138

HomeHello, welcome to the whole novel network (www.qbxs5.cc). For mobile phone users, visit m.qbxs5.ccYou are not logged in! | Read History | Login | Register

Full Fiction NetworkHomeStackslistVideo

The search starts here...

M romance novels traverse the novel, the president of the rich family, delay in pure beauty fantasy novels, modern urban rebirth novels, fairy and martial arts overhead historyScience fiction supernatural online game novels synthesize others

Home > Delay in Pure Beauty > Reborn or Leap into the Abyss > Section 138

default

Word color

Size

default

Scrolling screen

Previous chapterdirectoryNext chapterBookmarkVote for referrals

Born again or leaping into the abyss verse 138

Title: Rebirth or Leap into the Abyss Author: Yuyu Word count: 3018

This Hummer had already disappeared after Long Zhanye left the A Military Region and came back, and at this moment it was suddenly driven out, it was obviously ...

The Hummer stopped, the driver's door was opened, and the tall and slender man in military uniform jumped out of the car, looked up at the few small soldiers who rushed over with hideous faces, and raised his eyebrows gently.

"You guys are... Rob or want to rob? Look

at this murderous little look, gee, but it's really interesting.

Since the memory belonging to the dragon evil was restored, even Long Zhanye himself felt that his personality seemed to be even worse than before. (Yuyu: So you still have self-knowledge?

"Boss!!"

One moment, the fierce and vicious little soldiers looked at the person who got off the car, their expressions were suddenly stunned, and the next moment, they pounced very dog-leggedly, and they almost hugged Long Zhanye's thigh without exaggeration.

"Boss, you're finally back!!"

"Boss, the little one is worried about you!!"

"Boss, go fast, the small car will take good care of you!!"

"Hey, you stinky boys." Long Zhanye snorted coldly, bypassed the car, and led or walked towards the safety zone.

A few little soldiers looked at the back of the leaving, and the worship in their hearts was like a gushing river.

Long Zhanye was injured by the zombies who sneaked into the safe zone, and it was a matter of many people who knew that they were in danger, and now seeing their boss still jumping alive as always, it means that his injury is not a big deal at all, or ... Because of being injured by zombies, it stimulates stronger energy.

The Evolved Great Devil...

Thinking so, several little soldiers shook three times in an instant, got into the Humvee in unison, and drove the car away.

......

After Long Zhanye and Yuan entered the safe zone, they walked directly towards the direction of the military aircraft building, only to come to the middle gate of the safe area, and saw a large group of people rushing out from the inside, the first to bear the brunt was Grandpa Long Haotian, when the old man saw his ruddy and energetic golden sun, his feet were suddenly slammed, and he was about to fall to the ground.