130

HomeHello, welcome to the whole novel network (www.qbxs5.cc). For mobile phone users, visit m.qbxs5.ccYou are not logged in! | Read History | Login | Register

Full Fiction NetworkHomeStackslistVideo

The search starts here...

M romance novels traverse the novel, the president of the rich family, delay in pure beauty fantasy novels, modern urban rebirth novels, fairy and martial arts overhead historyScience fiction supernatural online game novels synthesize others

Home > Delay in Pure Beauty > Rebirth or Leap into the Abyss > Section 130

default

Word color

Size

default

Scrolling screen

Previous chapterdirectoryNext chapterBookmarkVote for referrals

Be born again or leap into the abyss verse 130

Title: Reborn or Leap into the Abyss Author: Yuyu Word count: 2547

As, who was still crazy just now, began to kiss Helian Xi's lips, neck, and collarbone madly, but he did not expect that the hand that was wandering behind him suddenly turned into a hand knife and suddenly hit from the back of As's neck.

The sudden pain in the back of his neck made Ace's movements pause, and when he suddenly looked up, he only had time to see a faint chuckle appear on his charming face, and then fell into darkness.

Reaching out and following the body of Ace who slipped down, Helian Chen's gloved hand reached into his arms and took out a talisman paper shining with black light.

Boom!!

With a few slight sounds, the door was suddenly pulled open, and the driver was suddenly dragged out of the car, and the figure flashed, and a man in a black cloak appeared in the driver's seat.

"Lord Hades, it's all done, Ah Jue has already passed the information back to the military area, we can go, since Naas fell into a coma, all the zombies have stopped moving."

"Hmm." Helian Yu's eyes narrowed slightly, and the corners of his mouth hooked a chuckle.

Outside the car, a whirlwind suddenly rolled up, and the Land Rover actually flew quickly towards the direction of the safety zone with the whirlwind.

Safe Zone, City Wall The

figure flashed, and a man in military uniform appeared beside Long Zhanye.

"Urgent report, 'he' plan was successful, and now he is on the way back!!"

"Urgent report, news from the observation deck, since just now, all the zombies rushing to the safe area have collectively stopped moving forward!!"

"That guy, well done!!" When Long Zhanye heard this, a surprised chuckle appeared at the corner of his mouth, and he quickly raised his hand to make a gesture.

Then, a voice sounded on the radio: "Emergency notice, stop the attack en masse!!"

In an instant, all the gunfire and cannon fire stopped.

"Boss!!" A small soldier on the side handed over a telescope, and Long Zhanye took the telescope and looked into the distance.

Suddenly, Long Zhanye, who was still smiling a moment ago, suddenly changed his face, stuffed the binoculars in his hand back into the arms of the little soldier, and stepped out of the city wall with his feet raised.