73

HomefantasyXiu ZhenmetropolisThroughOnlinescience fictionotherSelectedsinologyChinese and foreignpoetrycelebrityliteratureMy bookshelf

Home > Urban Fiction > Be born again or leap into the abyss. List of the latest chapters of Yuyu

Chapter 73

Previous Chapter ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next

♂ The editor-in-chief strongly recommended - > hot and cool article [Collect it, convenient for reading next time]

"Wow, grapes and tomatoes, thank you Obuchi." Looking at the fruit that he handed to himself in Yuan, Li Qing smiled so brightly, holding the basket and retracting it, sweet and sweet with Qin Jun who was driving, you eat me bite by bite.

Long Zhanye looked at Li Qing and dismissed Li Qing with a basket of fruits, a gentle smile on the corner of his mouth, and reached out to hug him into his arms.

"What are you thinking?" Jun's face came closer, kissed him lightly or on Yuan's cheek, and Long Zhanye gently asked.

"Think of a safe zone." Or relax your whole body in the yuan, lean on the body of Long Zhanye, and answer honestly.

In his previous life, he was in S City, where there was no safe zone set up by the military, only the survivors survived in a temporary shelter established, and later there were more and more zombies, becoming more and more rampant, and he followed the remnants to hide everywhere... Even at the moment of his final death, he still did not leave S City.

"Oh, what's in the safe zone?" Long Zhanye asked softly.

He always felt that there were many, many secrets in the child's heart, and he knew very well about the things of the end times, but since the child did not intend to explain it, then he also thought that he did not know.

"Hmm... Just curious. His eyes curved slightly, or he looked at Long Zhanye: "I wonder what the safe zone of Area A will be?"

"Although those guys are not very reliable, the safe zone in Area A must be the best." Although Long Zhanye said so, his face was obviously triumphant.

"It's so confident."

An off-road vehicle drove in the front, followed by two trucks, speeding forward.

【Collection less than 100!! Those who don't have collects, come on collecting!! 】

【084】Overnight place (<>nd change)

So hungry, so hungry... He was so hungry, and this feeling of hunger that he had never felt before made him want to swallow everything.

But he is still too weak now, all to become stronger... There is something in the head of the same kind, capable of increasing his power ...

A low roar was suppressed in the throat, and under the moonlight, the purple and blue lips slowly cracked, revealing a mouth full of eerie and terrifying sharp fangs, and in the dark night, those strange eyes flashed with a strange green light.

Suddenly, I saw that the zombie raised its sharp nails and waved quickly, scratching the head of a zombie walking in front of him, the brain plasma splashed, the zombie inserted his hand into the head of another zombie and pulled it out, and then opened his mouth to swallow, after swallowing, he licked the brain pulp on his hand endlessly, and then began to find the next target.

HomefantasyXiu ZhenmetropolisThroughOnlinescience fictionotherSelectedsinologyChinese and foreignpoetrycelebrityliteratureMy bookshelf

Home > Urban Fiction > Be born again or leap into the abyss. List of the latest chapters of Yuyu

Chapter 73

Previous ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next Chapter

♂ The editor-in-chief strongly recommended - > hot and cool article [Collect it, convenient for reading next time]

......

The off-road vehicle driving in the front slowly stopped, and the two trucks following behind the off-road vehicle also stopped.

Long Zhanye walked out of the off-road vehicle with a rifle on his back, came to the truck carrying the villagers, and said to the driver: "It's too dangerous to rush when it's dark, let's spend the night in that open space tonight."

"In... Spending the night in the wilderness, this... It can be dangerous!! Sitting in the co-seat next to the driver was the village chief, and when he heard Long Zhanye say this, his face suddenly changed greatly.

"In the last days, there is no safe place, but it is less dangerous to camp here and spend the night than to rush at night, because we don't know what we will encounter at night." Long Zhanye still respected this middle-aged village chief, if he changed his unpleasant person and directly turned his face and left, there would be more lips and tongues.

When he was in the village, Zhang Granny used a magical formation to protect and save a life, after Zhang Granny died, he has been uneasy, and these young people made him feel a little more at ease, think carefully, these young people can come to their village from Z City, the ability must be very good, since they said that it would be safer to stay overnight, then there must be their reason.

After thinking about it carefully, the village chief nodded: "Well, okay, outside, I, the village chief, still obey the little brother."

"Hehe, the village chief uncle is polite, I and my companions will first clean up the zombies wandering around, and when Yuanzi has arranged the formation, you are getting off the car." Hearing that the village chief actually called himself "little brother", Long Zhanye said with a chuckle.

"Good."

Qin Jun drove the off-road vehicle to the yellow mud clearing on the side of the road and stopped, followed by the other two trucks also drove over, stopped on both sides of the off-road vehicle, and the few zombies who were alarmed around them staggered thinking about the yellow mud clearing.

Long Zhanye and Qin Jun got out of the car with guns on their backs and long steel knives to solve the zombies, and behind the big truck, there were also a few young villagers with hoes, shovels, and wooden sticks who walked out of the container, and several people helped clean up the zombies.

Or take out the talisman needed to arrange the enchantment from the space, because this time is really empty in the wild cloth enchantment, the formation that needs to be laid down requires several layers to ensure safety, and the range is a little large, so the talisman needed is quite a lot, and at once almost one-fifth of the talisman that was carved (drawn) before, which made Yu Yuan frown.

No wonder Concubine Zhang wanted to leave him so much yellow paper and cinnabar, if he used talismans like this for a long time, even more talismans would not be enough.

Ask for collections, ask for long reviews, ask for votes, ask for numbers~

[085] Attack

A large pile of talismans were scattered on the seats of the off-road vehicle, or holding a large pile in Yuan's arms, looking at the entire Li Qing who tidied up the off-road vehicle.

Previous ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next Chapter

Hot search push link: All become goddess husbands, who wants a superstar system I forced the president Wen heroine to blacken [Baiyang, Yin Qingyun] After amnesia! Become a big guy in the palm of the hand [Qin Su, Road Star] My ex-boyfriend fell on me after amnesia Bumped out of the dirt wrong family [Tang Yuzhi, Chi Yunzheng] I came for your soul Sick brother has a bad heart for me Lease Lover [ABO] [Qin Zhizhou, Qiao Ran] The alpha amnesia in hand [Lancang, Jianghuai]. This actor just wants to verify

Links: Jin Yong's novel Gulong novel Liang Yusheng's novel Wen Rui'an novel Yanmei pure love light novel sports novel historical novel military novel realistic novel The wife is on, honey pet! This earth is a little fierce Transcendent Dawn Look at the present dynasty Spiritual energy is compelling Fake Prince Since 1983 Start a business, Xueba-sama, I killed myself The Great Immortal Venerable of the City Rebirth <> Taming Tales Boundless Dragon City The sword comes from the sky Within walking distance of the enemy country Find the Immortal Road The fierce beasts of the heavens