153

HomeHello, welcome to the whole novel network (www.qbxs5.cc). For mobile phone users, visit m.qbxs5.ccYou are not logged in! | Read History | Login | Register

Full Fiction NetworkHomeStackslistVideo

The search starts here...

M romance novels traverse the novel, the president of the rich family, delay in pure beauty fantasy novels, modern urban rebirth novels, fairy and martial arts overhead historyScience fiction supernatural online game novels synthesize others

Home > Delay in Pure Beauty > Reborn or Leap into the Abyss > Section 153

default

Word color

Size

default

Scrolling screen

Previous chapterdirectoryNext chapterBookmarkVote for referrals

Born again or leaping into the abyss verse 153

Title: Reborn or Leap into the Abyss Author: Yuyu Word count: 2492

"Rebirth or Leaping in the Abyss" Volume 2 Cultivation of Immortals [184] Disciple of the Jade Pill Spirit Sect Long Zhanye left the rice porridge shop with him in his arms, looking at the silent appearance of

the little thing lying in his arms, he couldn't help frowning, raised his hand and patted his back gently.

"Don't be afraid, don't be afraid."

"Zhan Ye, bags, grandpa eat..." Suddenly, Xiao'er turned his face and looked at Long Zhan Ye with a pair of big eyes.

The meaning is very obvious, that is, buy buns for grandpa to eat.

Long Zhanye, who originally thought that the villain was frightened because of the porridge shop just now, listened to the villain's "filial" words, and all kinds of envy and jealousy in his heart.

Hmph, one day, he will let this little thing put him first in his heart!!

Although he was very unhappy in his heart, Long Zhanye would definitely not make the little man unhappy, and he walked to the bun shop in front of him with the little guy in his arms.

Or Yuan first stretched out his little finger and pointed to the big meat bun on the steamer, meaning that he wanted this, let the boss load it for him, and then turned his face to look at Long Zhanye.

"Buy it if you want to eat, there is money in the field." Long Zhanye kissed his face and said softly.

Hearing Long Zhanye's words, the little man showed a bright smile on his face, and then stretched out his finger to point to a vegetable bun.

The owner of the bun shop was very fast, wrapping the big meat bun and the vegetable meat bun separately, or stuffing the big meat bun into his pocket in Yuan, and then taking a bite on the vegetable meat bun, and then bringing the bun close to Long Zhanye's mouth, his eyes were full of expectant brilliance.

Looking at the villain's expectant eyes, the dark clouds in the originally depressed Long Zhan's ambition instantly dissipated without a trace, and he opened his mouth to take a bite on the vegetable bun.

Although he didn't have to eat, and he didn't like to eat vegetarian food, it was different if it was delivered to his mouth by Yuan's own hands, even if it was poison, he thought it was sweet.