3

HomefantasyXiu ZhenmetropolisThroughOnlinescience fictionotherSelectedsinologyChinese and foreignpoetrycelebrityliteratureMy bookshelf

Home > Urban Fiction > Be born again or leap into the abyss. List of the latest chapters of Yuyu

Chapter 3

Previous Chapter ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next

♂ The editor-in-chief strongly recommended - > hot and cool article [Collect it, convenient for reading next time]

"Young Master or Mr. Zhou did not make any will before he died, so the distribution of this inheritance must be agreed by Mrs. Zhou and you." Lawyer Zhang is worthy of being a person who is accustomed to seeing big storms, and while saying this, he took out a document from the briefcase beside him and pushed it in front of Yuan Yuan: "This one is the property summary document of Mr. Or, please look at it, and according to what Mrs. Zhou and I talked about before, the final decision is that Mr. Or's personal property is not accounted for by you and Mrs. Zhou and the second young master, and 60% of the company's shares are distributed 20% per person."

Or Yuan listened to Lawyer Zhang's words, and was slightly stunned in his heart, because he didn't think that this woman would actually make such an agreement, her father's personal property she accounted for three percent, her son accounted for three percent, that is, six percent, and he was the same three percent, three people This seems to be very fair, but it is he who suffers the most, and in addition to this ninety percent inheritance, there is one percent.

Want to swallow it alone...

Or Yuan's heart sneered, and carefully read the document in his hand.

Faced with Yuan Yuan's unhurried attitude, Zhou Huijiao, who was sitting opposite, became ugly.

"Or in the yuan, everyone is divided equally, what opinion do you want!!"

"Yes, Dad's personal property is divided among the three of us three percent, so what about the remaining one?"

As soon as these words came out, Zhou Huijiao's face instantly turned blue, and her hand was tightly clenched, and it was not difficult to see that as Yicheng expected, she wanted to swallow it alone.

However, no matter how ugly her face was, Yi Yuancai continued to speak: "But if you are three percent, or a famous treasure three percent, then you will get six percent, and I only have three percent, and the remaining one percent is not counted, so is this fair?"

"We are two people, of course we have to share more!!" Or Yuan's words instantly made Zhou Huijiao angry to breathe fire.

"Oh, two people so it is better to divide, then since you are so open, then I don't want to waste time, dad's personal property I get four percent, your mother and son each have three percent, and the company's shares, I want half."

"You... Or in the abyss, you don't have to step in!!

"Zhou Huijiao, you just want this huge inheritance, although I get forty percent of my personal property and thirty percent of the shares, how can I calculate that I am more at a loss, and... I refuse to sign this contract, you and I don't even think about it, this is completely not good for you and me, since you have the intention to sign with me, then hurry up, otherwise it will anger Xiaoye and I am unhappy..."

HomefantasyXiu ZhenmetropolisThroughOnlinescience fictionotherSelectedsinologyChinese and foreignpoetrycelebrityliteratureMy bookshelf

Home > Urban Fiction > Be born again or leap into the abyss. List of the latest chapters of Yuyu

Chapter 3

Previous ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next Chapter

♂ The editor-in-chief strongly recommended - > hot and cool article [Collect it, convenient for reading next time]

"Didn't you say signed, what other opinion do you have!!" Zhou Huijiao drank angrily, and her expression was very hideous.

"No hurry, what I want to say has nothing to do with this inheritance distribution." Looking at the woman on the opposite side with a hideous face, or a slight hook at the corner of Yuan's mouth.

I thought badly that if I made this woman angry with a stroke, burst blood vessels or something, would I avenge the kick in my previous life...

"Say!!"

"This house according to the inheritance distribution contract, I should get half of it, but now I don't want this half, but I want to take some things with me in the house!!" His eyes carefully looked at the home where he grew up, or a trace of bitterness spread in Yuan's heart.

It had his fondest memories with his grandparents and mother, but he knew he couldn't accommodate himself anymore.

"Yes, but check for me what you take away!!" Hearing that Yuan was going to give up ownership of this room, Zhou Huijiao's face finally improved a little.

Zhou Huijiao said this, then it was not polite, got up and went straight to the study on the second floor.

[Then what to distribute the inheritance or something, Xiaoyu turned Baidu, in fact, I don't understand, don't look for blind spots, let's divide it like this! ] 】

【004】The pen of family heirloom

For the things in this family, or Yuan actually didn't want anything, the gold chain jewelry and private property left by his mother's death had been transferred to his name, so he was not worried about what would happen to Zhou Huijiao, and he would put forward such conditions because of the family heirloom.

Or the ancestor of the family is a famous calligrapher, at the beginning relied on bringing people to write letters, selling calligraphy and paintings, and later was appreciated by the royal family, and entered the court to make a fortune, and later the family engaged in business, and the family business became bigger and bigger.

Since he was a child, his grandfather warned him that as a son or a parent, he must not forget his roots, so when he was a child, under his grandfather's guidance, he also had a period of practicing words...

It was not until his grandfather's death that he gradually abandoned his writing, but he never forgot what his grandfather once said about the family pen that was only passed down or passed down by his parents and sons, his father was the only son in the family, and the brush he knew was stored in his father's study since he was a child, and he used to take the pen to write brush words when he was a child.