1

HomefantasyXiu ZhenmetropolisThroughOnlinescience fictionotherSelectedsinologyChinese and foreignpoetrycelebrityliteratureMy bookshelf

Home > Urban Fiction > Be born again or leap into the abyss. List of the latest chapters of Yuyu

Chapter 1

Back to Table of Contents ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next

♂ The editor-in-chief strongly recommended - > hot and cool article [Collect it, convenient for reading next time]

【001】Rebirth

Ink-like black gas with a strong and highly toxic poison gushed out from the swamp, and countless corpses that were submerged in the swamp crawled out stiffly.

In the blue and stiff body of the living corpse, a creepy blood-red devil ant slowly drilled out, and the small blood-red devil ant crawled very quickly, making a subtle rustling sound that made people chill.

Those who survived to witness such a scene let out a flurry of panicked screams, but they couldn't stop the footsteps of death coming...

Seeing that the corpse demon ants gradually surrounded the living people, everyone's faces showed a panicked look, but no one wanted to die so quickly, and the only thing they could escape was to escape to the mountain, even so, in the end, they would die.

Or Yuan felt the subtle crawling sound behind him getting closer and closer, and his heart was even more anxious, he didn't dare to look back at all, he knew that he wanted to escape, to live...

Just as he reached out to grab the mountain mud and climb up, the person in front of him suddenly stepped on his hand, and before he could react, the man reluctantly turned his face with a hideous expression.

"Go and die, you can buy us more time to live when you die." After finishing the words, he raised his foot and kicked him in the chest ruthlessly.

This kick is very hard, or Yuan only feels a pain in the chest, the breath is suffocated, the whole person rolls down, and then... The pain in the cone spread all over, and the flesh-eating bloodthirsty demon ants crawled all over his body, burrowed into his body from the flesh and skin, blood flowed out, and finally was covered by a strange blood red...

......

Or opened his eyes in a sweaty sweat, his heart beat violently because of excessive fear, as if he was about to break through his chest and jump out, breathing in a big gulp, and the muscles of his whole body became stiff and weak...

The bright sunlight shining outside the window is so warm, there is no ink-like thick black gas in the air, and there is no sharp pain when the demon ant burrows into the flesh, and the scene just now seems to be like a nightmare.

Gradually, or in Yuan, he felt that his heartbeat gradually calmed down, his breath was smoother, and his body also had strength.

What's going on?

HomefantasyXiu ZhenmetropolisThroughOnlinescience fictionotherSelectedsinologyChinese and foreignpoetrycelebrityliteratureMy bookshelf

Home > Urban Fiction > Be born again or leap into the abyss. List of the latest chapters of Yuyu

Chapter 1

Previous ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next Chapter

♂ The editor-in-chief strongly recommended - > hot and cool article [Collect it, convenient for reading next time]

I saw that the date displayed on the screen of the mobile phone was April 2011, 4, and the time was 30:13, and there were twelve missed calls.

"This... What the hell is going on here? "Looking at the screen of my phone, or mumbling in a low voice, I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

He clearly remembered that he was eaten by those demon ants and died, how could this turn back time as soon as he closed his eyes and opened his eyes again, no, no, this should not be a time reversal, is it...

Thinking about it, or in Yuan raised his hand and slapped himself fiercely, the hot pain on his face dared, allowing him to confirm that he was not dreaming.

Great, great... He didn't die, he didn't die, he was actually resurrected.

Knowing that he was not dead, or that he was really happy and crazy, he jumped around the house for a while, until the tenant downstairs rushed to the door and scolded.

Holding the leftover lunch box in the morning, or gobbling up the fence of the small balcony, his eyes occasionally looking at the lively street below.

The leftovers had already been hard and cold, but after experiencing the apocalyptic escape in the previous life, the rice that Yu Yu felt was cold was also extremely delicious, and the sound of pedestrians talking, chatting, and hawkers shouting and shouting that he used to feel noisy and annoying under the street was now very pleasant.

? Youngernomego......

At this moment, a pleasant mobile phone ringtone sounded, and the mobile phone placed on the side lit up.

Looking at the caller ID, or Yuanyuan's face that showed a faint smile instantly sank, he ate the leftovers in the lunch box without hurrying, and then slowly connected the phone.

[Or in the yuan, the lawyer has arrived, you have to sign the contract if you don't sign it today!!] 】

The new text opened the pit, and the first time to write the rebirth of the last world cultivation immortal text~ because there is still a V text on the hand that has not been poked, but there will still be a change every day.

【002】Learn to save money

Listening to the woman on the other side of the phone scolding, or frowning at Yuanshuang, then put the phone down, let the woman over there scold endlessly, and finally replied: "I'll be there later" and hung up the phone.