Chapter 23

Presenting Chapter 23 and it is dedicated to @sweetyanchal who is celebrating her birthday today :D HAPPY BIRTHDAY :D:-*

****

" Let me rephrase." He took a

seething step toward me.

"When it comes to you... I

don't like to share.

Samantha Young , On Dublin

Street (On Dublin Street, #1)

DARYA P.O.V

"No. It's blowing the candle" Nancy said to Wesley, while we were all making flower bouquet in the farm warehouse. 

"Blowing the fire" Wesley repeated instead and I chuckled.

"Wesley no" Nancy groaned. "It's blowing the candle. Say it again" Nancy told him.

"Blowing the fire" Wesley said and I bit my bottom lip, while my body shook with silent laughter.

"No. No. Say it after me... Blowing"

"Blowing"

"The Candle"

"The Fire" Wesley said instead and I burst out laughing, while also dropping the flowers I was holding.

"I give up" Nancy cried throwing up her hands. "This is unfair. He listens to you but not to me" Nancy complained.  "Wesley you are making me sad" Nancy pouted staring at Wesley who was smiling adorably.

"Sad – bad. Happy- Good" Wesley said to her.

"That's a nice thought Wesley" I said and he flashed that adorable smile to me too. "Your dad taught you that?"

"Wesley dad good" he said handing me exactly twelve roses.

"I know and even Wesley is good" I said hugging his side.

'Your mate has entered the territory' Fox said through the link and my wolf perked up in excitement. 

'Ok' I replied and picked up my cell phone to call Wesley's dad.

"The hottie is here" Nancy questioned smirking at me and I rolled my eyes at her nickname for Quillon. "You know you are so lucky Darya. You never had a boyfriend before and when you have one for the first time, he turns out to be perfect in every single way" she mused.

"Believe me, he is not perfect" I said just before Wesley's dad answered the call. After asking him to come here, I quietly packed Wesley's bag.

"Why do you say so? He seemed nice, polite; well-educated, is minted, good-looking and you also told me he cooks. If a girl gets a guy who can cook, then she has struck gold" Nancy pointed out dreamily and I rolled my eyes.

"That's how Quillon seems to others. But those who know him really well, also know that he is an ass"

"But you like him, don't you? Or else you would have never stayed with him" Nancy remarked and I looked away to hide my blush. "Darya?" she probed grinning when I did not answer her.

"Come on Wesley, your dad is going to come soon" I told him while Nancy laughed like a hyena. "We are going home early today" I said when he was about to check the time. "Your dad is waiting" I added while Wesley stood up.

By the time we reached the farm gate, Wesley's father had already arrived and after waving Wesley goodbye, I went to pick my own bag.

In the hollow trunk of the baobab tree, I changed my clothes and put the one I had worn to college today. It was a black jeans and striped sleeveless drop-hem tunic top.