Chapter 47

Merry Christmas :)

May this day bring you peace, joy and love :) Enjoy!

On this wonderful day, I also want to share with you guys lovely people that I have been selected for WATTPAD BLOCK PARTY :D Yay!

As promised Chapter 47 has been updated and it is dedicated to @Nikky54 for the beautiful cover above ^^^

Sorry, but I did not have the time to edit this....

****

"Only very few people can remain unruffled by trouble."

-Anuradha Bhattacharyya.

QUILLON P.O.V

Dad had come back home. Darya had got accepted as the Luna as since everything was fine in the pack now, she asked mom to remove the exile order and call him back home.

He is a changed person since he has returned. Doesn't talk much, doesn't interact with others much. I don't know if mom forgave him or not but he seemed happy... really happy these days. So, I think everything is fine between them too.

Dad also came to know the truth about what had happened really in that war, fifty-two years ago. He was ashamed and he had conveyed his apologies to Darya. She forgave him too. I know they won't ever be the best of friends, but they both have started respecting each other.

Two days had passed and Konrad hasn't made any move to attack yet. Instead of feeling relieved, I was actually confused. I expected him to show off, but he was still not coming front and that was fishy.

It was obvious he was planning something, but I didn't know what. The thought that he was one step ahead of me, annoyed me. On cue, my wolf growled nastily.

Even though I found it hard to believe, I had honestly thought Konrad was dead. However now... he was back!

As if one wasn't enough... there's now two of him!

I admit I was very much taken by surprise to hear it. I never could have thought cloning was his gift, but at the same time, I was curious to know more.

There has to be some way where Konrad can be killed without having his blood being shed to the ground. Strangling, hanging, poisoning, starving, drowning... many ideas were going on in my head, then again, Konrad wouldn't sit simply and allow me to do that.

No... I needed to think something so twisted that even he wouldn't have seen it coming!

The sound of chair being pulled back across the wooden flooring gets my attention and I turn to look at Quinn, who sat in his seat while busy texting.... Probably Sabine!

"Where is Darya?" I asked him because they were both sitting and watching T.V while I came to kitchen.

"She went upstairs" he murmured without looking at me as I kept plates on the table to serve spaghetti with tomato sauce and meatballs.

Before I could call her, I heard footsteps and soon Darya sat in her seat, beside me. Chewing her bottom lip, she stared at the food and then a smile crept on her mouth, which made my wolf wag his tail.

"So.... I have been thinking" Quinn began and we both looked at him questioningly. "About this current situation and I feel like I am a gooseberry; which is—"