171

HomeHello, welcome to the whole novel network (www.qbxs5.cc). For mobile phone users, visit m.qbxs5.ccYou are not logged in! | Read History | Login | Register

Full Fiction NetworkHomeStackslistVideo

The search starts here...

M romance novels traverse the novel, the president of the rich family, delay in pure beauty fantasy novels, modern urban rebirth novels, fairy and martial arts overhead historyScience fiction supernatural online game novels synthesize others

Home > Delay in Pure Beauty > Reborn or Leap into the Abyss > Section 171

default

Word color

Size

default

Scrolling screen

Previous chapterdirectoryNext chapterBookmarkVote for referrals

Born again or leaping into the abyss verse 171

Title: Reborn or Leap into the Abyss Author: Yuyu Word count: 3378

This time the competition, or the move of the imperial sword outside the abyss, will completely break the calm in their stretching out of the Daomen, because of that sudden move, the disciples with low Daomen rank can't see the abnormality, but the Daomen head who is above the main seat will definitely not be unable to see it, this simple move is one of Tianqizi's previous tricks, completely through the key to fast and surprise.

Or Yuan didn't know why Long Zhanye suddenly made such a request, but for him, Long Zhanye was better than anything, his golden pill period was approaching, the bracelet on his hand could no longer lock the powerful aura in his body, and one day his deeds would be revealed, since that was the case, then leave.

"Good."

Or Yuan's unhesitating promise made Long Zhanye very happy, hugged him and kissed him fiercely, and the two were sweet and crooked together.

Daoji Pavilion

"Master, the matter you asked the apprentice to investigate has been completed, please take a look." Feng Yin knelt on the ground with a respectful expression, holding a neatly folded paper letter in his hand.

Standing in front of the window, looking at the spirit bamboo leaves moving with the wind outside the window, casually draped with silver hair, a white robe slowly turned around, reached out to pick up the paper letter, and then opened it to take a closer look.

"He's a little disciple? The young master has white hair..."

"Yes, but according to the disciple in charge who taught the little disciple, this little disciple is extremely talented and very studious." Feng Yin looked at his master with a gloomy and serious expression, and he really couldn't figure out what he was thinking.

"Extremely talented... Oh, this is very similar to 'him'... It's a pity that this child is Mu Linggen..." Condensing Nei Yuan, the paper in his hand instantly burned and turned into ashes.

Compared with the wind and dust full of worry, or the two of Yuan and Long Zhanye are much more casual, since they decided to leave, of course, the things in the room of the two must be cleaned up, which is not a problem for the two who have space, so on the day they set off for the danger, the whole room was cleaned up, not even a piece of paper.

Prisoner Immortal Desperate Realm is or the place where they went this time, legend has it that this desperate situation is inhabited by a lot of fierce exotic beasts, in order to prevent the alien beasts from being a disaster, thousands of years ago, several Mahayana ancestors exhausted the power of the inner yuan to seal it, and with the fall of several cultivators, this dangerous situation is known as the Prisoner Immortal Desperate Realm, the enchantment will be loosened after a thousand years, in order to obtain greater power on the Immortal Cultivation Road, the cultivators will stop at nothing to enter the danger, of course, there are very few who can come out alive.

✓ Be born again or leap into the abyssOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara