7

HomefantasyXiu ZhenmetropolisThroughOnlinescience fictionotherSelectedsinologyChinese and foreignpoetrycelebrityliteratureMy bookshelf

Home > Urban Fiction > Be born again or leap into the abyss. List of the latest chapters of Yuyu

Chapter 7

Previous Chapter ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next

♂ The editor-in-chief strongly recommended - > hot and cool article [Collect it, convenient for reading next time]

According to the letter, this place is called "Dragon Immortal Dream Land" is a mysterious wonderland that exists somewhere, and the family heirloom is the teleportation medium to and from this place, that is, he actually has a portable space that only appears in novels.

And this letter writer or Tianqi doesn't need to think about it, he is definitely his ancestor, and he is also an immortal cultivator, and he also cares for his descendants, and actually left him the secret of cultivating immortals.

Put the letter treasure folded back in the envelope, or Yuan's attention fell on the brocade box, and the letter said that the brocade box was placed on the secret book of cultivation of immortals on the ancestor of Tianqi, or when Yuan opened the brocade box, what he saw was an ancient book with a blue cover inside, and one, two, three... Nine, nine pits?

Looking at the round pits, or in the depths, he decided to take a look at this ancient book.

"Nine Dragon Tianxuan... What a domineering name. "Mumble in a low voice, or open the secret book in the abyss.

The first page of the ancient book records the pen about or family heirloom - the dragon bone fairy pen.

"Activate with blood..." Looking at the description in the book, or thinking about it a little, then he thought of his finger being stabbed by a wooden thorn with a broken pen when he was at home: "What time was it?"

Whispering, or continuing to look down, when he saw that after activating the Dragon Bone Immortal Pen, it would turn into a dragon pattern attached to the palm and hover in the palm, he reluctantly raised his hands to wipe it, and sure enough, a silver dragon faintly flashed on his left hand.

After making sure that he had a dragon in his hand, or continuing to look down, after recording the dragon bone fairy pen in the book, the next thing was the purpose of the nine fruit cores in the brocade box.

"The pit of the Nine Heavenly Peach." Pick up one of them, or murmur in the abyss.

According to the records in the ancient books of Nine Dragon Tianxuan, these nine fruit cores should cooperate with the nine-layer immortal cultivation exercises in the secret book, and when he began to practice the Nine Heavenly Xuan Gong, he had to go outside the house to put up a formation called "Nine Heavens Immortal Dragon Array", and plant a peach core on the eye of the formation, and as his exercises gradually strengthened, the peach pits would also germinate and grow and finally result, which means that his first layer of exercises is complete, and then plant the second one... And so on.

Then, or Yuan began to read the cultivation methods of the first layer of exercises in the book, in addition to the cultivation methods in this Nine Dragon Tianxuan Gong, there are some talismans and formations, which are also to be used with the exercises, until or after reading the first-layer exercises and the above rune making methods and formations in Yuan, then turn the page, there is already a blank.

Without the second layer of exercises, does that mean that he will not appear until the second layer will appear after he has completed the first layer?

【009】Wanted Warrant

Although he was very interested in this space and this immortal cultivation secret book, he still knew that he had to stop now, and the only thing to do now was to get the things in the rental house first, and then sell them tomorrow, exchange some money and start storing materials.

HomefantasyXiu ZhenmetropolisThroughOnlinescience fictionotherSelectedsinologyChinese and foreignpoetrycelebrityliteratureMy bookshelf

Home > Urban Fiction > Be born again or leap into the abyss. List of the latest chapters of Yuyu

Chapter 7

Previous ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next Chapter

♂ The editor-in-chief strongly recommended - > hot and cool article [Collect it, convenient for reading next time]

Put the secret treasure of Nine Dragon Tianxuan back into the brocade box, or a chuckle on the corner of Yuan's mouth.

This space and the Immortal Cultivation Cheats were a super big pie left by the Immortal Ancestor for him, and since he took a bite now, there was no need to rush to stuff the rest into his stomach.

Before he had been thinking about where to store the large amount of materials purchased after he had money, because in the last days, no place is safe, even if a large amount of materials are stored, once it is discovered, it will cause very big trouble...

Now he thinks that the materials are directly moved to the space and placed, so that he is not afraid of being discovered, and there are fields in this space, he can buy all kinds of seeds for planting, even if the stored materials are eaten in the future, then he can also grow his own.

Thinking about it, or Yuan's stomach made another grumbling, just now because he was too excited, so he didn't notice it at all, now that excitement has passed, the feeling of hunger in the stomach has finally returned.

"Hey... My instant noodles, how can I get out now? He sighed softly, or touched his poor hungry stomach and muttered in a low voice.

Suddenly, it was dark in front of him, and the moment he opened his eyes, he had returned to his rental house full of things.

Or Yuan was slightly stunned, and then raised his left hand, and sure enough, he would see the silver dragon hovering on his wrist.

He really didn't dream, he actually had another carry-on space...

After trying to enter and exit the space a few more times, and then trying to successfully send the big bed that was moved back from or home into the space, I was finally willing to sit down quietly and eat instant noodles.

While eating, he opened the laptop, and when he saw the time displayed in the corner of the computer screen, he was surprised to find that he had just tossed in the space for so long, and the time was only ten minutes later.

This...... This is too against the sky, the time in the space actually flows so slowly...

While grumbling in his heart, or gobbling up instant noodles into his mouth, his hand pressed on the laptop from time to time, and just when he was flipping through the web page to find out what news from it, suddenly a web page popped up.

When he thought that it was some boring game advertisement that was about to close, his eyes shrank reluctantly, because what he saw was not a game or an advertisement, but a wanted warrant from the military, and he was actually the wanted person above.