56

HomefantasyXiu ZhenmetropolisThroughOnlinescience fictionotherSelectedsinologyChinese and foreignpoetrycelebrityliteratureMy bookshelf

Home > Urban Fiction > Be born again or leap into the abyss. List of the latest chapters of Yuyu

Chapter 56

Previous Chapter ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next

♂ The editor-in-chief strongly recommended - > hot and cool article [Collect it, convenient for reading next time]

Oh, what a shame, he actually fainted with exhausted spiritual power.

"Brother Long, is Obuchi better?" Turning his face from the seat, Li Qing looked at the back seat and handed a long loaf of bread to Long Zhanye: "It's been a day, you eat something first."

"The body has returned to warmth, it should be fine." Long Zhanye took the bread handed by Li Qing and took a bite, looking down at the unconscious person tightly held in his arms, and a trace of worry flashed in his eyes.

He didn't understand spiritual power, or he fell after Yuan sealed the poisonous swamp, and then the temperature of his body dropped rapidly with the temperature that could be touched.

Qin Jun, who knew medical skills, couldn't find the problem at all, which frightened several people, and because of the urgency of the situation, Long Zhanye finally decided to use his body temperature to warm or cold his body, and there was the current scene.

In the back seat of the off-road vehicle, Long Zhanye was naked, with his coat draped behind his back, and in his arms was unconscious and wrapped in a quilt or abyss.

"That's good." Li Qing was relieved to hear that Yu Yuan was fine, and then took another bottle of yoyo milk tea and handed it to Long Zhanye: "Brother Long, Xiaoyuan hasn't eaten for a day, feed him a little milk tea."

"Well." Long Zhanye nodded, took the milk tea handed by Li Qing, and then twisted the lid to feed it to the person who was holding it in his arms.

However, the comatose person is indeed completely uncooperative, his lips are pursed tightly, and he can't feed the slightest bit of milk tea.

Long Zhanye looked at the person in his arms, his sword eyebrows frowned slightly, as if he was thinking about something, and then, he raised his head and took a sip of milk tea, and his lips were pasted or in the yuan.

Li Qing, who was lying on the back of the subseat and saw this scene, instantly opened her eyes.

Oh my God, he... What did he see!!

After putting the milk tea in his mouth into Yuan's mouth, Long Zhanye couldn't help but kiss the soft lips, then raised his head, raised his eyebrows at a pair of wide-open eyes.

"I..." Li Qing's cold hair flew up all over, like a frightened kitten, and reluctantly shook his hand: "I, I didn't see anything!!"

"Well, since you didn't see it, don't turn it back!!" The corners of Long Zhanye's mouth hooked slightly.

"Yes!" Li Qing retracted back to the deputy seat and did not dare to look back again.

Long Zhanye withdrew his gaze, looked at Yu Yuan who was tightly hugged in his arms, and fed him a few sips of milk tea with his mouth, and finally saw that the pale lips slightly recovered a little bloody and satisfied kissing the white face.

The off-road vehicle quickly ran forward for a day, Sun West Road, and it was almost out of Z City.

【Spoof Small Theater】

Xiaoyu: Son, are you finished?

Long Xiaozheng raised his eyebrows: How?

Xiaoyu: Some readers complained to me, saying that you are not happy to see you, and you are finished.

HomefantasyXiu ZhenmetropolisThroughOnlinescience fictionotherSelectedsinologyChinese and foreignpoetrycelebrityliteratureMy bookshelf

Home > Urban Fiction > Be born again or leap into the abyss. List of the latest chapters of Yuyu

Chapter 56

Previous ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next Chapter

♂ The editor-in-chief strongly recommended - > hot and cool article [Collect it, convenient for reading next time]

Long Xiaozheng's expression was calm: Hmm... If you like it, Fumiko.

Endure: ?

【063】Roadblock robbery (ask for collection branches, two more)

When Yuan's sanity gradually recovered, it was already the morning of the next day, the whole body was weak, the body was empty, and there was only a trace of spiritual power, which was really a very bad feeling.

"Hmm..." he let out a low whisper, or blinked his slightly dark eyelashes on his eyebrows, and then opened his eyes.

"Morning, Sleeping Prince." Long Zhanye's handsome face was just a stone's throw away.

"Brother Long..." Or Yuan was slightly stunned and called softly.

Then he found that he was actually held tightly in his arms by Long Zhanye, his body was wrapped in a thick quilt, and he moved slightly, the feeling of skin touching was very clear, and his heart moved, or his eyes were wide open.

"This... What's going on?

God, what the hell is going on? He was wrapped like a silkworm, and his body was still naked and hugged with Long Zhanye, this... It seems to be too exciting, right?

"You fainted after sealing that poisonous swamp, and then your body temperature dropped rapidly, so Brother Long had to put his arm around you." Qin Jun, who was driving in the driver's seat, looked from the rearview mirror or at the yuan, and opened faintly.

"Uh... Oh. Or Yuan nodded gently, glanced at Long Zhanye and lowered his eyes: "Brother Long, I'm fine... Thank you.

Shy.

"It's okay, come, eat something." Long Zhanye looked at Yuanhong's fluttering face, the corners of his mouth hooked slightly, and then put him aside and handed him a bag of bread and a shirt.

Or Yuan's body is soft and slender, and it is very comfortable to hold, making him reluctant to let go, but Long Zhanye knows that some things must be done slowly, otherwise it scares people, and it is himself who suffers.

Or Yuan was really hungry, opened the bag of bread and gobbled up a few mouthfuls before putting on his clothes.

"Slow down, don't choke." Long Zhanye pinched open a bottle of mineral water and sent it to the front of the abyss.

"Hmm." After drinking saliva, he answered with a squirmish, or continued to eat bread in Yuan, his eyes drifted out the car window, and he saw the car running on the avenue, and from time to time he would see colliding vehicles, and he would vaguely see zombies with broken hands and feet wandering around: "Where are we now?"

"Just out of Z City, now I am taking the 524 Huanshan Avenue." Qin Jun said.

"Huanshan Avenue? Is it to bypass City Y and go directly to City X? Or Yuan was slightly stunned, obviously he couldn't expect to leave Z City so quickly: "Then I also drove last night?"

"I didn't drive, I was afraid of danger when driving at night, so I left a weedy wasteland near Z City and hid for one night, Qin Jun drove so I had to sleep, I kept vigil in the first half of the night, and the second half of the night was Xiaoqing's vigil." Long Zhanye shook his head and took a sip of water.