Chapter 34

Hello,

Firstly, THANK-YOU HEAPS FOR THE BIRTHDAY WISHES :D I LOVE YOU ALL :D I wanted to say Thank-you personally, but this week I had been sick and could not do so.

Secondly, I am SUPER DUPER HAPPY THAT YOU GUYS LOVED THE TRAILER. It took me a month to make that... phew!

Thirdly, Chapter 34 is here and it is dedicated to @HariniJanakiraman, who celebrates her birthday today. Happy Birthday :D

Fourthly, Pic on the above is of Vincent ^^^ I told you, he has a small but important part and so, here he is.

****

"If you knew how to cook, maybe I would eat," Jace muttered.

Isabelle froze, her spoon poised dangerously. "What did you say?"

Jace edged toward the fridge. "I said I'm going to look for a snack to eat."

That's what I thought you said." Isabelle turned her attention to the soup."
,

QUILLON P.O.V

"I will be downstairs" I told Darya, who was combing her hair like a mermaid. She nodded without looking at me as I wore my wrist watch. If we have to be in Supreme by ten, then we had to leave at eight from here... which means we have to leave within half-an-hour.

Rolling the sleeves of my pullovers, I went downstairs and was surprised to see Quinn sitting and having breakfast. He only prepares breakfast on weekends or when he has holidays. And today, it was neither.

"Why did you prepare breakfast?" I asked curiously.

"I do not have school today" he replied and stopping dead in my tracks, I turned my head to look at him. "Someone tampered with the water and drain pipes of the school yesterday and now the whole school is flooded" he said with a serious face and narrowing my eyes, I shook my head well aware that the 'someone' here is none but Quinn himself.

That's where he went last night!

"What a terrible, terrible thing to do!" Quinn feigned sadness and when I noticed the blatant amusement in his eyes, one side of my lips curved upwards.

"Smart ass" I muttered sitting on my stool and he beamed proudly.

"We are leaving at eight" I said.

"I am ready to go anytime"

A few minutes later, Darya entered the kitchen and she shot me a questioning look, when she noticed Quinn. "I am coming with you guys" Quinn announced grinning widely and then explained to her what he did with the pipes last night.

"I will get the car out of garage" I told her after my breakfast was done.

__

I pressed the horn as I brought the car to a halt in the driveway. Quinn climbed into the front passenger seat and I turned my head stare at him, as my wolf growled inside me.

"Come on Darya, hurry up! It's already eight-fifteen" he shouted closing the door. As Quinn looked at me, he stopped talking. "What?" he inquired raising a brow.

"Why did you sit here?" I demanded in a flat tone. It was Darya's seat!

"I..." Quinn seemed baffled and then gaped, as I continued staring at him with a blank expression. "You are kicking me out for her? What happened to bros over—"

"Are you really going to finish that sentence?" I snapped.

He compressed his lips and then opened the door, "I will not forget this" he stated and I rolled my eyes. "I will not forget it" he repeated sitting in the back seat.