36

HomefantasyXiu ZhenmetropolisThroughOnlinescience fictionotherSelectedsinologyChinese and foreignpoetrycelebrityliteratureMy bookshelf

Home > Urban Fiction > Be born again or leap into the abyss. List of the latest chapters of Yuyu

Chapter 36

Previous Chapter ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next

♂ The editor-in-chief strongly recommended - > hot and cool article [Collect it, convenient for reading next time]

According to what Long Zhanye taught, he began to shoot the zombies under the balcony, shot by shot.

Thank you for your tips and relatives to the branches, in order to thank you, there is a second more in the afternoon~

【043】You can also grow vegetables (ask for branch collection) for the second change

After practicing shooting for a day, I was very satisfied with the fact that my accuracy had improved a lot.

When it is time for dinner, or take out a grass carp, wheat vegetables, coriander spring onions, and some yellow soybeans from the space, first chop off the head and tail of the fish, put it in a pressure cooker and add yellow soybeans to stew the fish head soup, and the fish meat part is added with cooking wine, soy sauce, seasonings dipped in corn starch and fried into crispy and delicious fried fish pieces, and the final wheat vegetables are watered, and the shiitake beef sauce is mixed together.

"It's so fragrant, Yuanzi's cooking skills are really getting better and better." Long Zhanye walked into the cafeteria and smelled a delicious aroma of food, the corners of his mouth gently hooked, and he walked directly to the abyss.

Looking at Long Zhanye, who came to his side and stared at the fried fish in the pot with bright eyes, or slightly hooked the corner of Yuan's mouth.

"I think I really have a talent for that." The hand holding the spatula deftly flipped the fish pieces, or Yuan stretched out his other hand to push him: "I still have to be busy for a while, Brother Long, you go to the bath first."

Long Zhanye installed his Humvee wheels, overhauled it again to make sure that there was no problem, and then let or Yuan put the car into the space, and then continued to guide or use a gun in Yuan, although so, he was still quite idle, so he went to visit all the rooms on the second and third floors of the military area, and found that a small division of a weapons warehouse on the third floor actually stored a lot of camouflage uniforms, military uniforms and bulletproof clothing.

Long Zhanye has no cleanliness, although in the past when he was in the army special training, he was thrown to an uninhabited desert island for a month and a half and did not take a bath and change clothes, so he was also used to it, but now although it is in the last days, it is not on a desert island, these days jumping the wall to cut zombies to get cars, that is all sweating, the sticky feeling on his body has long made him a little unbearable.

I called Yuan to the small branch and chose a set of clothes, and the rest were all put into the space, and then I went to the toilet on the second floor to take a shower and change clothes, and then I was refreshed.

......

After Long Zhanye returned from the bath, Yu Yuan had already served all the food to the table and set the dishes and chopsticks.

WHEN I LOOKED UP, I SAW THE MAN LUO WHO CAME WITH HIS UPPER BODY, HONEY-COLORED SKIN, MUSCLES LIKE SCULPTURES, LINES FULL OF BEAUTY, EIGHT ABS ON THE ABDOMEN THAT MADE ALL MEN JEALOUS OR GENTLY PICKED AT THE CORNER OF THE EYEBROWS, BUT WHEN HE SAW THE OTHER PARTY'S WET BLACK HAIR DRIPPING WITH WATER DROPLETS, HIS EYEBROWS COULDN'T HELP BUT WRINKLE SLIGHTLY, HIS LEFT HAND TURNED OVER, AND A WHITE BATH TOWEL APPEARED ON HIS HAND.

"Dry your hair and don't catch a cold."

"Don't worry, I grew up as a healthy baby and rarely got sick." Having said that, Long Zhanye still dried his hair with a bath towel.

The two began to have dinner, or glanced at Long Zhanye, who was sitting opposite each other, and slowly spoke: "Brother Long, do you have any vegetables and fruits that you like to eat?"

HomefantasyXiu ZhenmetropolisThroughOnlinescience fictionotherSelectedsinologyChinese and foreignpoetrycelebrityliteratureMy bookshelf

Home > Urban Fiction > Be born again or leap into the abyss. List of the latest chapters of Yuyu

Chapter 36

Previous ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next Chapter

♂ The editor-in-chief strongly recommended - > hot and cool article [Collect it, convenient for reading next time]

"Vegetables and fruits? There is nothing particularly liked, I am very good to raise and do not pick on the mouth. Long Zhanye shook his head.

"I can see it." The lips curved slightly, or Yuan nodded.

"What's wrong?" Long Zhanye asked curiously.

He always felt that there were many secrets in the child, but since the child did not say it explicitly, then he just did not know.

"There are fields in the space where you can grow things, and before the end of the world, I bought some seeds for vegetables and melons, and now I have some free time living here, so I thought about planting some." Or directly said in the depths without concealment.

Long Zhanye only knew that he could save a lot of things in the space of the abyss, but he never thought that he could actually grow vegetables.

This thing is really not an ordinary anti-heaven!!

"Yuanzi, can you grow vegetables, can you still raise small animals, such as chicks, ducklings..." His eyes were shining, and the little nine nine dozen in Long Zhan's ambition rattled.

Obviously, if he said yes, he would definitely try his best to get a large group of chicks and ducklings, so that he could raise them in the space, and he would definitely not be afraid of not having chicken and duck meat to eat in the future.

It's just a pity...

"No, I've experimented before, and it seems that all living things except myself can't be stored in space." Or shook his head in the abyss.

For this, he also feels quite a pity.

[Comment, don't dive, please collect, ask for branches~~~ The little fish is very well-behaved, and the second one is sent]

【044】Uninvited Guest (Collect and Branch)

Or Yuan and Long Zhanye lived in the military district of Z City for ten days, after the car was repaired, Long Zhanye began to know carefully that he was shooting, so or in Yuan shooting technology is getting stronger day by day, although it is not yet as good as Long Zhanye can pick up a gun at will to do a hundred shots, but at least can do a hundred shots ninety, the results are very good, in addition to shooting, Long Zhanye will also call him some free fighting techniques, at night free time into the space to plant vegetables and fruit trees, so these days, Or Yuanjue's little life here is quite moist.

And the thousands of zombies under the balcony also lay down more than half of the shooting practice of Yuan in the past ten days, and the zombie corpses all over the ground looked quite scary, but it made Yuan feel happy in his heart, because it also proved that his marksmanship was getting better and better.

According to the agreement between the two, they planned to temporarily live in this base for a month before leaving, but it was clear that sometimes the plan could not catch up, and one morning, a violent explosion sounded, waking up Long Zhan Ye and Yuyuan, who were sleeping and meditating.