Chapter 46

Hi :D

Chapter 46 is here and it is dedicated to @domelza9. I also want to make a special mention of her friend Madhu, who is celebrating her birthday today. Happy Birthday Madhu :D

And ladies.... Drool over the pic above ^^^^ of sexy Lucas Medeiros as Konrad *Sighs* Damn! I missed him!

Enjoy!

****

"How could this have happened when everything was normal?"
- Joan Didion
, The Year Of Magical Thinking.

DARYA P.O.V

"I want to know how the fuck that bastard is alive" I snarled the moment I entered the farm house in Elegance Pack.

Once the news of Konrad being alive reached us, we called for an immediate meeting in the Elegance Pack farmhouse. It was four in the afternoon and everyone was present here. The children too were here because their parents were too scared to leave them at home.

"Language" Vanessa admonished with a frown and I scowled at her.

"Screw language. I just want to know HOW that monster is alive. I had stabbed a sword right through his heart. RIGHT THROUGH HIS HEART" I stressed through gritted teeth. "I had pierced a hole in his heart. Stopped it from beating! Then HOW the fuck is he still alive?" I growled as my wolf bared her fangs.

"He was dead. I had checked his pulse" Granel pointed out and Cortez nodded.

"Ruben" Sel called loudly and only then I noticed him. He had changed a lot in the two years since I had last seen him. Grown tall and muscular, but he still possessed that remarkable je-ne-sais-quoi that won everyone's heart.

"What did you mean when you said Konrad cannot be killed?" She asked him.

"He cannot. I had heard my dad talking to his friends... something about him being invincible."

"Invincible?" I hissed.

"Why didn't you tell us this before?" Duncan snapped at him.

"I didn't think it was true. How can it be true? I mean invincible was too much to believe.... but now I know it is true because I met him today."

"You went to meet him?" Sel growled.

"He bumped into him" Malory corrected.

"I didn't know what had happened here. No one had told me and Konrad knew that too. He was waiting for me at the airport and asked me to greet Malory on his behalf. I thought he had hurt her or something... but she was fine and so was everyone. When I told Cortez what Konrad had told me, he was shocked and then I came to know he was supposed to be dead for you all!" Ruben said grimly.

"He is enjoying this. He has been attacking my friends too"

"He killed Nancy" Duncan said and I nodded. I saw the CCTV cameras. Nancy was her usual happy self when she came to the farm. She had been making pot-pourri when she had stiffened, turned and lost herself. That monster had hypnotized her and forced her to kill herself.

My wolf whined slowly when she thought of Nancy who was a very dear friend.

"And Katherine. Her falling near my feet the moment I step out of the building was no co-incidence. He was sending me a message" I told quietly. Two innocent people were killed by that heartless monster.