110

HomeHello, welcome to the whole novel network (www.qbxs5.cc). For mobile phone users, visit m.qbxs5.ccYou are not logged in! | Read History | Login | Register

Full Fiction NetworkHomeStackslistVideo

The search starts here...

M romance novels traverse the novel, the president of the rich family, delay in pure beauty fantasy novels, modern urban rebirth novels, fairy and martial arts overhead historyScience fiction supernatural online game novels synthesize others

Home > Delay in Pure Beauty > Reborn or Leap into the Abyss > Section 110

default

Word color

Size

default

Scrolling screen

Previous chapterdirectoryNext chapterBookmarkVote for referrals

Born again or leap into the abyss verse 110

Title: Reborn or Leaping into the Abyss Author: Yuyu Word count: 2890

Li Qing "went out of the customs", and more of his living treasure sang and harmonized with Zuo Hanyang, but it made the atmosphere a lot more active, and after a few people ate and drank, they began to sort things out and prepare for the task.

"You got out of the lab, didn't Admiral Pang send you anything?" Long Zhanye quickly assembled the pistol and replaced it with a magazine containing or entering the pool.

"Yes." When Li Qing entered the house, he was carrying an iron box in his hand, and I saw that he put the iron box on the table at this moment, and then entered the password on the lock to open the lid.

Inside the iron box, there are all kinds of guns, bullets and even special bombs and some very strange instruments, which look like new products in the workshop.

"The master said, this box of things will soon be put into the safe zone, the gun is modified on the basis of the "Desert Eagle", maintaining the original penetration, minus the strong recoil, the bullet's warhead is sharpened, and the process of penetration will start the mechanism because of friction with the bullet surface to release the barb, and then explode..."

Listening to Li Qing's neat explanation of the contents of the iron box, everyone was quiet for a while.

The workshop or something, the things that come out are really extraordinary.

This time, those who went to the small village to investigate were Long Zhanye, or Yuan, Zuo Hanyang, Right Nuan Dong, Qin Jun, and Li Qing, although there were only six people, but they were enough.

The Humvee's seat could accommodate up to five people, and the instruments could not fit at all, so several people had to use the armored vehicles equipped in the safe zone.

Other teams go out on tasks, the fellow cultivators will definitely not deliberately set up an enchantment for the armored car, but in the yuan will do such a thing, take his Humvee, since the three-layer enchantment, the zombie is not to say close to the body, that is, close to the radius of one meter will be bounced off by the enchantment, besieging the group beating what, it's not easy! ! !

After selling the peach wood talisman on the body of the armored car, or getting into the car, the one responsible for starting is Right Nuan Dong, and the technician Li Qing is responsible for controlling the car.