162

HomeHello, welcome to the whole novel network (www.qbxs5.cc). For mobile phone users, visit m.qbxs5.ccYou are not logged in! | Read History | Login | Register

Full Fiction NetworkHomeStackslistVideo

The search starts here...

M romance novels traverse the novel, the president of the rich family, delay in pure beauty fantasy novels, modern urban rebirth novels, fairy and martial arts overhead historyScience fiction supernatural online game novels synthesize others

Home > Delay in Pure Beauty > Reborn or Leap into the Abyss > Section 162

default

Word color

Size

default

Scrolling screen

Previous chapterdirectoryNext chapterBookmarkVote for referrals

Born again or leaping into the abyss verse 162

Title: Reborn or Leap into the Abyss Author: Yuyu Word count: 3568

Long Zhan Yewei or Yuan brought a pair of bracelet, the workmanship of the bracelet seems rough, but upon closer inspection, it is actually very delicate, the texture is ancient brown, the texture is moist and smooth, or Yuan really likes it.

When he first entered the Daomen, he was still a little douding, he didn't understand anything, how did his senior brother and uncle teach him to cultivate, he practiced, and then practiced, but found that among the disciples who entered the Daomen at the same time, his ability was the best, and at that time he was already in his teens, and he began to understand, coupled with the conversation with Long Zhanye, he gradually knew that he was different from ordinary Daomen disciples...

Therefore, when cultivating, he is very restrained, not to let himself be too out of the limelight, with the speed of other disciples' cultivation, others are deadly cultivation, hoping that he can be a little more powerful, he will desperately restrain himself, don't let his cultivation advance too fast.

And ten years have passed, the disciples who entered the Daomen at the same time are still spinning on the second layer, and he has actually suddenly fused into the third layer, and it is impossible to cover it up if it goes on like this, and the opponent ring of Long Zhanye is obviously coming in time.

"Hmph, I'll forgive you this time." Or Yuan leaned in that familiar embrace, his hands tightly wrapped around Long Zhanye's waist: "Zhanye, I passed the Daomen exam half a month ago, and now I am a grassroots disciple of the Daomen, and now I have my own personal room, can you..."

Daomen stipulates that the new disciples who enter the door are all twenty people sleeping in the same room, so for countless nights in the past ten years, he will secretly leave the bedroom in the dead of night to play a 'late-night tryst' with Long Zhanye, and after the Daomen exam half a month ago, he became a grassroots disciple of the Daomen, and then he had his own room, of course, the conditions of this room were not good, but he didn't mind.

"Yes, if it weren't for those little radish heads getting in the way, I wouldn't have been tired of being with you all day and all night." Long Zhanye kisses or Yuan's face, this is not coaxing, although playing 'Late Night Tryst' is quite exciting, but he or Yuan is eager to be tied to his side all the time, inseparable.

"Huh..." Listening to Long Zhanye's words, or Yuan was laughed, reached out and pinched his face, and then leaned in to kiss him, "Zhanye, I'm dreaming again." Since