067: Found a Key

"Jonah!" Blakeley says, walking up to him

"Hey Blakeley." Jonah says, walking past her.
"I'm sorry?" Blakeley says confused, as she turns to look at him.
"I'm only joking." Jonah says, laughing as her turns to her. "Come here."
Blakeley smiles giving him a hug.
"What are you doing back? Where's mom?" Blakeley asks.
"We decided it was best for one of us to stay here with you girls." Jonah explains, as they pull apart from the hug.
"Well, Max is having a sleepover tonight." Blakeley tells him.
"That's fine." Jonah tells her. "Shall we head inside and see Harper and Max."
"Yeah" Blakeley says, before the pair walk inside.
Although Blakeley was happy that Jonah was back, she was now worried it would be harder to keep him out of what is going on. She just hope she was able to still keep him out of it all and safe.

__________

The next morning, Blakeley, Harper and Max walk down into the Wheeler's basement were everyone else had slept last night. They see everyone was still asleep and hear Eddie over the radio. Blakeley goes over picking it up.
"Hey. It's Blakeley." Blakeley tells Eddie.
"Hayes! Hey!" Eddie says. "Uh, I'm gonna need a food delivery, like, really soon, unless you want me going out into the world."
"No. No, no, no. Don't do that." Blakeley tells him. "Just stay where you are and we'll be there as soon as we can."
"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Listen, um... can you pick me up a six pack. I know it's stupid as shit drinking right now, but a cold beer would really calm my jangled nerves." Eddie says, as Blakeley noticing Max and Harper no longer stood there.
"Hey, I'm going to have to call you back." Blakeley tells him.
"No, don't you da-" Eddie says, but Blakeley doesn't hear the rest as she runs back up the steps.
Blakeley walks into the kitchen where she found Harper getting food, Max sat at the table with Holy, Mr Wheeler reading the newspaper and Mrs Wheeler making more breakfast.
"Hi Blakeley." Mrs Wheeler says.
"Hey Mrs Wheeler." Blakeley replies.
"You know, I think it's so nice you all are sticking together at a time like this." Mrs Wheeler says.
"Try sticking together at another house for a change." Mr Wheeler says.
"You know you're welcome here anytime." Mrs Wheeler says.
"Of course, you guys are like family." Blakeley says.
"Would you like some pancakes?" Mrs Wheeler asks.
"yeah, just give me a minute." Blakeley says, before walking over and sitting next to Max.
Max sensing Blakeley's presence beside her takes her headphones off.
"Hey." Max says.
"Hey." Blakeley replies. "You okay?"
"Just working on the drawings I was working on last night when I couldn't sleep. People kept blasting music in my ears for some reason." Max says, causing Blakeley to lightly laugh. "But Holly let me borrow some of her crayons as I left my pencils back at yours."
"Is this what you saw last night?" Blakeley asks, looking at the pictures.
The pages were almost all red with objects in back scattered.
"I mean, it's suppose to be. I thought it'd be easier to draw it out than to explain it, but... not so much." Max says.
"Is that...?" Blakeley asks, trailing off as she grabs a picture that looked like Chrissy and Fred in the states they were in when they were found tied to some pole looking things.
"It was like they were on display or something." Max says. "And then there was this red fog, everywhere. It was like a dream. A nightmare."
"Do you think Vecna's just trying to scare you?" Blakeley asks.
"With Billy? Yeah. But when I made it here... I dunno, something was different." Max says, as Harper and Dustin, who had now woken up, walks over. "He seemed surprised almost. Like he didn't want me there."
"Maybe you infiltrated his mind." Harper suggests. "He invaded your mind, right? Is it that big of a leap to say you somehow wound up in his? Like Freddie Krueger's boiler room."
"Freddie Krueger?" Holly asks.
"He's this super burned up dude, with razors-" Dustin starts.
"Dustin!" Blakeley says, causing him to stop and look at her. "Shut up!"
"Just think about it. What if you somehow unlocked a backdoor to Vecna's world?" Dustin asks. "Like, maybe the answer we're looking for is somewhere in this incredibly vague drawing. God we need Will."
"Yeah, no shit. But I tried them again this morning, and it's the same busy signal." Max says.
"Is this a window?" Blakeley asks, looking at a picture.
"Yeah. Stained glass with roses." Max says. "Yeah? See, I'm not so terrible after all."
"Yeah, well, it helps that I've seen it before." Blakeley says.
Blakeley then starts folding the pages, and putting then into an order before drawing an outline in sharper.
"It's pieces of a house." Harper says.
"Not just any house. It's Victor Creels house." Blakeley says. "Nancy and Robin showed me a picture."
Blakeley then gets up.
"Where are you going?" Dustin asks.
"Waking the others." Blakeley says, before walking out the kitchen.

__________

Blakeley pulls her car up behind Steve's before her, Harper, Max and Lucas getting out the car, while Steve, Dustin, Robin and Nancy get out Steve's. They all slowly walk up a few steps towards the Creel house, before stopping and looking at it.
"Yeah, that's not creepy." Steve says.
"Come on." Blakeley says, before walking ahead of the group.

Steve and Nancy were taking the door boarding off.
"What exactly are we supposed to looking for in this shit hole?" Steve asks.
"Not sure. We just know this house is important to Vecna." Nancy answers.
"Because Max saw it in Vecna's red soup mind world?" Steve asks.
"Basically." Robin answers.
"Great." Steve says.
"Maybe it holds a clue to where he is. Why he's back. Why he killed the Creels." Dustin suggests.
"And how to stop him before he comes back for Max." Harper suggests.
"We don't think he's in there, do we?" Lucas asks.
"Guess we'll find out." Max says.
Steve and Nancy get the wooden piece off the door before Steve tries to open it.
"It's locked." Steve says. "Should I knock, see if anybody is home?"
"No need." Blakeley says, causing them to look at her to see her holding a brick. "I found a key."
Steve breaks the window before unlocking the door, then they all walk in.