19

HomefantasyXiu ZhenmetropolisThroughOnlinescience fictionotherSelectedsinologyChinese and foreignpoetrycelebrityliteratureMy bookshelf

Home > Urban Fiction > Be born again or leap into the abyss. List of the latest chapters of Yuyu

Chapter 19

Previous Chapter ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next

♂ The editor-in-chief strongly recommended - > hot and cool article [Collect it, convenient for reading next time]

Since he practiced the Nine Dragons Heavenly Xuan Technique, he knew that his appearance had changed, but he never thought that after breaking through the first layer of the exercises, his appearance had changed so much, his skin was whiter and more delicate than before, and the hair that had not been cut for a long time had been draped over his shoulders, but he did not look feminine at all, which was simply described as "reborn".

Or Yuan touched his hair, then turned his face to look at the portrait hanging in the room, and muttered in a low voice: "I don't know if after the Nine Dragon Tianxuan has finished cultivating, will I be like the ancestor..."

The space is only or in the depths of his own, so of course no one will answer him, the breeze outside the house is clear, blowing the paintings inside the house, and there is a soft sound.

The voice was like a person chuckling softly.

Ask for favorites, ask for reviews, ask for clicks, ask for recommendations...

【024】The end will come

After eating in the space bag, or Yuan finally came out of it, however, what he didn't think about at all was... His cultivation this time actually lasted for more than two months as soon as he cultivated.

Looking at the house covered with a thin layer of dust, or taking out a rag and wiping it casually, the owner of this house said when he first rented it that the network cable in the house had a year, so that he could use it with confidence.

Or Yuan did not sell the computer from the beginning, so having a network cable is a good thing for him, and for him now, the computer makes him more vulnerable to outside news, and what he pays the most attention to is that in addition to his wanted warrant that was inexplicably put on the military network, some special news on the news channel is now March, and there is still a month before the end of the world, more or less there must be some signs.

In his previous life, he slept until three o'clock in the afternoon on the day of the last days, and then saw the messy streets through the window, and the living dead walking stiffly all over to know that the end was coming.

The end is coming, and it is absolutely impossible that it will come overnight, and there must be a little sign before.

Take out the laptop, plug in the Internet cable, or open the computer in Yuan, the first thing is to go up to the military network to see his wanted warrant that makes him depressed, as he expected, it is still hanging high on it, after closing the web page, or on the Yuan Phoenix Network to see what special news has been recently.

HomefantasyXiu ZhenmetropolisThroughOnlinescience fictionotherSelectedsinologyChinese and foreignpoetrycelebrityliteratureMy bookshelf

Home > Urban Fiction > Be born again or leap into the abyss. List of the latest chapters of Yuyu

Chapter 19

Previous ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next Chapter

♂ The editor-in-chief strongly recommended - > hot and cool article [Collect it, convenient for reading next time]

Phoenix network new article is very much, or have read carefully, most of them are some insignificant things, with the mouse sliding, suddenly the web page pops up a sign of a sudden eruption of an extinct volcano near G City, for several days, a large amount of volcanic ash is spewed out from the crater, and there are netizens who took pictures of the scene where the volcano spewed out volcanic ash, on the picture, I saw that the extinct volcano spewed out a black black meeting, and the sky was dyed a very strange purple red, and then, the next photo, Netizens pulled the falling volcanic ash closer to the camera, and in the gray ash, you can faintly see a few ants with blood red all over their bodies...

Or when Yuan witnessed the blood-red ant above the photo, his body involuntarily froze.

This blood-red ant, he knows better than anyone, in the last life, he was eaten by this little ant and died, really did not think that this ant actually erupted from the extinct volcano near G City.

Seeing this news, or Yuan could no longer calm down, his eyes fell on the release date of this new article, which was actually five days ago, and then he continued to rummage through other new articles, and soon let him find another news that shocked him.

The news described that in the early morning of two days ago, a drunken man was found to be killed by a wild beast, his entire chest and stomach had been eaten, and his bloody internal organs were scattered all over the place... Because it is too bloody, there is also a layer of mosaic on the picture, although the wound is not very clear, but in the yuan know that this is not a beast at all, it is a living dead, in a very famous foreign movie, such a living dead is called a zombie.

In his previous life, he fled for half a year in the last days, and he saw a lot of zombies, and no one knew how this living dead was formed, but sometimes the bodies of the zombies he encountered were covered with a lot of blood-red ants, and when he was besieged by zombies and demon ants before his death in his previous life, these things crawled out of the corroded earth swamp.

Volcanoes, demon ants, swamps, zombies... These things must have some connection.

Or Yuan's expression was solemn, and then he looked for it again on the Phoenix Internet, there was no other special news here, and then he closed the computer and sat quietly in the room, and the room was silent.

[Long Xiao Attack will appear soon...]

【025】Zombies appeared

Although he meditated and practiced the exercises in the space for two months, he also had to sigh lightly, people are really a social animal, although as the spiritual power gradually becomes stronger, the heart also becomes calm as water, and the mood does not fluctuate much, but Or Yuan still wants to go out for a walk.

Approaching the end of the world, or the materials stored in the abyss have long been enough for him to eat for decades, so he went to the pharmacy and bought a batch of commonly used medicines with the rest of the money, vitamins, penicillin, medical cotton, gauze... In the end, there were only five thousand pieces left on his body for emergencies.