Chapter 2

Here is chapter 2 and it is dedicated to @Dreamy_Girl_ :)

Enjoy!

For those who couldn’t see a picture of Quillon in the last chapter, here is another one>>>> :P

****

“ I wasn't in love with her. And

she didn't love me. For me the

question of love was

irrelevant. What I sought was

the sense of being tossed about

by some raging, savage force,

in the midst of which lay

something absolutely crucial. I

had no idea what that was.

But I wanted to thrust my

hand right inside her body

and touch it, whatever it was.”

Haruki Murakami, South of the

Border, West of the Sun

QUILLON P.O.V

“She must be a cousin sister” I said calmly but Mike shook his head.

“The pups didn’t say it like that. They said she was named after her mother, the former Luna.” I shook my head in confusion. I barely know anything about the former Luna of Emperor Pack, however I knew that the current one was the daughter of Alpha Frank Norwood of Regal Pack. It is because of his mate, that Duncan has good ties with Grier and Regal Pack, whose Alpha’s are her cousin’s.

“Duncan has a sister?” Nevin asked in disbelief. “Why aren’t we aware of this?”

“He said he is not sure” I pointed out.

“Duncan’s sister?” Quinn said and then frowned, “Na…. she doesn’t look like Duncan” he said and I gave him a blank look. “I mean, they are not similar to look at all.”

“And when have you met Duncan Rhoades?” I asked cocking an eyebrow and Quinn had the grace to blush.

“I just presumed” he said grinning and I rolled my eyes.  “Whatever, did you see Clay? He didn’t pay me yet” with that said Quinn was gone.

“But where did this sister come from all of a sudden?” Nevin asked still startled by that information. “I thought Duncan was an only child.”

“I doubt it’s true. Maybe Alpha Duncan just treats her like a sister” Mike prompted.

“I don’t care if she is his sister or not. I just want her to apologize to Quinn” I stated with a growl. “What she did was wrong.” Someone needs to teach that girl her place. She cannot disrespect an Alpha Blood like that.

And what if she is, like Mike said, an Alpha blood too? My wolf mused but I chose to ignore him.

“Find her and bring her here” I commanded.

“Or even better let’s narrate the incident to Duncan and ask him to make the girl apologize” Harvey said and we all turned to look at him.

“Duncan will never agree to that” Nevin piped in.