049: Number 079

The door opens and the Russian guards walk in

The door opens and the Russian guards walk in. The leader of the guards scoffs seeing them on the floor.
"Where were you two going?" The guard asks. Two guards lift them back up, right before the leader leans down to Steve's level in front of him. "Try telling the truth this time, yes? It will make your visit with Dr. Zharkov less painful."
The Dr then walks over with a gun look thing with a glass vile of a blue liquid.
"Wait. Hold on a second. Okay. Wait, wait, wait." Steve says, freaking out. "What is that thing?"
"It will help you talk." The Dr says.
"Wait, did you clean that thing?" Steve asks, before screaming as the Dr injects him with the blue liquid.

After a lot of questioning the Russian's leave. Blakeley and Steve sat there in silence, waiting for the drugs they had been given to kick in.
"Honestly, I don't really feel anything." Steve says, breaking the silence. "Do you?"
"I mean... I mean I feel fine." Blakeley says. "I feel normal."
"Yeah, I feel fine. I kinda feel good." Steve says, causing the two to laugh.
"Wanna know a secret?" Blakeley asks.
"What?" Steve questions.
"I like it to." Blakeley admits.
"Morons, they messed up the drugs." Steve says.
"They messed it up." Blakeley says, leaning back on Steve. "Morons! Hey Morons!"
"Morons!" Steve shouts. "Whoa."
"There's definitely something wrong with us." Blakeley says.
"Somethings wrong." Steve agrees.
The Russians then come back in and the doctor lays out a load of equipment. After a moment he pulls out a large knife.
"Would now be a bad time to tell you that I don't like doctors?" Blakeley asks.
"Let's try this again, yes?" The leader says. "Who do you work for?"
"Her no one. Me... scoops." Steve says, causing the pair to laugh. "Scoops Ahoy."
"How did you find us?" The leader asks.
"Totally by accident." Blakeley says.
The leader says something in Russian before the doctor picks up some twizzers.
"What is that shiny little toy?" Steve asks.
"What's that, doc?" Blakeley asks.
"Wait, wait, no, no, wait." Steve says freaking out, as the docotr tries pushing his finger nail into his skin further.
"There was a code. We heard a code." Blakeley tells them.
"Code? What code?" The leader asks.
"The week is long. The sliver cat feeds, when blue meets yellow in the west. blah blah blah." Blakeley says. "You broadcast that stupid spy shit all over town, and we picked it up on our cerebro, and we cracked it in a day. A day! You think you're so smart, but a couple of kids, one who scoops ice cream for a living..."
"Hey." Steve says.
"Cracked you're code in a day. And now, people know you're here." Blakeley says.
"Who knows we are here, little bitch?" The leader asks.
"Well Dustin knows." Steve says.
"Hey Steve." Blakeley says, shocked.
"Dustin Henderson." Steve says.
"Steve!" Blakeley groans, leaning back on him.
"Dustin Henderson?" The Russian repeats. "Is it you're small curly haired friend?"
"Oh, curly haired. Great hair. Small. Kind of like a 'fro, yeah." Steve says.
"Where is he?" The Russian asks.
"He's long gone, you big asshole." Steve tells him. "And he's probbaly calling Hopper, and Hopper's calling the US cavalry. They're gonna come in here,commando style, guns a blazin', and kick your sorry asses back to Russia. You're gonna be two pieces of toast."
"Is that so?" The leader asks.
"Yeah." Steve says in a duh tone, causing both him and Blakeley to laugh.
They were all laughing when the alarm goes off. The leader goes to check it out. A few moments after the leader leaves, Dustin comes in and electrocutes the doctor.
"Hey! Henderson!" Steve says, as Dustin and Robin untie the couple. "That's crazy, I was just talking about you."
"Get ready to run."

__________

It had been a few days since Harper had ben stuck in Hawkins Lab. She was sat at the table again when her dad walks over to her with a drink in his hand.
"Here. This is for you." James tells her, placing the glass on the table.
"Thanks." Harper says, not daring to look at him.
"Come on Harps. You have to talk to me at some point, sweetie." James tells her, causing Harper to scoff.
"Like hell. You're the whole reason I'm in this place." Harper says.
"Come on, sweetheart. You know I never wanted you to be in this place." James says.
"Then why haven't you got them to let me go yet?" Harper asks.
"Believe me sweetie, I have tried." James says.
Harper does a tight lipped smile raising her eyebrows as she taps the table.
"Sure." Harper says.
"Harps, come on, please." James says.
"You want to make it up to me, go and see Blakeley and tell her where I am. Or get me out here yourself." Harper says.
"I can't, that will put you in more danger and Blakeley in danger." James says.
"In other words 'I can't because this is all part of my plan and I don't actually care about you'." Harper says, placing her hands on table and pushing herself up.
"Harper, that's not true. You're my daughter. Of course I care. I love you." James says.
"You haven't been my dad since you and mom divorced. You haven't been there once. You only came to Hawkins when you were ill. You don't even know that I like girls and I have a girlfriend. And you know why that is? Because you haven't been there. Mom's new boyfriend is more of a dad to me then you have been these past few years." Harper says.
"Okay, truth is. I don't want you to go, because I feel like this is the only way I can see you and I don't want to lose you again." James says.
"So you don't want to see Blakeley?" Harper asks.
"Of course I do." James says.
"So what? You're gonna kidnap her to? Wow, father of the year." Harper says sarcastically.
"It's not kidnapping when it's your own child." James tells her.
"Yes it is!" Harper says.
James sighs before leaving.
Harper tears up as she pulls the sleeve of her jumper back to see the number on her wrist. '079'