5

HomefantasyXiu ZhenmetropolisThroughOnlinescience fictionotherSelectedsinologyChinese and foreignpoetrycelebrityliteratureMy bookshelf

Home > Urban Fiction > Be born again or leap into the abyss. List of the latest chapters of Yuyu

Chapter 5

Previous Chapter ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next

♂ The editor-in-chief strongly recommended - > hot and cool article [Collect it, convenient for reading next time]

"Lawyer Zhang, documents!!" The corners of his mouth hooked slightly, or Lawyer Zhang who waved his hand on the side of Yuan, sneered in his heart.

After more than a year, these 100% to 60% shares are waste, even if the group can earn again, it is impossible to earn this huge amount of 60% inheritance in a year, when the time comes... Without his help, this woman who annoys him will also live a very bad life in the last days, since this woman wants to die so much, then he will go along the water.

In the previous life, she kicked him, then in this life he will help her and let her die after suffering the ravages of the end times.

The document was signed very quickly, and the last 60% of the shares belonged to Zhou Huijiao's mother and son, and all the personal property of the father belonged to Yuan, and in the afternoon of the same day, Yuan hired a small truck to remove all the things that belonged to him or his family.

At the last thing to get into the car, or climb into the passenger seat of the minivan, the pickup slowly drives away.

As the pickup van disappeared at the end of the street, a very handsome military Humvee drove up, stopped outside the gate of the house, pushed the door to be pushed open, and down the car came a tall, handsome looking man in military camouflage suit, the buttons of his shirt were all scattered, revealing a sturdy figure wrapped in a black vest inside.

"Or home... The old man should have said this.

The sword eyebrows were gently raised, and the man's sexy thin lips contained a cigarette that had not yet been lit.

[Small attacks bubble first, will not be so quick to be encountered. ] 】

【006】Broken pen transformation

Looking at this stuffed room full of things, or shook his head helplessly, pulled up his sleeves and began to tidy, in order not to be cheap that mother and son, he directly moved the entire room empty, even the bed, cabinet, table and chairs did not let go, because he carefully calculated, moved back these clothes, tables and chairs, wardrobe although not brand new, but he only wore a few times, used a few times, or can be sold for some money, now pack it first, tomorrow go to the second-hand market to see, as long as the price is reasonable, Just let people come and move away.

These things in the room were completely touched before Yuan, and now it can only be a bitter word, a pile of clothes put aside, a pile of pants, a pile of shoes, see the right one to leave for their own use later, tidy up, look at the pile of things, or Yuan found that he was really too much before... Loser.

HomefantasyXiu ZhenmetropolisThroughOnlinescience fictionotherSelectedsinologyChinese and foreignpoetrycelebrityliteratureMy bookshelf

Home > Urban Fiction > Be born again or leap into the abyss. List of the latest chapters of Yuyu

Chapter 5

Previous ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next Chapter

♂ The editor-in-chief strongly recommended - > hot and cool article [Collect it, convenient for reading next time]

However, since moving out or home, he has never cooked his own food, not because he doesn't want to, but because he doesn't understand it at all, so he eats instant noodles except for calling to order food, and today he doesn't want to order food, so he decided to eat instant noodles.

After rummaging in the kitchen cabinet for a while, he finally let him turn out a package of Master Kong's shiitake pork rib noodles, don't look at this package of junk food, in the last days, even expired instant noodles can make people grab their heads and bleed, so at the moment looking at the instant noodles in his hand, he really feels that he is so happy.

"Hey..."

I don't know how many times he sighed, or he thought in his heart, he can't just store instant noodles when he stores materials, and from tomorrow he must also learn how to cook rice and stir-fry, otherwise when the end comes, he will not be bitten to death by the living dead and demon ants, nor drowned by a swamp, but died of malnutrition.

When I returned to the hall with instant noodles with hot water, or when I was walking by a pile of things, I suddenly kicked something under my feet, and when I looked down, it was actually my backpack.

Looking at the backpack, he remembered the family heirloom pen he took out from or home, put the instant noodles aside, picked up the bag and unzipped it.

The pen was broken in half, the pen was scattered, and I don't know if the places where I took it to make the brush can be repaired... Hey? What is this?

Opening the backpack, or Yuan found that the wooden box containing the family heirloom pen that he had originally placed in it had actually turned into a crystal clear jade box, and looking at the exquisite carving, just like a child like Yuan who did not recognize the goods, he could also see that it was worth a lot.

This...... What the hell is going on here?

Blinking, or taking out the jade box in Yuan, his hand trembled slightly, and then gently opened the lid of the box.

In the jade box, on the golden silk brocade cloth was placed a dragon pattern white jade white brush...

His family's heirloom pen will actually change, transform... This change is really amazing!!

Or Yuan slowly stretched out his hand in disbelief, caressing the dragon pattern white jade brush, the touch under his fingers was slightly cool, faintly seemed that the dragon pattern of the pen barrel would slide on his fingertips with his caress.