170

HomeHello, welcome to the whole novel network (www.qbxs5.cc). For mobile phone users, visit m.qbxs5.ccYou are not logged in! | Read History | Login | Register

Full Fiction NetworkHomeStackslistVideo

The search starts here...

M romance novels traverse the novel, the president of the rich family, delay in pure beauty fantasy novels, modern urban rebirth novels, fairy and martial arts overhead historyScience fiction supernatural online game novels synthesize others

Home > Delay in Pure Beauty > Reborn or Leap into the Abyss > Section 170

default

Word color

Size

default

Scrolling screen

Previous chapterdirectoryNext chapterBookmarkVote for referrals

Be born again or leap into the abyss verse 170

Title: Reborn or Leaping into the Abyss Author: Yuyu Word count: 2331

"Baby, I'm awesome." A look of appreciation.

"Awesome." Since he wants to hear it, let's say it.

Long Zhanye looked at Yuan Wu's extremely serious expression, and couldn't help but pounce and hug him, kissing him fiercely on that white and soft face, and at the same time his gaze moved lightly, and fell on the stick he held tightly in his hand.

"What's wrong? Scared?

"Uh, no... No, I'm just a little nervous. "Without previous memories, he is just an ordinary disciple who has entered the Daomen since he was a child, and he has never fought with anyone, so it is inevitable that he will feel nervous.

"Don't be afraid, no matter who the opponent is, I believe in the ability of Yuyuanzi." Long Zhanye touched his soft silver hair.

Only cultivators with extremely high cultivation realms have silver hair, or this is the case since Yuan was young...

In the eyes of outsiders, it seems that the teenager is white, but what he sees in the eyes of Long Zhanye is not so, the combination of the Yuan Infant and the true body, the return to the truth caused by the crack reverses his age, even his own cultivation is sealed, as long as he recovers his memory, he will become the first person of that Daomen again, and he will not let such a thing happen, he will not let the people of the Daomen know or exist in the abyss.

There are also two orders, as long as you break through the Jindan period and the yuan infancy period.

"Wild... Battlefield? Or Yuan looked at the man who was suddenly in a daze, and whispered slightly: "What are you thinking?" Wasn't

it good just now? Why did you suddenly start to stay?

"Uh, no, it's okay." Long Zhanye shook his head and glanced at the test field: "It's almost your turn, go, I'll watch you here."

"Hmm."

......

What is called the narrow road of the wrong family, or Yuan is deeply felt at this moment, because he could not have imagined that the opponent in this competition was actually - Xu Ruoming.

Or in the abyss retreat for five years, opening and closing his eyes is like a moment, so the memory of Xu Ruoming is also five years ago, but at this moment, looking at the person holding a long sword on the other side with a gloomy face, or in the yuan will definitely not naively think that this relationship between Xu Ruoming and himself has become relaxed.