Chapter 16

HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY  to all my lovelies :D:D

It’s Valentine’s day and I have a surprise for all my female readers… Ready?

OK ladies, swooning time because there is a small part of CORTEZ MORELAND in this chapter :D:D

Oh Yeah! This chapter is dedicated to @Love_is_everywhere :D

Pic on the side is of Tyson Grier >>>

****

“Everything that had happened was shockingly beautiful, enough to make you crazy.” 
― Banana Yoshimoto
, NP

DARYA P.O.V

After lunch, the next day, Quillon said he had to go patrolling around the territory with his pack members. I believed he was patrolling to make sure none of Konrad’s aids were close to the territory.

When I was sure both the brothers were out of the door, I called the unit.

The unit is actually, a small voice transmitter device that I had dropped in Rick’s prison cell yesterday. The unit already knows I am the master and hence, whenever I call it, I will be able to hear any minute sounds in the surrounding through my cellphone.

Once the unit was activated, I could hear sounds of Rick’s ragged breathing in the prison. Smirking, I cut the call. He is still in the prison. Until he is in the prison, he is safe… from me!

I had it all planned.

Thanks to the character trait written by Quillon, in Rick’s picture, I came to know that Rick’s weakness was Greed. At that precise moment, I made a plan along with the five Alphas’. My photo was placed on a website with a prize for anyone who would kill me. I knew that Rick would definitely come after me for the money. Everything was going according to the plan, until somehow Quillon came to know about that website.

I don’t know how he learned about the existence of website. I had made sure he was kept out of this, but somehow he still got to know about it. For now, I suspect Konrad sent the website address to Quillon. I have already asked Tyson to find it out for me.

Once Quillon came to know about the website, there was no stopping him. My wolf cherished his protectiveness, but I felt guilty because I was lying to him. He cared but I did not deserve it, especially when I was the one who had asked Tyson to create that website.

However, it was too late for me to backtrack from my plan. I knew Rick would choose to attack me in my college, because that is where I am mostly present without my guards around, and so I planned to go to college yesterday. However, Quillon had dominated me and ordered me not to go to the college. When he did that, my wolf seriously got threatened and she immediately surrendered to him. I desperately want to know how Quillon does that, how even other pack wolves submit to him. How is his wolf so dominant? It is definitely not because his parents are Alpha’s because Sel, whose parents too are Alpha’s, cannot dominate other pack wolves.

Quillon is something else. I have to find out how his wolf is so powerful!

I knew I couldn’t stay in the room, even though Quillon commanded me to and hence, I ran away. In college, my guards had already spotted Rick and so I deliberately went towards the court, so that he could follow me. I was waiting for him to attack me. Unfortunately for me, Quillon also saw Rick at the same time. I had seen through the window, how with just one punch Quillon was able to knock Rick out.