90

HomefantasyXiu ZhenmetropolisThroughOnlinescience fictionotherSelectedsinologyChinese and foreignpoetrycelebrityliteratureMy bookshelf

Home > Urban Fiction > Be born again or leap into the abyss. List of the latest chapters of Yuyu

Chapter 90

Previous Chapter ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next

♂ The editor-in-chief strongly recommended - > hot and cool article [Collect it, convenient for reading next time]

"Are you going to stay here with them just like that?" Or look around at the survivors who are either sitting or standing, and then look at the friend who is sitting on the ground eating dry dough cakes without any image.

"Otherwise, what do you think?" Zhou Xingfeng chewed the dry dough cake without a little taste in his mouth, and slowly spoke: "When the end came, these students were almost all rescued by me and a few other classmates, and a few other adults came to the school to look for their children, some found the children are fine, and some find only the corpses after the children become zombies... Some time ago, there were a little more people, and then they walked a batch, saying that they were looking for a way to live, and the rest is this, if they really leave behind those parents who have lost their children and are desperate, they will die.

Or met in Yuan and Zhou Xingfeng High School, the two have been in the same class for two years, they used to play crazy together, play online games together, and tease senior sisters and sisters, he is also one who has a very good relationship among Yuan's few friends, so he also knows Zhou Xingfeng's character or Yuan very well.

No heart and no lungs, and do whatever you want, but who would have thought that after the end of the world, the change of friends would be so great...

The Zhou family is very rich, the father is the chairman of a famous enterprise, the mother is a famous national soprano , the parents always come and go without a trace, but they love their son very much, so the previous Zhou Xingfeng spent money compared with or in the yuan, that is more than nothing, play the most expensive, eat the best, even an online game character is a lot of money into it, spending tens of thousands of dollars at a time without even wrinkling his eyebrows.

But who would have thought that now Young Master Zhou, who was sitting on the ground without any image and eating dry flour cakes that were difficult to swallow, actually did not even snort without complaint, and said that he was responsible for other people's lives.

The end of the world has made him, a friend who used to love to play and make trouble, grow up in an instant.

"Xiaoqing and I decided to go to City A, and after the end of the world, although some military districts have fallen, many municipal military districts have established security zones." While saying this, he looked inside his coat, and then took out two packs of pickled pepper chicken feet and a green apple from the space and handed them to him: "Here you go, don't eat a dough cake like eating mud."

He hasn't forgotten that among the snacks, this guy loves to eat pickled pepper chicken feet, and he used to buy a lot of them when he used to play together.

"Wow, pickled pepper chicken feet and apples!!" With both eyes on his face, Zhou Xingfeng happily pounced, and then snatched it into his hand, suddenly as if he thought of something, and then looked at or in the abyss.

"It's okay, eat, I still have it."

"Well." Open a packet of pickled pepper chicken feet and dry dough cakes and eat them with relish, and the baby puts another packet of pickled pepper chicken feet and apples in the pocket of his coat, seemingly not planning to eat it.

There is a lot of food scavenged back in the mall, but there are many people in the school, and sooner or later it will be eaten one day, so everyone can only eat half full of food in hand, and it is even more impossible to nibble on chicken feet and snack at will.

"R city has a safe zone, within half a year, get everything done as soon as possible to leave S city, if possible, try to go to the upper urban area, O, M, I also have a safe zone, and E city above is the best." Or in the faint opening of the yuan: "I don't say too clearly, you have a number in your heart."

"I see." The action of eating slowed down, Zhou Xingfeng nodded, raised his eyes and looked at Long Zhanye, who was sitting not far away, from time to time at the two of them, and asked to Yu Yuan: "Xiao Yuan, that Brother Long is a soldier, right?"

"Hmm." did not hide it, or nodded in the yuan, turned his face to meet the eyes of Shanglong Zhanye, and the corner of his mouth gently hooked a shallow smile.

HomefantasyXiu ZhenmetropolisThroughOnlinescience fictionotherSelectedsinologyChinese and foreignpoetrycelebrityliteratureMy bookshelf

Home > Urban Fiction > Be born again or leap into the abyss. List of the latest chapters of Yuyu

Chapter 90

Previous ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next Chapter

♂ The editor-in-chief strongly recommended - > hot and cool article [Collect it, convenient for reading next time]

"That wanted warrant on the military net..."

"I X." Zhou Xingfeng's words only began, or he couldn't help but burst out a foul language that he hadn't said for a long time: "Why does everyone who knows me always say this question to me."

Looking at his friend's gloomy face, Zhou Xingfeng bit the chicken feet in his mouth and smiled happily: "No way, who made you famous throughout the country, fortunately, it was your twelve-year-old photo that was put up, otherwise no one would have recognized you yesterday, and you think why did I call you "daughter-in-law" so cheerfully yesterday."

In the end, he was frightened by some terrifying man and fled... It seems a bit humiliating.

"I didn't tell him my real name, I just said my name was Ziyuan... So he didn't doubt it either. Or Yuan sighed softly.

I thought that in the last days, this thing should not have happened, and I can't think of it now... If one day is known by Long Zhanye, I don't know what will become of it, will he not care or will he be angry?

"You... Is it with him.

Just as he was familiar with him in Yuan, he was just as familiar with Yuan's personality, but he had not forgotten that this guy had a strange proclivity, that is, he never slept in the same room with others, and yesterday the man spent the night in the same room with Yuan.

"Well, we're a couple."

"Bent."

"Round roll, don't stop!!"

Just as the two were having a happy conversation, an aunt in an apron ran over, or recognized this aunt as a miscellaneous aunt in their school cafeteria.

"Xingfeng, that... What about Xiao Bin?

"When I woke up in the morning, he was still sleeping, what's wrong? Hasn't he gotten up yet? Hearing Aunt's inquiry, Zhou Xingfeng showed a hint of surprise on his face.

"Usually when cooking, Xiaobin will come to the kitchen to help me wash the dishes, but I didn't come today, I thought there was something else to do, and now it's time to eat, everyone else has come to collect their own food, and he has no shadow until now, so... Could it be that something has happened?

Previous ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next Chapter

热搜推送链接: 失忆后!成为大佬掌中娇【秦宿、路星】 撞出来的土味冤家[唐裕之、池云峥] 都成女神老公了,谁还要巨星系统 我把总裁文女主逼黑化了【柏阳、殷卿云】 这个影帝只想考证 前男友失忆后赖上了我 租赁恋人[ABO]【秦之舟、乔燃】 病娇弟弟对我暗藏祸心 我为你的灵魂而来 到手的alpha失忆了【澜沧、江淮】

站内链接: 金庸小说 古龙小说 梁羽生小说 温瑞安小说 耽美纯爱 轻小说 体育小说 历史小说 军事小说 现实小说 娇妻在上,蜜蜜宠! 这个地球有点凶 超凡黎明 还看今朝 灵气逼人 赝太子 从1983开始 创业吧学霸大人 我杀死了自己 都市之大仙尊 重生六零驯夫记 无垠 龙城 剑从天上来 咫尺之间人尽敌国 觅仙道 诸天凶兽