081: The Fights Over

Blakeley stood breathing heavily as Eleven and Vecna stood opposite each other

"If you touch her again. I will kill you again." Eleven tells Vecna.
"Is that what you did? Hmm? Did you kill me? I am so glad you are here, Eleven. This is going to be beautiful." Vecna says, before using his powers to lift up a bunch of piece of the now broken wall. "So beautiful. And it's all thanks to you."
Vecna tries to throw the pieces of wall at Eleven but she uses her powers to send them into the other wall. Vecna then uses his powers to throw Eleven out of the room. Blakeley grabs the gun she had in her pocket. Vecna hearing the gun cocking turns around and uses his powers to throw Blakeley into the wall. That's when everything goes black for her.

When Blakeley wakes up she was in the red world she had been in before. She was tied to a pillar by some of the vines. She sees Eleven in the same position expect to was being held against a door. Vecna walks away from where he was stood in front of Eleven and walks over to Blakeley. He brings his hand up stroking Blakeley's cheek with her boney finger.
"Don't be afraid. Try and stay very still." Vecna tells her.
"No." Blakeley says, sobbing.
"It will all be over soon." Vecna tells her.
Vecna brings his hand over her face.
"Blakeley!"

~~~~~

"Lucas!" Max shouts.
Lucas turns around from where he had been fight Jason, who had shown up, to see Blakeley floating.
"Shit." Lucas says. "What are we going to do?"
"I don't know. The walkmens are both broken!" Max says.
Jason had stepped on both Blakeley and Max's walkmens breaking them both.
All of a sudden Blakeley's bones start break.
"No!" Lucas shouts.
"Blakeley!" Max shouts.

~~~~~

Vecna's hand comes into contact with Blakeley's face and she feels the life being drained out of her.
Before Vecna could fully kill Blakeley, Eleven breaks free and throws Vecna away from Blakeley with her powers.

~~~~~

Blakeley falls and Lucas and Max break her fall slightly by putting their arms underneath her just before she hit the ground.

~~~~~

Harper, Steve, Nancy and Robin get let go by the vines. The vines slide away, as the four of them cough.
"I don't believe in a higher power or divine intervention. But that was a miracle." Robin says.
"Then we better not waste it." Harper says, looking at the steps up to the attic.
"Phase four." Steve says.
"Flambe." Nancy says.
They walk up to the attic to see Vecna floating in the air with vines, that were tied to pillars, holding him up.
Steve grabs a bottle with gasoline in, with a napkin in the top. He turns to Robin who uses a lighter to catch the napkin on fire. Steve throws it at Vecna causing him to catch on fire and fall.
Vecna looks up making eye contact with the group. He stands up and slowly walks towards them.
Robin throws another bottle at him before Nancy starts shooting him. As Nancy was shooting Harper goes to walk forward, but Steve grabs her arm.
"Be careful." Steve tells her.
"I will." Harper replies.
"And give him hell." Steve adds.
"Oh I definitely will." Harper says,with a smirk.
She walks forward causing Nancy to stop shooting.
"Careful, Harps." Nancy whispers to herself.
Harper stands there staring at Vecna as he stares back. He slowly makes his way towards her.
"This is for my girlfriend." Harper says.
Harper raises her hand using her powers to hold Vecna up in the air. Harper tightens her hand, chocking Vecna.
"Come on, Harps. Don't use to much." Steve whispers.
"And this... is for my sister." Harper says.
Harper then screams as she uses her powers to throw Vecna out the window.
"You okay, Harps?" Steve asks.
Harper turns to them wiping the blood away from under her nose.
"I'm good." Harper says.

After Vecna was out the window the four of them run out the house to find small fires and a burnt mark of Vecna's body in the ground.

~~~~~

"Blakeley! Blakeley! Blakeley!" Max begs.
Blakeley was gasping, her bones were broken and her eyes were white and blue.
"Lucas! Max!" Erica shouts, running into the room, with Jonah following him.
Jonah's heart breaks seeing Blakeley laying on the ground.
"We need a doctor!" Lucas shouts.
"Call an ambulance." Jonah tells Erica. "Hurry, call an ambulance."
Jonah runs over, pulling Blakeley into his lap.
"Jonah." Blakeley gets out.
"Yes, yes. I'm here. I'm here." Jonah says.
"I... I can't feel or... see anything." Blakeley sobs.
"I know. I know. It's okay." Jonah says. "Why didn't you tell me what was going on?"
"Didn't want you involve or in danger." Blakeley chocks out.
"We're going to get you help, okay?" Lucas tells Blakeley, placing a hand on her shoulder.
"Just... just hold on." Max says, grabbing her hand.
"Guys, I'm scared. I'm so scared. I'm so scared." Blakeley says.
"We know. We know. We know." Jonah says.
"I don't want to die, I'm not ready." Blakeley sobs.
"You're not gonna die. Hang on." Max tells her.
"I don't want to go. I'm not ready." Blakeley says.
"You're not going to die. Just hang on." Lucas says.
Blakeley's breathes become more and more shallow.
"Blakeley! Blakeley! Blakeley! No, no, no, Blakeley. Stay with me." Jonah begs.
All three of them were sobbing as they begged for Blakeley to stay with them.
Blakeley's eyes slowly close.