Chapter 12

Happy Makar Sankranti :)

This is a very auspicious day to me because two years ago on this very day, I posted my first story on wattpad :)

Here is chapter 12 dedicated to @purvig :D

And presenting sexy Lucas Medeiros as Konrad :D >>>>

****

DARYA P.O.V

I was sitting on the bed and recalling Quillon’s words over and over again.

What did he mean by that? How can he be stronger than me? He obviously cannot. Okay, maybe physically he might be but I, with my gifts, am stronger than other wolves except Konrad. Well, he is just as strong as me!

Quillon was teasing me. I am sure of that.

But then again, why did my wolf cower when he ordered me. How can he order me around? I am not even in his pack.

Maybe it’s because of the whole mate thing? Maybe that’s why my wolf listens to him. It has to be. There is no way that Quillon can be stronger than me.

Sighing, I decided to have a shower.

After the shower, I called Sel and spoke with her and Lorcan for about twenty minutes. It was around eight in the evening when I decided to ask Quillon about the dinner. I doubt the brothers go every day to their parents place to have dinner. I think Mrs. Owen cooks it for them.

When I went downstairs, Quinton was in the living room, watching a football match. Quillon was not in the house, I could sense it.   “Hi” I said standing in front of Quinn.

He looked up and smiled, “I heard you had quite an adventurous day today” Quinn said in a teasing tone.

“I was having until your brother showed up” I grumbled sitting beside him.

“That’s his favorite bike. He doesn’t let anyone touch it” Quinn imparted with a grin. “So hats off for you.”

“Thank-you” I said sweetly.

“He is still out there, cleaning the bike” Quinn said and I chuckled. “It might take some time. I wonder what time we are going to have the dinner” Quinn said switching off the T.V. “Can you cook?” he asked me.

“I know only basic stuff.”

“Then I have to wait for Q” he sighed.

“Why? Mrs. Owen doesn’t come here to cook?”

“No. She is for cleaning purpose. She is not that great cook” Quinn announced shaking his head.

“Then you go to your parents place for dinner?”

“No. That’s only when they have something to tell us… or more like yell at us” he scoffed.

“Restaurant?”

“Why go to restaurant when we have chef Quillon at home?” Quinn stated and my eyes were as wide as saucers. “Q cooks better than mom” Quinn added totally oblivious of my shocked look.

“Are you serious?” I asked in a whisper.

Quinn looked at me and snickered before saying, “He is a gourmet just like me.”

It was a good thing that my jaws hadn’t hit the floor yet. I was totally spooked. Quillon cooks? I could not visualize Quillon in a kitchen. Gourmet?