167

HomeHello, welcome to the whole novel network (www.qbxs5.cc). For mobile phone users, visit m.qbxs5.ccYou are not logged in! | Read History | Login | Register

Full Fiction NetworkHomeStackslistVideo

The search starts here...

M romance novels traverse the novel, the president of the rich family, delay in pure beauty fantasy novels, modern urban rebirth novels, fairy and martial arts overhead historyScience fiction supernatural online game novels synthesize others

Home > Delay in Pure Beauty > Reborn or Leap into the Abyss > Section 167

default

Word color

Size

default

Scrolling screen

Previous chapterdirectoryNext chapterBookmarkVote for referrals

Born again or leaping into the abyss verse 167

Title: Reborn or Leaping into the Abyss Author: Yuyu Word count: 2858

Long Zhanye put the broken sword and the spirit fat essence stone into the lid of the sword box, waved it casually, and a storage jade pei appeared in his hand, put the sword box into the storage jade pendant, and handed it to Mrs. Ming.

"You put this jade pendant on the child's body, remember that you must not take this jade pendant."

"Good." Gratefully taking the jade pei, Mrs. Ming couldn't wait to tie the jade pei to the child's body.

As Yupei approached, the baby with a dull expression suddenly let out a crisp laugh, which made Mrs. Ming happy.

"My child... Great, will finally laugh.

"Madam, this is not a long-term way, if you want to completely solve Ling Gongzi's problem, you have to find out the other half of that sword, as long as the broken sword is re-mounted, Ling Gongzi will return to normal, that spar can moisturize Xiao Gongzi's sleeping soul in the short term, but one day the aura will be exhausted again, at that time, I don't need to say it explicitly."

Mrs. Ming listened to Long Zhanye's words, her smile gradually disappeared, looked at the bright child smiling in her arms, and bit her lip gently: "I know, no matter how much it costs, I will find out the other half of the broken sword, but I don't know what that sword looks like."

"Bring me the paper and ink, and I'll draw it for you."

After Mrs. Ming asked the next person to bring the pen and ink, Long Zhanye began to blacken on the paper, and after a lot of effort, it was finally completed, and when Yuan and Mrs. Ming approached the painting, their expressions froze.

"This, Gongzi, this picture..."

"How? What's the problem? Long Zhanye looked up at Mrs. Ming's face with embarrassment, and asked lightly.

"Uh... That, no..." Looking at Long Zhanye's faint expression, Mrs. Ming swallowed the words that were about to rush out back into her stomach.

"Battlefield, you... Are you sure this one you drew is... Sword? Or Yuan looked at the crooked lump of ink on the drawing paper, the corners of his mouth twitched slightly, and said weakly.

"..."If others say this, Long Zhanye will definitely go crazy, and then he will not hesitate to crush the other party. But at this time, it was his most precious person who raised this question, not to mention putting on a face, or reluctant to say a word out loud.