33

HomefantasyXiu ZhenmetropolisThroughOnlinescience fictionotherSelectedsinologyChinese and foreignpoetrycelebrityliteratureMy bookshelf

Home > Urban Fiction > Be born again or leap into the abyss. List of the latest chapters of Yuyu

Chapter 33

Previous Chapter ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next

♂ The editor-in-chief strongly recommended - > hot and cool article [Collect it, convenient for reading next time]

"Well, it makes sense, Brother Long's meaning also shows that there are more zombies with crystal nuclei in H City than in other places."

"Smart." Long Zhanye reached out and rubbed his head.

Gee, smart, careful, calm, bold, quick to react, what excellent qualifications, why don't you let him meet this child before the end of the world, if he is recruited into the military area, he is definitely a hero.

"Brother Long will go back to the military district of City A?"

Or when Yuan remembered the end of the previous life, City A, City B, City E and City K had set up several larger safety zones, and at that time, he only lingered in some small safety zones in City V, and finally met Zhou Huijiao, who was also fleeing in City V, until later the infection spread and was kicked into the demon ant pile by Zhou Huijiao.

"Well, Yuanzi will also go back with me." This is not an inquiry, this is an affirmation.

"Good."

The two pushed the door of the small room open, and used something against it, or set up a formation in the small room, and then opened the door to the overpass, as the door was pulled open, it was obvious that the zombies over there had been attracted by the movement they had just made, and roared in a low voice that wanted to pounce on the two, and as the inner formation was activated, the pounced zombies instantly shook like a convulsion, and Long Zhanye shot out extremely quickly to cut off several zombie heads.

Popping out a peach wood talisman to burn the corpse, as if to confirm Long Zhanye's words just now, these zombies covered in wounds and bloody are really without demon ant crystal nuclei.

The two walked out of the same way, opened the door of the small room, and put something against it, and then walked towards the direction of the overpass.

The breath of the living, soon wandered in the attention of the zombies on the overpass, and rushed towards the two, Long Zhanye waved the long steel knife in his hand, slashing one by one, and he did not use the peach wood talisman in Yuan, took out the long steel knife and killed the zombies with Long Zhanye.

The long steel knife crackled horizontally, turning the pale face, rolling his eyes, breaking a big hole in his stomach, dragging the zombie head full of internal organs in half, Long Zhanye walked out from the shadow of the stairs, and the silver light flashed behind him or between the fingers of the abyss, laying a formation.

"Brother Long, it's okay, where is the garage, this is the last formation."

"The garage is in the opposite building, it's really weird... There are no zombies here. Long Zhanye looked at the blood stains on the ground, his eyes narrowed slightly, and there was no sign of relaxation at all.

"Well, it's weird, it's just... Brother Long, do you feel that this place has a creepy feeling. "I don't know if it's because of the relationship between cultivating exercises, or if I feel that my feelings are much sharper now than before.

Looking at the blood stains on the ground, he felt even more uneasy in his heart... It seems that something is hiding in this place.

"Yuanzi, use a gun, whatever you see, just shoot." Long Zhanye handed the long steel knife in his hand to Yu Yuan, let him put it into the space, and held the rifle behind him in his hand.

HomefantasyXiu ZhenmetropolisThroughOnlinescience fictionotherSelectedsinologyChinese and foreignpoetrycelebrityliteratureMy bookshelf

Home > Urban Fiction > Be born again or leap into the abyss. List of the latest chapters of Yuyu

Chapter 33

Previous ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next Chapter

♂ The editor-in-chief strongly recommended - > hot and cool article [Collect it, convenient for reading next time]

Or Yuan took the long steel knife into the space, then took out the pistol and nodded at Long Zhanye.

"Let's go."

[Today's 3,<> words, equal to <> chapters at a time, isn't it very well-behaved, that]

【041】Successful car pick-up (ask for branches and ask for collection)

Their purpose this time is not to find supplies or anything, but to enter the garage to retrieve Long Zhanye's car, which is actually not very difficult.

The two walked along the corridor of the house one after the other, towards the garage opposite, the surroundings were very quiet, there was no sound, Long Zhanye walked in front, and Yu Yuan was responsible for paying attention to the movements behind him, since he had practiced the exercises in the space, his senses had become more acute, although it would not be obvious in normal times, but now the effect was obvious.

Coming to this car, this short one-minute section of the road forced the two to walk out for five minutes, fortunately nothing happened along the way.

The garage door is pulled left and right to both sides, compared to the sliding door, the security is better, the door is not locked, but the blood stains on the door make people feel very bad, and faintly, it seems to smell a disgusting faint smell of blood.

Long Zhanye made a gesture to either Yuan, or pointed a gun at the garage with one hand, and as long as something was in it, he would shoot.

Long Zhanye reached out and slowly put on the handle of the garage door, and a cold feeling rose from the palm, making the pores of the whole body stand terribly.

These dangerous messages.

The eyes became sharp, Long Zhanye's hand was forceful, the garage door was quickly pulled open, and suddenly a hand with purple skin and cracks stretched out from the door, and a hand with inky black and sharp nails quickly attacked Long Zhanye.

Poof, poof, poof!!

The pistol with the silencer installed hooked the trigger with the slender and slender fingers, and three bullets were quickly fired into the garage, not knowing what hit it, and the outstretched strange hand seemed to retract because of the three shots.

Long Zhanye put his arm around Yuan's waist, quickly took several steps backwards, and walked away from the garage door at a very fast speed.

Hehe......

There was a suppressed low roar in the garage, and with the sound of a soft voice, his face was purple and blue, his eyes were cloudy and white and yellow, and he was covered in blood and rotting flesh, and he saw inky black sharp zombies coming out of it, watching Long Zhanye and Zai Yuan two open their blood basins and roar and were about to pounce, and their movements were not as stiff as other zombies.