128

HomeHello, welcome to the whole novel network (www.qbxs5.cc). For mobile phone users, visit m.qbxs5.ccYou are not logged in! | Read History | Login | Register

Full Fiction NetworkHomeStackslistVideo

The search starts here...

M romance novels traverse the novel, the president of the rich family, delay in pure beauty fantasy novels, modern urban rebirth novels, fairy and martial arts overhead historyScience fiction supernatural online game novels synthesize others

Home > Delay in Pure Beauty > Reborn or Leap into the Abyss > Section 128

default

Word color

Size

default

Scrolling screen

Previous chapterdirectoryNext chapterBookmarkVote for referrals

Be born again or leap into the abyss verse 128

Title: Reborn or Leap into the Abyss Author: Yuyu Word count: 2695

Long Zhanye has a keen sense of touch, but seems to be very slow for things like feelings, since his retreat, he has seen many high-ranking officials approaching him because of his affection, but he still doesn't move, so he has a feeling that this man seems to be very sensitive to his feelings... Because he was the first to confess to him.

Thinking about it, or Yuan felt a heartbeat in my heart, ouch, I'm embarrassed.

"It's all a fight from a military school together, how come you don't understand, my dear, what are you thinking, your face is red."

It's suspicious.

"Uh... No, no, that, let's continue talking, where did you just talk? Or immediately return to the abyss, and then change the subject.

The two continued to talk about the zombies' advance towards the A Military Zone.

The fence of the A safe zone was planned before the survivors were relocated, and after all the survivors in several safe areas entered the A safe zone, the planned wall has been quickly built, and now the former city A is not so much a safe area as a survivor city.

After the two of them had dinner, Long Zhanye and Yuyuan came to inspect the established city wall.

The soldiers passing by on the city wall will salute when they see the dragon battle field, and then continue to do their own thing.

"Hey, it's really not beautiful." Standing on the city wall, the cold wind of early spring blew in front of him, and Long Zhanye murmured.

"That person has already been selected, or that head, it knows where the weaknesses of the zombies are, too cold or snowy days, rainy days will cause difficulties in the zombies' actions, so it chose this time, Helian Xi's affairs and Xu Mingyi's things are just an excuse." Standing beside Long Zhanye, or looking into the distance in the distance, he slowly spoke: "Even without these two things, after the ice and snow melted in early spring, that demon would make such a decision, attack the last survivor safety zone, turn everyone into zombies, and then devour each other and get out of that seal."

"Well, it's just that what kind of head it is, even the old Taoist elder didn't find it in the ancient books of the Taoist temple." Long Zhanye's eyebrows furrowed slightly.

"Hmm... I also talked about this with the old Taoist a few days ago, and the Tao is that there is a monster situation that is very suitable for this thing, but it is not a monster, and it is closer to say that it is called a god. Or thinking about what had been recorded in the previous book, he slowly spoke.