24

HomefantasyXiu ZhenmetropolisThroughOnlinescience fictionotherSelectedsinologyChinese and foreignpoetrycelebrityliteratureMy bookshelf

Home > Urban Fiction > Be born again or leap into the abyss. List of the latest chapters of Yuyu

Chapter 24

Previous Chapter ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next

♂ The editor-in-chief strongly recommended - > hot and cool article [Collect it, convenient for reading next time]

Or the rental house where Yuan lives is on the third floor, the zombies on the third floor have basically been cut down by him, go down to the second floor, and sure enough, I saw a lot of zombies wandering around and banging on the door, and when I saw him, a living person suddenly appeared and pounced on him.

Or in the yuan very calmly took out four enchantment talismans from the space to the left and right sides of the zombie rushing over, with the two invisible silver light flashing, forming a barrier to easily block the zombie's momentum, and then a fire talisman shot out to the left more than ten zombies and waved the knife to look over with the zombies' heads one by one the body fell, after solving the left or on the right side of the abyss, this time the demon ant crystal nuclei were slightly more, more than thirty zombies actually thirteen, put away the demon ant crystal nucleus, he quickly walked down the stairs.

As seen through the window in the house, the street at this moment has become a mess, from time to time some cars drive by quickly, ignoring the people screaming for help on the street, or holding a knife in Yuan, cutting down a few zombies that rushed over when they saw his appearance, although he wanted to collect more demon ants, but although there were many zombies on this street, but only occasionally two or three pounced, if they were cut and burned like this, it was too much of a waste of talismans.

Because he is now on the street, there are more zombies than people, but he still doesn't want to expose the fact that he has space in front of people, so he is ready to find an empty car on the street that no one has.

Since buying a Hummer to put in the space, or thinking about learning to drive, when he was in a small mountain village, Shuoko happened to have a big shabby truck at home, so he asked Shuozi to teach him how to drive.

For half a year, although he usually had to practice and draw talismans, but Shuozi taught seriously, so he learned that it was absolutely no problem to drive a car away now.

Just when Yuan found a car with car keys inserted in the street, a burst of gunfire came from the alley opposite, and then, before he could react, a black shadow quickly appeared in the alley.

[The long-awaited dragon attack officially meets or suffers~ Review, collection, September competition, you remember to leave me branches~]

【031】The soldier of drag racing

Boom --

Or at the moment when Yuan had not reacted, a shadow suddenly appeared in the alley in front, and with a dull sound on the roof of the car, the roof of the car was concave, and the hem of the camouflage jacket in front of him flew up, and a man squatted slightly, kneeling alone on the roof of the car.

The man has neat short hair, perfect side face, slender body, the whole person exudes a natural fierce domineering, if described as an animal, or in the yuan feel that he is like a sturdy cheetah.

When Yuan looked at the man in a daze, he saw the man roll over from the roof of the car and jump down, break the glass of the window with his elbow to open the door, drag it over or stuff it into the car, and then get into the driver's seat and start the car.

As the car sped away like an off-string arrow, or Yuan saw a large group of zombies rushing out of the alley from the rearview mirror.

HomefantasyXiu ZhenmetropolisThroughOnlinescience fictionotherSelectedsinologyChinese and foreignpoetrycelebrityliteratureMy bookshelf

Home > Urban Fiction > Be born again or leap into the abyss. List of the latest chapters of Yuyu

Chapter 24

Previous ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next Chapter

♂ The editor-in-chief strongly recommended - > hot and cool article [Collect it, convenient for reading next time]

Reluctantly, he looked at the strange man in the driver's seat who was purely driving the car into a racing car and drifting when turning.

"What are you." His gaze scanned quickly, and after making sure that the man had not been scratched or gnawed on the wound that the man had reached out, or he was slightly relieved in Yuancai.

He has not forgotten that he will be infected when he is scratched by a zombie and bitten by a zombie.

"I am Dragon Battle Field." Slowly speaking, the steering wheel on Long Zhanye's hand turned, and the car deftly bypassed a few zombies blocking the road, and the sword eyebrows furrowed: "What is going on with these people?" Why is it like this.

Early this morning, he was woken up by a sudden scream on the street in the hotel, thinking that there was some accident on the street, got up and walked to the window only to see that the street was messy, and many people moved slowly and strangely, pounced on the pedestrians on the street and opened their mouths to bite.

And before he could figure out what was going on, the door of the hotel was knocked open, and a monster with a pale face, blood-red body, a big hole in his stomach, and guts hanging from his body.

I didn't want to directly pull out the gun and shoot my head, but the sound of the gun sounded, but it attracted a large group of monsters, and in a hurry, Long Zhanye had to jump down from the window on the second floor of the small hotel.

"Those are no longer people, they are infected, they are all corpses that have lost human consciousness." His gaze swept over the pistol hanging in the holster under his unbuttoned camouflage uniform, or in Yuan's faint opening: "Are you a policeman?"

Long Zhanye looked at the boy who was leaning against the car door and looking at him with a guarded expression, and the corner of his mouth gently ticked: "Have you ever seen a policeman wearing military camouflage?"

The implication is that he is not a policeman, he is a military man.

For Yi Yuan, whether it is a police or a soldier, it is not for him to see, he has not forgotten the wanted order of the military network, so he also has a heart for the soldier of this speeding family.

Although the end times are coming, it is difficult to ensure that this person recognizes him and then carries him to the prison of the military district, and then he will be called heaven and earth unworked.

Without hearing or answering Yuan, Long Zhanye glanced at him and found that he was looking at himself with a pair of beautiful eyes, as if he was thinking about something.