021: Drunk

Blakeley was sat with Nancy talking

Blakeley was sat with Nancy talking. They were at Tina's party.
"So, I got news." Nancy says.
"You and Johnathan finally got together?" Blakeley asks.
"No. But I think I'm ready to tell him how I feel." Nancy says.
"No." Blakeley says shocked, her mouth falling open. "Oh my God! It's happening!"
"Shut up." Nancy says laughing.
"Never." Blakeley replies.
"Think lover boy wants you." Nancy says, pointing behind her.
Blakeley turns to see Steve montioning for her to come over.
"I'll see you later." Blakeley says standing up.
"See you later." Nancy replies, before Blakeley walks over to Steve.
"Hey." Blakeley says.
"Hey you." Steve says kissing her. "What happened to you coming as Princess Leia?"
"Changed my mind. Didn't really feel like dressing up." Blakeley answers.
"we got ourselves a new keg king, Harrington." Tommy H says coming over to the couple, with Billy.
"yeah, thats right." Another guy says.
"Eat it, Harrington." A second guy says.
Blakeley scoffs and walks away. Blakeley goes and gets drink. Steve follows her.
"Hey... whoa, whoa! Hey... whoa, whoa, whoa. Take it easy." Steve tells her as she downs her drink. "Take it easy, Blake, Blake, Blake."
"What? We do this all the time." Blakeley replies.
Blakeley then wipes the drink that spilled onto her cheek off, before refilling her cup and smiling at Steve. She then disappears into the crowd.

"Hey! You came!" Blakeley shouts spotting Johnathan.
"Hey." Johnathan replies, a bit worried as Blakeley seemed really drunk.
"What changed your mind, was I right? You... the kids already done?" Blakeley asks.
"No, Harper and the boys said they would look after Will, so I let them be and now I'm here." Johnathan says.
"Well, I'm glad you're here. I'm gonna go get another drink.

Blakeley had walked past on her way to get a drink. Steve knowing what she was doing rushed after her.
"No, no, no." Steve says trying to grab her arm to stop her.
"Get off." Blakeley tells him.
"No, you've had enough, okay?" Says, grabbing her arm and pulling her away from the punch.
"Screw you." Blakeley says, managing to get free and get another drink.
"Blake, I'm serious. Hey. Hey. Hey. Hey." Steve says grabbing the cup as well trying to get it off her. "No, I'm serious. Put it down."
"No." Blakeley says.
"Blake, put it down." Steve tells her.
"Steve! Stop." Blakeley says.
"Stop. Stop." Steve says.
Steve accidentally lets go on the cup and they drink spills all over Blakeley's white top. Blakley looks at Steve pissed.
"What the hell." Blakeley says, throwing the now empty cup onto the floor before walking towards the bathroom.
"Blake." Steve says following her.
Steve follows Blakeley into the bathroom and locks the door.
"Go away." Blakeley mutters, as she wets a towel.
"Blake, I'm sorry." Steve says, as Blakeley tries to clean her shirt. "That's no coming off, Blake."
"It's coming." Blakeley replies.
"Come on. let me just take you home, okay?" Steve tells her. "Come here. Let me take you home. Come on."
"No!" Blakeley shouts, talking Steve aback. "You wanted this!"
"No,I didn't want this. I told you to stop drinking." Steve reminds her.
"It's bullshit. Bullshit." Blakeley says.
"No, it's no bullshit. Blakeley?" Steve says.
"I just wanted to have a fun night and forget the fact that my dad is in hospital." Blakeley says.
"What?" Steve asked shock.
"My dad's sick... a... as y... you... kn... know. H... He was sent to hosp... hospital today." Blakeley stutters drunkly.
"B..." Steve says. "I'm so... I'm so sorry."
"Yeah, yeah. Let's just go party." Blakeley says going to go back to the party.
"Yeah, no. I'm taking you home. We can go back to mine, as your mom won't be to thrilled that you're drunk as hell and my parents aren't home." Steve tells her wrapping an arm around her waist to keep her from stumbling.
"Oh, you're parents aren't home, maybe we could..." Blakeley starts.
"No, I'm taking you back to mine and your sleeping." Steve tells her.
"Ugh, you're so boring." Blakeley says.
"Is she okay?" Nancy asks as Blakeley and Steve walk past her and Johnathan.
"Just a bit drunk. I'm taking her home." Steve says.
"He means he's taking me it his house." Blakeley says.
"Steve..." Nancy warns.
"Not like that." Steve sighs. "Her mom will just be really made if she comes home in this state so I thought it would be best for her to come back to mine for tonight. She'll take the bed and I'll take the sofa."
"Okay." Nancy says.
Steve says as quick goodbye to Nancy and Johnathan before leading Blakeley to his car.

__________

Steve had carried Blakeley upstairs to his room laying her on the bed and taking her shoes off. Blakeley had fallen asleep on the car ride back to Steve's house, but when she feels Steve taking her shoes off she opens her eyes.
"Steve?" Blakeley says quietly.
"Hey." Steve says kissing her forehead. "I'll be downstairs if you need me."
"Can you stay?" Blakeley asks.
"Sure." Steve says taking his shoes of before laying down next to her,
"Love you." Blakeley says, quietly, as she snuggles up to Steve.
"Love you to." Steve replies kissing her head.
They both then fall asleep in each others arms.