061: Vecna's Curse

The group pull up to the Lipton's house

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

The group pull up to the Lipton's house. they get out, and Dustin presses the bell multiple times.
"Okay. Well, that's settled, guess he's not here." Steve says.
"Eddie! It's Dustin!" Dustin shouts.
"Great." Steve says.
"We just want to talk. No cops, I swear, we just want to help." Dustin tells him.
Dustin continues to bang on the door yelling.
"Hey guys?" Harper calls over from a little away.
The others walk over and look where Harper was looking to see a shed.
"Maybe we should hold back for a minute. Just watch for a minute. We don't know what could be in there. It might not be Eddie." Blakeley points out.
"Good point." Dustin says.
"We'll watch from different angles. Me and Harper will watch from here, Blakeley and Steve watch from over there and Dustin and Robin watch from over there." Max suggests.
The others agree before going to there places.

While stood watching the barn Steve turns to Blakeley.
"We haven't really talked about how college is going." Steve says.
"It's going good." Blakeley says.
"Are you sure?" Steve asks, sensing there was more going on.
Blakeley does a tight lip smile looking at him nodding.
"Yeah." Blakeley asks.
"Are you sure because it sure as hell doesn't seem like it." Steve says.
"Steve, I'm sure." Blakeley says, getting annoyed.
"Blakeley..." Steve starts.
"Steve, I said, I'm fine, now drop it." Blakeley tells him.
Blakeley looks at him before walking over to Harper and Max.

The group slowly make their way into the shed.
"Hello?" Robin asks. "Is anyone home?"
"What a dump." Steve says, looking around using his flashlight.
Steve then starts prodding a blanket in a boat with an oar.
"What are you doing?" Dustin asks. "What are you doing?"
"He might be in there." Steve says.
"So take the tarp off." Dustin says.
"If you're so brave you take the tarp off." Steve tells him.
"Hey, look over here." Max says, causing Blakeley, Harper and Robin to go over to her.
They see a load of wrappers.
"Someone was here." Harper says.
"Maybe he heard us, got spooked and ran." Blakeley suggests.
"Don't worry, Steve will get him with his oar." Dustin says sarcastically.
"I know you think you're being funny, Henderson. But considering the fact everyone has nearly died, or in B's case actually died, hundred times, personally, I don't find it funny in the slight-" Steve rants, getting cut off by Eddie pushing him up against the wall.
"Eddie! Eddie! Stop! Eddie! Eddie!" Dustin shouts. "It's me. It's Dustin. This is Steve. He's not going to hurt you, right, Steve?"
"Right, yeah." Steve whispers.
"Steve why don't you drop the oar." Dustin suggests, before Steve drops the oar and Eddie moves the knife he was holding closer to Steve's neck. "He's cool. He's cool."
"I'm cool, man. I'm cool." Steve says.
"What are you doing here?" Eddie asks.
"We're looking for you." Dustin tells him.
"We're here to help." Robin says.
"Eddie, these are my friends. You know Robin, from band. These are my friends Max and Harper. The ones who never want to play D&D. And this is Blakeley, my friend who's just left Hawkins for college, but has come back for a week. Eddie, we're on your side. I swear on my mother. Right, guys?"
"Yes, yes." Harper says.
"We swear." Max says.
"On Dustin's mother." Blakeley adds.
"Yeah, Dustin's... Dustin's mother." Steve says.
Eddie takes a moment before letting Steve go. Eddie slowly sits down, as Steve walks off to the side and places his hands on his knees.
"You okay?" Blakeley asks, placing a hand on her boyfriends back.
"Yeah, yeah. I'm good." Steve replies, standing up straight and wrapping an arm around her shoulders kissing the side of her head. "I'm okay."
"Eddie. We just want to talk." Dustin tells Eddie. "Okay?"
"We want to know what happened." Robin tells him, as she kneels down next to Dustin, in front of Eddie.
"You won't believe me." Eddie says, with a shaky voice.
"Try us." Harper tells him.

"Her body, just, like, lifted up into the air and, uh...and she just, like, hung there... in the air. And her bones, she, uh... her bones started to snap. Her eyes, man. It... it was like there was something, like, inside her head, pulling. I... I didn't know what to do, so I... I ran away. I left her there." Eddie explains. "You all think I'm crazy, right?"
"No, we don't think you're crazy." Dustin tells him.
"Don't bullshit me man, I know how this sounds." Eddie says.
"We not bullshitting you." Max tells him.
"We believe you." Robin says.
"Look, what I'm about to tell you, might be a little... difficult to take." Dustin says.
"Okay?" Eddie says, confused.
"You know how people say Hawkins is... cursed?" Dustin asks. "They're not... way off. There's another world. A world hidden beneath Hawkins. Sometimes it bleeds into ours."
"Like, ghost and shit?" Eddie asks.
"There are some things worse then ghost." Harper says.
"These monsters... from this other world, we thought they were gone. But they've come back before." Dustin explains. "And that's why we needed to find you."
"If they're back again. We need to know." Blakeley tells him.
"That night, did you see anything?" Robin asks.
"Dark particles, maybe?" Max suggests, causing Eddie to shake his head.
"It would almost look like dust, swirling dust." Dustin says.
"No man, there was nothing you could see or, uh... or touch." Eddie says. "You know, I tried to wake her, man. She couldn't move. It was like she was in a trance or something."
"Or under a spell." Dustin says.
"A curse." Eddie says.
"Vecna's curse." Dustin says.
"Who's Vecna?" Steve asks.
"And un-dead creature, of great power." Dustin says.
"A spell caster." Eddie adds.
"A dark wizard." Dustin finishes.
Blakeley glances at Steve to see him already looking at her. Once again, this was not over.