konrad and his allies.

“Not until I have a plan” I replied calmly without looking up.

“And how is ‘LUST’ going to help you in your plan?” Nevin asked in confusion. He didn’t understand! No one will. “Why exactly have you written this?” he asked again, staring at the word, I have written at the back of Cable’s photograph.