107

HomeHello, welcome to the whole novel network (www.qbxs5.cc). For mobile phone users, visit m.qbxs5.ccYou are not logged in! | Read History | Login | Register

Full Fiction NetworkHomeStackslistVideo

The search starts here...

M romance novels traverse the novel, the president of the rich family, delay in pure beauty fantasy novels, modern urban rebirth novels, fairy and martial arts overhead historyScience fiction supernatural online game novels synthesize others

Home > Delay in Pure Beauty > Reborn or Leap into the Abyss > Section 107

default

Word color

Size

default

Scrolling screen

Previous chapterdirectoryNext chapterBookmarkVote for referrals

Born again or leaping into the abyss verse 107

Title: Reborn or Leaping into the Abyss Author: Yuyu Word count: 2656

Hear a small voice, or slowly open your eyes in the abyss, and look at the woman expecting timid eyes.

He didn't answer, just took the card from the pocket of his blouse and handed it to the woman, it was a business card with the man's name, phone number and address.

The woman looked at the business card, her eyes were red, and crystal tears flooded out: "Great... Great, he's okay..."

Watching the woman cry with joy when she learned that her family was alive, or the man's worried request when she remembered the task she had entrusted with it, it was all for the family who was tightly attached to her heart.

That's nice.

"He is in City A, and when my friend returns, we will escort the others to City B first, and then go back to City A, and you will meet soon." Or Yuan comforted faintly, and his gaze fell on the little baby wrapped in cotton clothes in the woman's arms.

The little baby is about more than a month old, perhaps because of the lack of food and drink after birth, resulting in malnutrition, especially small, but in the yuan can feel that in the last days, this little baby, the vitality is still very strong.

Such a young child will be the hope of this world...

The left hand placed on the side moved slightly, and a peach wood talisman appeared in the hand, or in front of the woman.

"Wear it on your child, this is a guardian charm that will allow him to grow up in peace."

The woman took the piece of peach wood talisman and thanked Yu Yuan with gratitude on her face.

Two hours later, Long Zhanye returned, followed by a 30-seater bus, and the person driving it was actually the famous military commander of the B Military Region - Long Hongxuan.

After the uncle and the survivors thanked Long Zhan Ye or Yuan, they got on the bus, and the woman holding the child followed or got on the Hummer with Yuan and Long Zhan Ye.

Hummer escorted the bus safely back to the B safety zone before leaving, officially taking the road back to the A safety zone.

Long Zhanye drove faster this time than when he came, fortunately the car was stable, otherwise the pale-faced woman sitting behind with the baby was afraid that she would vomit.