15

HomefantasyXiu ZhenmetropolisThroughOnlinescience fictionotherSelectedsinologyChinese and foreignpoetrycelebrityliteratureMy bookshelf

Home > Urban Fiction > Be born again or leap into the abyss. List of the latest chapters of Yuyu

Chapter 15

Previous Chapter ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next

♂ The editor-in-chief strongly recommended - > hot and cool article [Collect it, convenient for reading next time]

After visiting the vegetable field with the villagers for an afternoon, or in Yuanye, he probably knew what vegetables and melons were in the household, and also knew the approximate price in the mouths of these villagers, so he took out a notebook from his backpack and started to list it, and then handed the note to the village chief.

When the village chief and the villagers looked at the list of vegetables and fruits on the paper, they were happy and crazy.

......

In the past six months, he not only purchased a variety of vegetables, melons, fruits and dried eggs of different seasons, but also filled the space with more than 100 plastic buckets with well water in the deep well in the village, but also learned how to grow vegetables and fruit trees, and also learned to stir-fry from many aunts and aunts in the village, which was really beneficial.

Living in a small mountain village for half a year, unlike before in order to buy a large number of materials, or more time in the yuan is spent on cultivating the Nine Dragon Tianxuan Gong, in half a year, his first layer of exercises has been close to Xiaocheng, and the whole person has become more flexible and extraordinary like a rebirth.

In addition to meditating and cultivating every day, he spent more time carving peach wood talismans, half a year of cultivation, or Yuan Ye gradually knew how to use the warm spiritual power in his body, and also began to learn how to carve talismans and arrange formations according to the methods above the Nine Dragon Heavenly Xuan Cheats.

"Obuchi."

Just when Yuan was sitting cross-legged in the space and concentrating on carving the peach wood talisman in his hand, there was a shout outside the house, and with a movement in his hand, the entire coin-sized peach wood talisman instantly smoked and shattered into powder.

Although a piece of peach wood talisman was wasted, for the pile of peach wood resources next to the door of the bamboo house, or the moment when the heart was not put in the heart, the heart moved at will, and it had left the space.

"Brother Shuozi (the son of an old man who buys vegetables), is there something wrong with me?" Or when Yuan opened the door, he saw a young man standing outside the door with a strong figure and a simple smile.

"Well, today is the last day of the year, the village chief summoned the villagers to have dinner over there, and my father asked me to come and call you to go together." Shuozi looked at the slender and handsome boy standing at the door, and his heart couldn't help but beat wildly.

"Dinner..." Or Yuan was slightly stunned, his expression was still indifferent, and he gently spoke: "However, I am not a villager in the village."

In the past half a year, I don't know if I am used to living alone, or because I have practiced the Nine Dragon Heavenly Xuan Gong, or because I feel that my personality has gradually changed.

His state of mind became more and more indifferent and joyful, and sometimes he felt that it was a very good thing to cultivate quietly and quietly carve peach wood talismans without being disturbed.

"Obuchi, you are the great benefactor of our village, if it weren't for you, the mountain road of the village would have cleaned up the mountain mud so quickly." Shuozi said with a hint of excitement on his face: "And if you don't go, the village chief will come and invite you."

"Uh... All right. Or Yuan nodded, looking past Shuozi to a group of villagers who were bustling in the village: "Just take advantage of the dinner to say goodbye to everyone."

HomefantasyXiu ZhenmetropolisThroughOnlinescience fictionotherSelectedsinologyChinese and foreignpoetrycelebrityliteratureMy bookshelf

Home > Urban Fiction > Be born again or leap into the abyss. List of the latest chapters of Yuyu

Chapter 15

Previous ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next Chapter

♂ The editor-in-chief strongly recommended - > hot and cool article [Collect it, convenient for reading next time]

"You're leaving!!" Shuozi looked shocked.

"Yes, half a year, it's time to leave, let's go." Walking slowly past Shuoko, or Yuan did not see a trace of sadness in Shuoko's eyes at all.

【019】Departure (<>rd change)

There are not many people in the small mountain village, but the dinner on the last day of the year makes Yu Yuan feel warm in his heart, since his mother died, he rebelled and left home, to his father's car accident, to Zhou Huijiao's mother and son to share the inheritance... He felt as if the world was left as if he was the only one left until he came here.

The villagers here are simple and friendly, treat him as a "buyer" like a relative, usually have any good food and fun will not forget to call him, living here for half a year makes him feel like he wants to forget all his troubles, even the last days that made him uneasy.

"Xiao Buchi, since you have already made up your mind to leave, the village chief will not say much to keep it, but you only want to return to the small village outside that day, and the village chief and everyone will definitely welcome you." The village chief sat or in the abyss, reached out and patted him on the shoulder, which then provoked a flurry of concurrence from everyone.

"Thank you." The corners of his mouth ticked faintly, or he felt a warmth in Yuan's heart, and his gaze slowly swept over the villagers who were sitting in a circle to eat together.

The dinner was lively, and it was not until after nine o'clock in the evening that the villagers dispersed, or walked slowly towards the temporary house, when Shuozi chased after him.

"Obuchi."

"Brother Shuozi is looking for me?" Turn your face to look at Shuozi, or Yuan's eyebrows are as bright as water in the moonlight.

"That, uh... After you leave the village, take care and be careful. For a while, Shuozi still didn't dare to say what he thought.

"Thank you." Or Yuan said softly, pursed his lips lightly, as if thinking, and after a moment, slowly spoke: "Brother Shuozi, do you believe me?"

"Of course I believe it." Shuozi didn't understand why he suddenly asked such a question, and without thinking, the words had already rushed out.

"Okay, then what I said, you have to remember." Or the expression of the abyss becomes serious.

"You say, I will definitely remember."

"Find a way for villagers to store more food and water at home, as well as long sticks, long knives and other weapons, and close to April 2012, don't leave the mountain village, if you can, the road to the mountain village before April is better to find a way to block." Or Yuan's words were so light, Shuozi didn't understand, but his heart was a little hesitant for some reason.