063: Seperated Disasters

As Blakeley got home she found her mom and Jonah with a bag packed each

"Where are you guys, going?" Blakeley asks.
"Oh, uh... Joyce needs our help with something. We'll only be gone a few days." Kathrine explains.
Blakeley was happy that her mom and Jonah would be out of Hawkins while this thing with Vecna was going on. But, Blakeley had just broken up with the love of her life, and she really needed her parents there with her.
"Why?" Blakeley asks, standing in front of her mom with her back to the window, tears in her eyes. "What does she need you're help with that she can't get Johnathan, Will, Eleven or Mike to help with?"
"It's complicated, B. But, we'll be back before you even notice we are gone. We promise." Jonah says.
"I broke up with Steve." Blakeley blurts out.
"Oh, sweetie." Kathrine says, hugging her daughter. "I'm so sorry."
"I understand if you really have to go. But, just promise you'll be back soon, I really need you." Blakeley tells her mother, hugging her back.
"As J said, we'll be back before you know it." Kathrine says.
Blakeley nods against her mom's shoulder, before pulling away and hugging Jonah.
Blakeley, Kathrine and Jonah talk for a little while longer before they had to go to the airport.
Blakeley walks outside with them, giving them both one last hug before watching the taxi they had gotten into drive away.

When Blakeley saw that the school was calling the home phone, she was extremely confused. Hearing her sisters voice at the other end of the call only confused her more. That was until Harper explained what was going on and told the older Hayes sister to get her ass to the school.
That was exactly where Blakeley was right now. She was currently walking down the corridor with her sister, ex boyfriend, sisters boyfriend, and the boy who liked to call himself her son.
Max uncles Miss Kelley's office and they all walk in.
"It's like a mini watergate or something." Dustin says. "Hawkins gate."
"Didn't those guys get caught?" Steve asks, as the three girls walk away from them.
"Holy shit." Blakeley says, looking through the files.
"You found it?" Harper asks.
"Yeah, not just Chrissy's file. Fred was seeing Ms Kelley too." Blakeley says.
"They were both seeing her?" Max asks.
"Well, they both have files here." Blakeley says grabbing the two files from the fileing cabinet. Blakeley closes the draw walking over to the desk and sitting down. She looks up at the others who were still stood there. "Are you guys just going to stand there or are you going to come over and have a look?"
The group quickly walk over, gathering around Blakeley to look at the files.

The group had no luck so far and were still looking. Before Blakeley turned the page they all spotted Max walking out the room.
"Max?" Harper asks.
"Max!" Dustin shouts.
Max ignores them and continues going. They give it a couple minutes but after she still does not return they go to look for her. When they find her she was staring at the wall. Blakeley slowly walks up to her.
"Max?" Blakeley asks, placing a hand on the younger girls shoulder, causing her to jump. "Sorry. Are you okay?"
Without replying Max looks back at the wall.
"What the hell?" She whispers.
"What is it?" Harper asks, as her, Steve and Dustin walk over.
"There was a clock. Right here. I swear. It was just here." Max says.
"You guys stay here. I'm going to go call Nance and Robin to get their asses here ASAP." Blakeley tells the others before walking off.

~~~~~

"So, what are we doing here, Joyce?" Kathrine asks, as her and Jonah sit opposite Joyce and Murray in a cafe in Alaska. "Why have you got us to come all the way to Alaska?"
"Hops, alive." Joyce tells them.
"What?" Kathrine asks.
"Listen, I know it sounds crazy." Joyce says.
"I don't fully trust it." Murray says.
"Murray, you don't fully trust anything." Jonah says.
"This person sent us a note signed by 'Enzo'. Only me and Hop knew about our planned date to go to Enzo's. Whoever sent that note, Hop must have trusted enough to tell him. He's being held in a Russian Prison. And we need you're help getting him out of there." Joyce explains.
"What do you need us to do?" Jonah asks.

__________

Little did the group know they were all dealing with their own situations.
Kathrine, Jonah, Joyce and Murray were about to go save Hopper.
Will, Johnathan and Mike were under the protection of some agents and not able to leave the house, worrying about El.
Eleven was on her way back to Hawkins Lab with Dr Owens.
And as for the Hawkin's lot... everything was about to come crashing down around them.