011: Sister Moment

Blakeley had gone back to sit with Johnathan and Nancy by the time Joyce came rushing in

"Hey." Joyce says. "Johnathan? Jesus, what... what happened?"
"Ma'am." Callahan says.
"I'm fine." Johnathan tells his mom.
"Why is he in handcuffs?" Joyce asks.
"Well, your boy assaulted a police officer." Callahan tells her.
"Take them off." Joyce says.
"I'm afraid I cannot do that." Callahan says.
"Take them off!" Joyce shouts.
"You heard her. Take 'em off." Chief Hopper tells Callahan.
"Chief, I get everyone's emotional here, but there's something you need to see." Another officer tells him.

Hopper had followed the two officers outside, before coming back in with the box of weapons that were in the boot of the car.
"What is this?" Joyce asks looking through it.
"Why don't you ask your son? We found it in his car." Hopper says.
"What?" Joyce asks.
"Why are you going through my car?" Johnathan asks.
"Is that really the question you should be asking right now?" Hopper asks. "I wanna see you in my office."
"You won't believe me." Johnathan replies.
"Why don't you give me a try?" Hopper asks.
As Hopper says that Blakeley's mom comes in.
"Mrs Hayes." Callahan say.
"It's Miss Turner actually." Kathrine says.
"Oh, I'm sorry." Callahan says.
"It's fine. I'm here to take my daughter and Nancy home." Kathrine says.
"We aren't going anywhere." Blakeley tells her mom leaning back in the chair.
"Yes you are." Kathrine says.
"I actually need them to stay here." Hopper says.
"Why?" Kathrine asks.
"Because we found these in the Byers car." Hopper says gesturing to the box of weapons. "And your daughter and her friend were with him."
"What?" Kathrine asks looking at her daughter shocked.
"It's not that big of a deal, mom." Blakeley asks.
"Not that big of a deal?" Kathrine shouts.
"Miss, if you'd calm down a little. I just need to take the kids into my office for a small talk then you'll be able to take them home." Hopper says.
"Okay." Kathrine sighs.
Blakeley, Johnathan and Nancy then follow Hopper into his office, with Joyce following them.

After telling Hopper and Joyce about what happened Kathrine had dropped Nancy off at home before taking Blakeley home.
"What the hell has gotten into you?" Kathrine asks.
"Can you just give me a break?" Blakeley asks.
"No, I've given you enough of a break. I've been doing it since we've moved here, and now we're in this position where police are catching you with a load of weapons." Kathrine says. "Tell me what the hell is going on."
"I don't have to tell you anything." Blakeley says.
"Have you forgotten I'm your mother?" Kathrine asks.
"Doesn't mean I have to tell you every single thing about my life." Blakeley responds.
"But you have to tell me if it's something like this." Kathrine says.
"I already know you're going to ground me so just do it already." Blakeley tells her mom, with a sigh.
"Just go upstairs." Kathrine sighs.
"Already planning on doing so." Blakeley says before walking upstairs.

Blakeley was sat in her room reading a book when Harper walks in.
"Hey, what was that with you and mom?" Harper asks.
"It was nothing, Harps." Blakeley replies, coldly.
"It didn't seem like nothing." Harper says.
"It was nothing, Harper!" Blakeley shouts.
"Jesus, I was just asking." Harper says.
Blakeley sighs as Harper turns to leave.
"Harps, wait." Blakeley says, causing her sister to turn and look at her, as she puts her book down and sits up. "I'm sorry, I'm just tried."
"It's okay." Harper says going over and sitting down next to her sister on the bed. "So, what's going on between you and Johnathan?"
"Me and Johnathan?" Blakeley asks confused.
"I mean, he stayed here last night, right?" Harper says.
"Yeah, because mom let him." Blakeley says. "I just had a bad day and Johnathan was there for me."
"Do you like him? Because he clearly likes you." Harper says.
"I don't like him, and he doesn't like me. He likes Nancy." Blakeley explains.
"Isn't Nancy with Steve?" Harper asks.
"Kind of. To be honest I don't really think she likes him anymore." Blakeley says.
"Why?" Harper asks.
"He's done a lot of things that would throw the average girl off." Blakeley says.
"But not you." Harper says.
"What?" Blakeley asks.
"Blake, you're head over heels for him. Just admit it." Harper tells her sister.
"Me? Head over heels, for Steve Harrington? Yeah right." Blakeley scoffs.
"Come on, Blake, it's so obvious." Harper says. "The way you look at her is like 'Oh my God, I wish you were mine.'"
"Shut up." Blakeley says, laughing as she throws a pillow at her sister.
"It's true." Harper says throwing the pillow back.
"Girls, I'm just going out. I'll be back in a couple of hours." Kathrine says standing in the doorway.
"Okay mom." The two girls say before Kathrine leaves.
"Listen..." Blakeley says when the door closes. "I know things with me and mom are already bad. But I really need to do something. If I do this, I can help get Will and Barbara back."
"What do you need me to do?" Harper asks.
"Really?" Blakeley asks.
"You're my sister. I got your back." Harper says.
Blakeley smiles at her sister before telling her what she needed.

__________

Kathrine, Joyce and Hopper were sat in a cafe.
"I need to know what's going on with my daughter. I know you guys know a bit of what's going on." Kathrine tells them.
"Are you sure you want to know?" Joyce asks.
"No matter what it is. I want to know." Kathrine says.
"You absolutely sure. If we tell you it could lead to your whole family being in danger." Hopper says.
"I will protect my daughters, no matter what it takes." Kathrine says.
Joyce and Hopper look at each other and nod at each other.
"Okay." Joyce says.
Little did the two mothers know, that their teenagers were about to do something that could get them both killed.