104

HomefantasyXiu ZhenmetropolisThroughOnlinescience fictionotherSelectedsinologyChinese and foreignpoetrycelebrityliteratureMy bookshelf

Home > Urban Fiction > Be born again or leap into the abyss. List of the latest chapters of Yuyu

Chapter 104

Previous Chapter ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next

♂ The editor-in-chief strongly recommended - > hot and cool article [Collect it, convenient for reading next time]

Listening to Yuan with a chuckle, Long Zhan's ambition was filled with unbearability, and he held him tightly in his arms for his depression and for the suffering he had suffered in the past.

"From now on, you have me by your side, I will never let anyone take away what belongs to you, I said I won't let you cry, but if you really can't bear it, then hide in my arms and cry secretly..."

"I don't cry, I'm not a child, I'm just a little holding back in my heart." Reaching out and pushing Long Zhanye away, leaving his embrace, or turning his face away from him.

"Then say it, don't you hold back?" Seeing that the child who had just looked cloudy was awkward, Long Zhanye knew that he was fine, and the worry in his eyes was instantly swept away, and the corners of his mouth gently hooked up and came to his side.

"Well, I'm fine, go back." After that, you have to walk forward.

"Since it's okay, then it's time to obediently answer my questions." As soon as his long hand stretched out and directly hugged or Yuan into his arms, Long Zhanye leaned into his ear and whispered: "I heard that person call you, or, Yuan, dear, when did you change your name, why didn't I know?"

There is no anger for concealing that he has been deceived, as in the words of Long Zhanye, this is a question.

Sure enough, I really heard it.

"I didn't mean to hide you..." Turned around, looked at Long Zhanye, or Yuan's expression was very aggrieved, this small touch was rare, and it seemed that it would only be occasionally revealed when facing Long Zhanye.

Since he was known, or he didn't want to hide it anymore, he would have to explain it again when he met someone he knew in the future, and looking at Long Zhanye's expression, he didn't seem to be angry because of this matter.

Looking at the child's aggrieved face, the corners of Long Zhanye's mouth gently hooked, and he couldn't help it, his handsome face came closer, and he gently kissed him on the lips.

Unexpectedly, this person who was held tightly in his arms was the one he couldn't find or was in the abyss all along, which really made him frightened and (happy).

"It's not the fault of the military's wanted warrant, I don't know that the damn bastard framed me like this, when I first met you, I saw that you were a soldier, so I was very wary of you, and I saw that you didn't recognize me, so I changed my name by the way..."

When he heard or say "bastard" through gritted teeth, Long Zhanye's face froze slightly, and he chuckled.

"Yuanzi, in fact, I have something to tell you, don't be angry if I say it..." Long Zhanye really had the heart to hit the wall at this moment.

Look at what stupid thing he has done, he deserves that Yuanzi concealed his name, and he deserves that he can't find anyone himself.

HomefantasyXiu ZhenmetropolisThroughOnlinescience fictionotherSelectedsinologyChinese and foreignpoetrycelebrityliteratureMy bookshelf

Home > Urban Fiction > Be born again or leap into the abyss. List of the latest chapters of Yuyu

Chapter 104

Previous ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next Chapter

♂ The editor-in-chief strongly recommended - > hot and cool article [Collect it, convenient for reading next time]

"What?" Hearing Long Zhanye's words, or saying in a sullen voice, it was obvious that he was angry when he mentioned the person who issued the wanted order.

"Actually, the 'damn bastard' in your mouth is me, and the "chase order" on the military net was sent by me..." Long Zhanye looked at Yuan with an increasingly surprised expression, and his voice became smaller and smaller.

The dragon chief, who has always had a strong aura, has grown so big, it seems that his aura collapsed in such a time, if he was seen by the group of small soldiers in the A Military Region who had been ravaged by him for a long time, he would definitely smash his jaw in shock.

"You, you, you..." Or Yuan's whole body trembled, and he didn't know whether he was frightened or angry.

"I didn't mean to, I can also explain." Tightly hugged or in the abyss, I am afraid that he will be angry and ignore himself, now it is feng shui turns, changing dragons and battlefields with infinite grievances.

"I listen." Snort softly, or make a face.

"I didn't tell you at the beginning, I came to Z City because my grandfather forced me to find a "wife", and that person's name is "Or Yuan". When Long Zhanye said this sentence, he was originally angry or stunned, obviously he didn't think that it would be such an answer, and then Long Zhanye continued: "I didn't care about this matter, plus you are too good at running, grandpa issued a military order to let me find someone, so I sent your information to the military network, but after the end of the world, I still couldn't find it, so I gave up... Later, I liked you, I also told my grandfather in the X-military region before, I don't want that "wife", I am only with you, even if I die, I am not afraid, I'm sorry..."

Originally angry or in the abyss, listening to Long Zhanye's words, the anger in his heart gradually dissipated, and he reached out and hugged him tightly.

"I don't want you to die..."

"Yes, I finally found you, so the old Daoist trigram is cracked, I won't die, I want to be with Yuanzi all the time." Long Zhanye showed a gentle smile on his face, hugged or Yuan, and gently dropped a kiss on his hair: "I'm so stupid, the person I'm looking for has always been by my side, but I don't know yet..."

"That's what you deserve, if you don't issue that 'wanted warrant', I won't run away in fear, and make me hide, I'm afraid you know that I am or in the yuan..."

"That's not a 'wanted warrant', that's a 'chase warrant'. Long Zhanye corrected or Yuan's statement, lifted his face and kissed the soft lips.

"It's all something that troubles me..."

"You will say Mrs. Chief in the future, whoever dares to trouble you will kill him." Long Zhanye is very scoundrel and coaxed.

Or Yuan was very dissatisfied with the title of "chief's wife", glared at the man who was playing Lai, and retorted: "It's not "chief's wife", it's "chief's husband".

"Yes yes yes, dear "Chief Elder". Long Zhanye said with a very dog-legged look, if he was seen by the little soldiers, he would definitely snort, "It's really blinding my titanium alloy dog eyes, this product must not be the big devil!"

Previous ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next Chapter

Hot search push link: All become goddess husbands, who wants a superstar system This actor just wants to verify I forced the president Wen heroine to blacken [Baiyang, Yin Qingyun] Sick brother has a bad heart for me Rental Lover [ABO] [Qin Zhizhou, Qiao Ran] My ex-boyfriend fell on me after amnesia Bumped out of the dirt mischief [ Tang Yuzhi, Chi Yunzheng] I came for your soul After amnesia! Become a big guy in the palm of the coquette [Qin Su, Lu Xing] The alpha who arrived lost his memory [Lancang, Jianghuai].

Links: Jin Yong's novel Gulong novel Liang Yusheng's novel Wen Rui'an novel Yanmei pure love light novel sports novel historical novel military novel realistic novel The wife is on, honey pet! This earth is a little fierce Transcendent Dawn Look at the present dynasty Spiritual energy is compelling Fake Prince Since 1983 Start a business, Xueba-sama, I killed myself The Great Immortal Venerable of the City Rebirth <> Taming Tales Boundless Dragon City The sword comes from the sky Within walking distance of the enemy country Find the Immortal Road The fierce beasts of the heavens