030: Burn It Out

"Eleven?" Mike asks walking over to her

"Mike." Eleven says, as they hug.
"Is that..." Max starts to ask, but Lucas and Dustin cut her off by nodding.
"I never gave up on you." Mike, pulling away from the hug. "I called you every night. Every night for..."
"353 days." Eleven cuts him off. "I heard."
"Why didn't you tell me you were there?" Mike asks. "That you were okay?"
"Because I wouldn't let her." Hopper speaks up. "What the hell is this? Where have you been?"
"Where have you been?" Eleven asks back.
Hopper hugs the young girl.
"You've been hiding her." Mike says, as Blakeley walks over, pulling Eleven out of Hopper's arms and pulling her into her own. "You've been hiding her this whole time."
"hey!" Hopper says, after Mike pushed him. "Let's talk... alone."
Hopper then leads Mike out of the room.
"You okay, El?" Blakeley asks.
"Yeah." Eleven says.
"Where were you? I went to the cabin and you weren't there. You worried the hell out of me."
"I'm sorry. But, I met my sister. From the lab." Eleven says.
Blakeley smiles at her, before stepping aside as Harper hugs Eleven.
"We missed you." Harper says, hugging Eleven tightly.
"I missed you, to." Eleven says, as Lucas and Dustin join the hug.
"We talked about you pretty much everyday." Dustin admits.
They pull away.
"Teeth." Eleven says to Dustin.
"What?" Dustin asks.
"You have teeth." Eleven says.
"You like these pearls?" Dustin asks before purring.
"Don't be weird." Harper tells him, causing him to stop instantly.
"Eleven?" Max asks walking over, and extending her hand out. "Hi, um, I'm Max. I've heard a lot about you."
Eleven ignores her and walks past towards Joyce.
"She'll come around." Blakeley says placing a hand on Max's shoulder. "She's been through a lot. She just needs time."
Max nods.
Eleven and Joyce pull away from the hug, tears running down both their faces.
"Can I see him?" Eleven asks, causing Joyce to nod. "Can Blakeley come?"
"Of course." Joyce says.
Eleven looks back at Blakeley, who walks over, grabbing the young girls hand, as Joyce leads them to Will's room.

They walk into Will's room, where he was laying on the bed, asleep.
"He's not doing well." Joyce says, as the three of them kneel down beside the bed.
"I know. I saw." Eleven admits.
"What else did you see?" Blakeley asks.
Eleven gets up and walks out the room. Blakeley and Joyce follow her as she walks over to the paper that said. 'Close gate'.
"You opened this gate before, right?" Joyce asks.
"Yes." Eleven says.
"Do you think if we go back there, that you could close it?" Joyce asks, as the others walk up behind them.
"El?" Blakeley asks, after Eleven had been silent.
Eleven turns to look at her.

Hopper and Mike had rejoined the group now, and the others filled them in.
"It's not like it was before. It's grown." Hopper says. "A lot. I mean, that's considering we can get in there. The place is crawling with those dogs."
"Demo-dogs." Dustin says.
"I'm sorry, what?" Hopper asks.
"He said, Demo- dogs." Harper tells him.
"Like demogorgon and dogs." Dustin adds. "You put them together, it sounds pretty badass."
"How is this important right now?" Hopper asks.
"It's not. I'm sorry." Dustin says.
"I can do it." Eleven says.
"You're not hearing me." Hopper says.
"I'm hearing you. I can do it." Eleven says.
"Even if El can, there's still another problem." Mike says. "If the brain dies the body dies."
"I thought that was the whole point." Max says.
"It is, but if we're really right about this... I mean, if El closes the gate and kills the Mind Flayer's army..."
"Will's apart of that army." Lucas says.
"Closing the gate will kill him." Blakeley say.
They all then walk to Will's bedroom.
"He likes it cold." Joyce says.
"What?" Hopper asks.
"It's what Will kept saying to me. He likes it cold." Joyce says, before closing the window. "We keep giving it what it wants."
"If this is a virus, and Will's the host, then..." Nancy starts.
"Then we need to make the host uninhabitable." Johnathan says.
"So if he likes it cold... we'll have to burn it out of him." Blakeley says.
"We have to do it somewhere he doesn't know this time." Mike says.
"I have an idea." Hopper says.
Hopper then picks Will up and tells Joyce and Jonathan to follow him.

Joyce, Johnathan and Nancy left with Will. Blakeley steps outside to find El.
"Hey." Blakeley says quietly to the younger girl.
"Hi." Eleven replies.
"Are you sure about this?" Blakeley asks. "Because you don't have to do this. We'll find another way."
"You're crazy if you think we'll find another way." Eleven tells her.
"El..." Blakeley starts.
"I have to do this. If I don't loads of innocent people will die." Eleven says.
"We can find another way, El." Blakeley says.
"Loads of people have already lost their lives. I started this. So I have to be the one to end it." El says.
Blakeley sighs before hugging the girl she had gotten use to calling her second little sister.
"Just promise me, you'll come back." Blakeley tells her.
"I promise." Eleven says.
After a little while, the two girls pull apart and Eleven walks away and over to Mike who was stood a little away from the pair. Blakeley watches for a little while, before feeling Steve wrap his arm around her shoulders and pull her towards him.
"She'll be okay." Steve whispers, kissing his girlfriends head.
He knew how close Blakeley had become with the young girl, and he knew how worried she was for the girls safety at the moment.
"I hope you're right." Blakeley admits.
"El... come on. Let's go. It's time." Hopper says.
Eleven walks over giving Blakeley one more hug before walking over to the truck. The whole group stood outside watching the truck pull away.