75

HomefantasyXiu ZhenmetropolisThroughOnlinescience fictionotherSelectedsinologyChinese and foreignpoetrycelebrityliteratureMy bookshelf

Home > Urban Fiction > Be born again or leap into the abyss. List of the latest chapters of Yuyu

Chapter 75

Previous Chapter ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next

♂ The editor-in-chief strongly recommended - > hot and cool article [Collect it, convenient for reading next time]

"But you also know that Xiaoqing doesn't want to become a greenhouse flower that is only protected by you." Or in the faint opening of Yuan: "You and I know his nature."

"Hmm..."

"I'll keep vigil tonight all night, and you'll all rest." Long Zhanye took the bread or handed it to Yuan, and slowly spoke.

"Well." Qin Jun nodded, and also took the food that Yin Yuan handed over and took a bite.

Or setting up an enchantment in the abyss requires the consumption of spiritual power, so they will meditate at night to absorb spiritual energy, so usually Long Zhanye and Li Qing are alone to keep watch in the middle of the night, and today Li Qing is injured, it is definitely impossible to keep vigil, so Long Zhanye directly covered it all, and the other two have no opinion.

When everyone was about to rest after eating, Li Qing, who was knocked unconscious by Shen Yueran, finally woke up, and after being eaten a few bites of bread by Qin Jun and warm water, he fell into a deep sleep.

The night gradually deepened, and there was silence around the wilderness, and no one dared to make a sound, for fear of attracting the terrifying man-eating monster.

......

At the same time, Shen Yueran, who stunned Li Qing with a wooden stick and stole food and pistols from the off-road vehicle to return to the village, encountered a terrifying scene that she had never seen before.

There were zombie corpses all over the ground, broken limbs, and a disgusting putrid smell, and among the corpses, a figure squatted in the middle and devoured something.

Witnessing this scene, Shen Yueran's whole body trembled with fear, slowly moved her steps back, trying to escape, but stepped on a dead branch behind her in a panic, making a crisp sound in the dark night.

The figure paused for a moment, then turned his head to look at her in a way that was absolutely impossible for a human being, and slowly cracked a large mouth full of bright red fangs.

"Ah-" Shen Yueran screamed, drawing the pistol in her arms and aiming it at the monster, but when she tried to pull the trigger many times, she couldn't shoot the bullet.

And at that moment, the monster quickly jumped in front of her, opened its fangs and bit down on her head, and before she could react, half of her head had been bitten off...

【087】Yellow paper cinnabar

With the Dragon Battle Field Vigil, everyone will be at ease, and after Qin Jun put his arm around Li Qing and fell asleep in the back seat, or after Yuan was teased by Long Zhan Ye, and then stole a fierce lingering deep kiss, he fled into the space with a red face.

HomefantasyXiu ZhenmetropolisThroughOnlinescience fictionotherSelectedsinologyChinese and foreignpoetrycelebrityliteratureMy bookshelf

Home > Urban Fiction > Be born again or leap into the abyss. List of the latest chapters of Yuyu

Chapter 75

Previous ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next Chapter

♂ The editor-in-chief strongly recommended - > hot and cool article [Collect it, convenient for reading next time]

"Scoundrel..." Covering his red lips, or appearing in the space with a blushing face, the heart lake that had become calm and waveless since practicing the exercises was actually disrupted by the man's fierce lingering kiss.

"Squeak!!" The tree elf was very happy to see or enter the space, holding a red apple in his arms and floating towards him, offering the apple in front of him.

Or in Yuan reached out and rubbed the tree elf's green hair, indicating that he had just eaten enough and let the tree elf play by himself.

Since the space has this little tree elf, or the vegetables and fruits in the field of the abyssal space, they have grown more and more lush, and every few days after the vegetables and fruits are ripe, they will always change other different ones, and even the few sick fruit trees that were previously collected into the space were taken care of by the elves.

After the tree elf left the bamboo house, or after Yuan sat down at the low table and drank a sip of peach juice to replenish the spiritual power lost by the previous cloth enchantment, he opened the wooden box that Zhang Qiao gave him.

Although he didn't know these things like spells before, since he knew how to draw talismans, he used peach wood in the space as a carrier of talismans, and used yellow paper as a carrier, which he had seen on TV before.

There are several stacks of yellow paper in the box, after picking up and looking at it, or finding that the paper of these yellow papers seems to be different, there should be three, which kind of paper is the best, he does not know, only used to know.

Or the cinnabar jar in the box without moving the yuan, like before drawing peach wood talismans, put the magic ant crystal nucleus in the saucer, and then add the water of the fairy dew pond, wave the left hand, the fairy pen in hand, stained with paint, take out a yellow paper and start drawing the talisman.

The talisman pigment made by the Xianchi Pond Water Fusion Demon Ant Crystal Nucleus has always had great power, and there will be a strange sense of smoothness when drawing the runes.

In one go, he drew the simplest Naqi talisman on the yellow paper, and as the last stroke of the sealing pen fell, he reluctantly "boomed", and the completed Naqi talisman instantly ignited a golden flame and burned to ashes.

Or Yuan had never encountered such a situation, and he was slightly shocked, but when he saw the aura flowing out after the Naqi talisman was burned by the golden fire, he also knew in his heart what was going on.

It should be that the power contained in the pigment fused by the pool water and crystal nuclei is too powerful, and the yellow paper cannot bear such a powerful force, so it will be incinerated.

Then, he tried two other kinds of yellow paper with different papers, and finally determined that only a yellow paper with a smoother paper surface could withstand the strong force after the fusion of pool water and crystal nuclei.

Looking at these three kinds of yellow paper, they are low, medium, and high, and the power that can be carried is different depending on the level, and the power that peach wood can carry is obviously much more than these three yellow papers.

After confirming the grade of the three yellow papers, or Yuan began to study the jars of cinnabar again.

He knew that cinnabar was a pigment used to draw runes, which should have the same effect as the crystal nucleus, and several cinnabar pots were powdered, so either Yuan integrated the pool water into the cinnabar, and the effect could not be seen, but it was similar to the crystal nucleus pigment, or Yuan dipped a pen in cinnabar paint, took a low-grade rune paper and drew a nano talisman again.

Previous ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next Chapter

Hot search push link: All become goddess husbands, who wants a superstar system I forced the president Wen heroine to blacken [Baiyang, Yin Qingyun] After amnesia! Become a big guy in the palm of the hand [Qin Su, Road Star] My ex-boyfriend fell on me after amnesia Bumped out of the dirt wrong family [Tang Yuzhi, Chi Yunzheng] I came for your soul Sick brother has a bad heart for me Lease Lover [ABO] [Qin Zhizhou, Qiao Ran] The alpha amnesia in hand [Lancang, Jianghuai]. This actor just wants to verify

Links: Jin Yong's novel Gulong novel Liang Yusheng's novel Wen Rui'an novel Yanmei pure love light novel sports novel historical novel military novel realistic novel The wife is on, honey pet! This earth is a little fierce Transcendent Dawn Look at the present dynasty Spiritual energy is compelling Fake Prince Since 1983 Start a business, Xueba-sama, I killed myself The Great Immortal Venerable of the City Rebirth <> Taming Tales Boundless Dragon City The sword comes from the sky Within walking distance of the enemy country Find the Immortal Road The fierce beasts of the heavens