35

HomefantasyXiu ZhenmetropolisThroughOnlinescience fictionotherSelectedsinologyChinese and foreignpoetrycelebrityliteratureMy bookshelf

Home > Urban Fiction > Be born again or leap into the abyss. List of the latest chapters of Yuyu

Chapter 35

Previous Chapter ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next

♂ The editor-in-chief strongly recommended - > hot and cool article [Collect it, convenient for reading next time]

After putting away the things in the garage, Long Zhanye and Yuan returned to the second-floor cafeteria again, because there were multiple formations along the way, so there was no need to worry about zombies coming out at any time, and when passing through the four security doors in the two small rooms before and after the overpass, they were closed again, and stuck on the door handle with an arm-thick steel bar, which also ensured the safety of the second floor.

It had already been a day, and by the time Yuan and Long Zhanye returned to the cafeteria on the second floor, the sky had gradually darkened.

The two moved the tables, chairs, and furniture from a room next to the cafeteria to another room (in fact, it was either in the space and then put in other rooms, so it was not laborious), and then the vacated room was used to put the Hummer with the front wheel removed by Long Zhanye.

When Long Zhanye was holding a wrench screwdriver to install tires for the Hummer, or Yuan went back to the canteen next door to cook dinner, I ate breakfast today, and I didn't eat anything for lunch, but because I didn't feel hungry at all in the face of zombie tension, now relaxed, my stomach began to rumble.

Or when he left the rental house, he planted two apple trees and two pear trees on the side of the field of the space for experiments, and he didn't expect that in just a few days, it had actually grown into an adult tree several meters high.

It seems that space is different for the time flow of people and plants, so he has to make good use of this field.

It seems that the last thing he lacks in the future is vegetables and fruits, and now the fighters live in the base, find a time to plant some vegetable seeds in the field ...

Well, wait to go out and ask Brother Long what kind of vegetables he likes.

[Emma, what a wife. 】

Ask for branches for collections, ask for comments ~217432186 buckle group~

【042】Shooting (Collecting and Branches)

Although the early apocalypse was rampant, the sky was not yet polluted, so the morning air was still fresh, or the abyss did not return to the space, but sat cross-legged at the table with the quilt and practiced all night.

Long Zhanye was accustomed to getting up early, and when he opened his eyes and looked up, he saw a child sitting cross-legged on the side meditating, the corners of his mouth slightly hooked a beautiful arc, and he turned over gently, holding his chin with one hand, and his eyes wandered delicately.

The morning sun shining outside the window just fell on the person meditating cross-legged, looking calm and sacred, slender and slender body, shoulder-length hair black and smooth, casually draped on the shoulders, smooth and delicate skin, curved eyebrows like willows, slightly upturned eyelashes like a fan, crystal clear nose, light red lips...

The fusion is very beautiful and eye-catching, but it does not look feminine at all, what a child has is the handsomeness and handsomeness that a boy should have, well... The age is still a little younger, a little childish, in a few years, the child must grow into a super handsome guy, for some reason, Long Zhan's ambition actually has expectations in his heart.

Just when Long Zhanye's eyebrows narrowed lightly, and he was playing Xiao Jiujiu in his heart, he meditated cross-legged or gently exhaled a breath in Yuan, like a fan feather eyelash blinking, slowly opening his eyes, stretching his waist, and feeling comfortable.

Turning his face, he reluctantly faced a pair of dark and deep eyes, or was slightly stunned in the abyss.

HomefantasyXiu ZhenmetropolisThroughOnlinescience fictionotherSelectedsinologyChinese and foreignpoetrycelebrityliteratureMy bookshelf

Home > Urban Fiction > Be born again or leap into the abyss. List of the latest chapters of Yuyu

Chapter 35

Previous ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next Chapter

♂ The editor-in-chief strongly recommended - > hot and cool article [Collect it, convenient for reading next time]

"Yuanzi, it's early." Rolling over and sitting up, Long Zhanye smiled brightly at him.

"Brother Long early."

The two got up to freshen up, or Yuan simply made two bowls of clear soup noodles for breakfast, and after eating breakfast, or Yuan took out a pistol and the MP5 rifle from the space.

The room where the Dragon Battle Wild Hummer was placed was actually the room where they jumped from the wall to the balcony, so the Dragon Battle Wild Teaching Gun Repair Car didn't have to walk around, saving a lot of trouble.

Holding a rifle, or leaning against the iron fence on the balcony, aim at a zombie in purple pajamas below, and then hook the trigger, the rifle is equipped with a silencer so the sound is extremely light, the bullet is fired from the barrel, the gun body shakes, the bullet shoots crookedly, and it hits the shoulder of another zombie one meter away from the target zombie.

The eyebrows frowned slightly, showing or in the depths to himself? Dissatisfied with the shooting of the feet.

Long Zhanye, who was standing on the side, gently hooked the corner of his mouth, reached out to take the MP5 in Yuan's hand, and then aimed at the zombie under the balcony, and hooked the trigger with his finger.

Poof!!

Several shots were fired in a row, and I saw several zombies dozens of meters below falling to the ground with headshots.

Good accuracy.

"Come, I'll teach you." Long Zhanye returned the MP5 to or Yuan, his slender body was close from behind him, his left hand was holding the hand holding the rifle in Yuan, and the other adjusted the back seat of the rifle in the position of Yuan's shoulder socket, explaining while moving: "Target, front sight, light door, three points line."

With the strong chest behind his back, let or the abyss tense his body, Long Zhanye leaned on his ear and whispered, the warm breath sprayed on the ear, making the white and small ears slightly red, and the heart couldn't help but beat rapidly.

Damn, this is... What's going on?

While or distracted, Long Zhanye held his hand and hooked the trigger, and the bullet shot out quickly, hitting the head of the zombie below.

"Let's try it."

"Uh, okay." Hearing Long Zhanye's words, he returned to his senses in a reluctant manner, and then nodded.

Although he was distracted just now, he was also very powerful in the abyss, and actually listened to what Long Zhanye said.