163

HomeHello, welcome to the whole novel network (www.qbxs5.cc). For mobile phone users, visit m.qbxs5.ccYou are not logged in! | Read History | Login | Register

Full Fiction NetworkHomeStackslistVideo

The search starts here...

M romance novels traverse the novel, the president of the rich family, delay in pure beauty fantasy novels, modern urban rebirth novels, fairy and martial arts overhead historyScience fiction supernatural online game novels synthesize others

Home > Delay in Pure Beauty > Reborn or Leap into the Abyss > Section 163

default

Word color

Size

default

Scrolling screen

Previous chapterdirectoryNext chapterBookmarkVote for referrals

Born again or leaping into the abyss verse 163

Title: Reborn or Leap into the Abyss Author: Xiyu Word count: 3034

Heck, thinking about it like this, I always think it's amazing that I like this man!

Long Zhanye looked at the appearance of Yuan smiling more and more brightly, gently raised his eyebrows, his handsome face came closer, and slowly spoke: "Little fool, who are you thinking about, laughing so happily."

"Thinking about you."

This answer without hesitation instantly amused Long Zhanye and kissed him fiercely.

Long Zhanye still spent the night in Yuan's room, but before Yuan woke up the next day, he had already left. Or after Yuan woke up, he touched the slightly cool position beside him, and a feeling of depression overflowed in his heart.

For the first time, Long Zhanye left before he woke up... Walking in such a hurry, is there something wrong?

"Hmph, don't say a word when you leave, next time you come, see how I clean you up." Or Yuan grumbled while starting to pack up his things to go to the assembly.

The Taoist Temple of the Daomen is at the peak of the Jade Void Flash, and the way to go to and leave the Taoist Temple is to ride the huge spirit crane raised by the Taoist Temple, of course, if the cultivator with extremely high cultivation has his own flying magic weapon or flying spirit beast, he can also ride the magic weapon or spirit beast to ascend to the Jade Void Front.

Or it was not too early for him to come, when he came to Hetai, in addition to the senior brother Danxia who led them to the Jade Pill Spirit Sect to arrive first, there was also a handsome-looking and fair-skinned young man, this young man's name was Xu Ruoming, he was the same group of disciples who entered the Daomen at the same time as or in Yuan, and his performance among the disciples of the same period was very good, but he never gave him a good face in Yuan.

Or in the yuan has always been approachable, and the relationship with the senior brothers and disciples of the Daomen is quite good, but for some reason it seems that there is something wrong with this Xu Ruoming, Xu Ruoming does not give him a good face, and he does not like to talk with Xu Ruoming.

Over time, there was such a strange phenomenon among the disciples in the same period, Xu Ruoming and he seemed to be divided into two camps, the two camps have always been open and secret battles, usually like referring to who the teacher brother praised, and what special rewards did the teacher get every day, who was the fastest to ascend, who was better in the competition had to fight, which also made Yu Yuan very helpless, always felt that he was inexplicably dragged into a strange circle.