68

HomefantasyXiu ZhenmetropolisThroughOnlinescience fictionotherSelectedsinologyChinese and foreignpoetrycelebrityliteratureMy bookshelf

Home > Urban Fiction > Be born again or leap into the abyss. List of the latest chapters of Yuyu

Chapter 68

Previous Chapter ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next

♂ The editor-in-chief strongly recommended - > hot and cool article [Collect it, convenient for reading next time]

"The woman kissed you." His eyes narrowed slightly, flickering with a dangerous brilliance, and Long Zhanye's fingers slowly brushed over Yuan's lips: "In the future, this place only belongs to me, you know."

"It's not that I voluntarily let her kiss..." Mentioning Shen Yueran, or Yuan's eyebrows frowned reluctantly.

"In that case, it is necessary to disinfect it well."

"Disinfect, disinfect?" How to eliminate it?

Or looked at Long Zhanye with wide eyes when he heard this, obviously not understanding what "disinfection" meant by his words.

"Disinfect, of course."

The corner of his mouth gently hooked, Long Zhanye lowered his head and held the soft and sweet lips, kissing gently, at first it was an extremely shallow touch and temptation, and then slowly deepened, the flexible tongue pried open the lightly closed shell teeth and slipped in, tightly entangled with the soft little tongue, absorbing the sweetness of it.

"Hmm..."

Or love to play before Yuan, but I think it's all clean, and I haven't had a girlfriend, before being kissed gently by Shen Yueran, and Long Zhanye's burning kiss at the moment, that is basically a little witch to see a big witch, think of the smart head instantly crashed, only felt that the heartbeat was so fast, the breath was messy, and the face was hot, but it was not annoying.

Long Zhanye's kiss was so intense, it was too exciting for Yuan Yuan, just when he felt breathless, Long Zhanye finally let go of his lips, and a charming silver thread dragged out between the two lips, or Yuan opened his eyes, gulped in the air, saw the silver thread, his face turned even redder, but Long Zhanye was unimpressed, the corner of his mouth hooked, and licked the lips that became red because of his kiss.

"Disinfection complete."

Long Zhanye's words made Yu Yuan glare at him with the big eyes of Shui Lingling: "It's not serious, ignore you." Saying that, he was ready to break free of his arms and get into the space to escape the "crime scene". (Fish: Shy Bird~)

"Don't go." Or thinking carefully at the point of Yuan, how could Long Zhanye not know, hugged his waist tightly and did not let go, and leaned his chin on his shoulder: "Let me hug."

Before confessing, Long Zhanye had already thought of the worst, and now that the baby is in his arms, he is willing to let go like this, but he can't be too ruthless, if the child in his arms is amused, then it will not be easy to kiss and touch in the future.

In this way, Long Zhanye quietly held the person in his arms, like a treasure, and occasionally had a few gentle conversations, and a faint smile appeared on both of them.

HomefantasyXiu ZhenmetropolisThroughOnlinescience fictionotherSelectedsinologyChinese and foreignpoetrycelebrityliteratureMy bookshelf

Home > Urban Fiction > Be born again or leap into the abyss. List of the latest chapters of Yuyu

Chapter 68

Previous ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next Chapter

♂ The editor-in-chief strongly recommended - > hot and cool article [Collect it, convenient for reading next time]

......

"I heard your friends call you Brother Long, so Brother Long, what happened when you suddenly called me out?" Shen Yueran showed a bright smile on her face, and a pair of water spirit eyes shining with brilliant brilliance looked at Long Zhanye.

She didn't think at all that Long Zhanye would actually talk about herself, compared to slender and handsome, who looks more outstanding than her or Yuan, she prefers this tall, handsome, extraordinary and righteous (?) men.

If she could get those life-saving relics of Concubine Zhang from or in Yuan's hands, and then be with this man, how happy it would be for her.

Thinking about it, Shen Yueran was about to show a bright smile, but she didn't expect it, suddenly the silver light flashed, the hair strand that fell on her left cheek was broken, slowly drifting away, and a fine blood stain appeared on her cheek, and the slight tingling sensation made her whole body stiff.

"You, what do you want to do!?" The dream was shattered in an instant, Shen Yueran took a few steps back, and what he saw was Long Zhanye's gloomy and terrifying face, his eyes flashing with dangerous light, and his waving hand tightly held a sharp military short knife with silver flashing.

"Warn you, stay away from Yuanzi." Long Zhanye's eyes were cold, as if looking at a dead thing, staring at the frightened and panicked girl, without a trace of pity: "If you use that shameless means to threaten Yuanzi again, the next time this knife in my hand will not cut your cheek, nor will it cut off your hair... Of course, it's too boring for you to end it with a knife. The slender legs slowly took a step and walked towards the scared silly woman, her handsome face was closer, and Long Zhanye's voice was extremely gentle: "I will cut off your fingers one by one, and then cut off your flesh one by one, Miss Shen, don't believe it... My method is to make you better off alive than dead.

Then, Long Zhanye's face showed a smile like a spring breeze, but in Shen Yueran's opinion, it was a smile like a terrifying devil, which made her heart tremble.

Because she knew that what this man said was true...

Slowly sliding to the ground, Shen Yueran's whole body trembled, while Long Zhanye had already stepped past her and slowly left.

[Tomorrow is October 10st ~ Yuyu will go home for two days ~ Gaga, happy holidays dear friends! ]

Gaga, first send a chapter that the relatives didn't think of~ Give some benefits to quack first~~~ Long Xiao Attack confession, it can be regarded as tying Yuanzi first, otherwise maybe one day run only roughly to snatch the bird~~ And everyone is looking forward to when Long Xiao Attack will know that Yuanzi is the one he is looking for~ This is fast!! 】

【078】Don't come over

Or Yuanhao was happy, because I didn't know what was going on today, and Shen Yueran, who made her feel annoyed, actually didn't pester him anymore.

"Well, then that's it, tomorrow morning Yuanzi and I will drive the national highway outside the town to find out if there is a truck, Qin Jun and Xiaoqing, you and the village chief will take the villagers to move out the rest of the grain in the confiscated house, find the car, and we will leave the day after tomorrow." There was a map spread on the table, Long Zhanye spoke, and then looked at Hong Wangcai, the middle-aged man who was loyal and honest on the side: "Village chief, is there still a problem?"

Previous ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next Chapter

Hot search push link: All become goddess husbands, who wants a superstar system I forced the president Wen heroine to blacken [Baiyang, Yin Qingyun] After amnesia! Become a big guy in the palm of the hand [Qin Su, Road Star] My ex-boyfriend fell on me after amnesia Bumped out of the dirt wrong family [Tang Yuzhi, Chi Yunzheng] I came for your soul Sick brother has a bad heart for me Lease Lover [ABO] [Qin Zhizhou, Qiao Ran] The alpha amnesia in hand [Lancang, Jianghuai]. This actor just wants to verify

Links: Jin Yong's novel Gulong novel Liang Yusheng's novel Wen Rui'an novel Yanmei pure love light novel sports novel historical novel military novel realistic novel The wife is on, honey pet! This earth is a little fierce Transcendent Dawn Look at the present dynasty Spiritual energy is compelling Fake Prince Since 1983 Start a business, Xueba-sama, I killed myself The Great Immortal Venerable of the City Rebirth <> Taming Tales Boundless Dragon City The sword comes from the sky Within walking distance of the enemy country Find the Immortal Road The fierce beasts of the heavens