91

HomefantasyXiu ZhenmetropolisThroughOnlinescience fictionotherSelectedsinologyChinese and foreignpoetrycelebrityliteratureMy bookshelf

Home > Urban Fiction > Be born again or leap into the abyss. List of the latest chapters of Yuyu

Chapter 91

Previous Chapter ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next

♂ The editor-in-chief strongly recommended - > hot and cool article [Collect it, convenient for reading next time]

Aunt was widowed at an early age, childless and daughterless, hid in the school's kitchen when the end of the world came, escaped, and then lived in school with Zhou Xingfeng and them, usually when there is nothing to do, Wen Bin will come to the kitchen to help her, wash vegetables, divide food, or learn to cook with her, she likes this intimate child in her heart.

"Auntie, don't worry, I'll take a look, maybe I overslept." Zhou Xingfeng smiled gently at Aunt, then got up and walked in the direction of the dormitory.

"I'll go with you." Or got up and followed abyss.

The dormitory where Zhou Xingfeng is now living is or the single dormitory where Yuan lived before, although it is said to be single, but the space inside is larger and more comfortable than the double dormitory, and the strangest thing is that this dormitory is the last room on the top floor.

These survivors who live in the school have chosen their favorite rooms, usually on the second and third floors, and rarely choose the fourth floor or the top floor, so Zhou Xingfeng This is quite different.

When the two entered the dormitory, they saw a raised bag on the bed, shrunk in a thin quilt, and did not react to the sound of the two pushing the door, and slept soundly.

"Xiao Bin." Zhou Xingfeng called softly, and then came to the bed.

"Hmm..." The person on the bed seemed to hear his soft call, let out a low soft moan, and then shrunk again, and there was no response.

Seeing this, Zhou Xingfeng's eyebrows frowned slightly, reached out and pulled away the quilt that Wen Bin covered his body, and as the quilt was pulled down, a red face was revealed.

[Review, click, vote ~ deduction group: 217432186]

【Pig San not small talk net】|Zh u S an B u . C o m|Welcome to collect, read the full article for free!

【100】Take the medicine

Qin Jun sat on the edge of the bed, carefully examined Wen Bin, who was unconscious on the bed, and after a while, pulled up the quilt and covered it, turned his head to look at Zhou Xingfeng, who was standing on the side with a nervous face.

"Excessive, torn and inflamed wounds."

"Beast catching." The towel soaked in cold water was pinched dry, and then covered Wen Bin's forehead, and after Qin Jun said Wen Bin's situation, Li Qing spit out these two words without hesitation.

"Gee, Brother Zhou really can't see ah, you actually destroyed the national seedlings." Those who sit on the side drinking water or make a faint joke in the depths.

HomefantasyXiu ZhenmetropolisThroughOnlinescience fictionotherSelectedsinologyChinese and foreignpoetrycelebrityliteratureMy bookshelf

Home > Urban Fiction > Be born again or leap into the abyss. List of the latest chapters of Yuyu

Chapter 91

Previous ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next Chapter

♂ The editor-in-chief strongly recommended - > hot and cool article [Collect it, convenient for reading next time]