47

HomefantasyXiu ZhenmetropolisThroughOnlinescience fictionotherSelectedsinologyChinese and foreignpoetrycelebrityliteratureMy bookshelf

Home > Urban Fiction > Be born again or leap into the abyss. List of the latest chapters of Yuyu

Chapter 47

Previous Chapter ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next

♂ The editor-in-chief strongly recommended - > hot and cool article [Collect it, convenient for reading next time]

Looking at that smile, the two trembled, for some reason, they always felt that they would have a feeling that they were going to be unlucky later, and the inexplicable cold chill behind them... It's really weird.

When he was in the A City Military District, Long Zhanye's favorite thing to do every day was to bully the large group of small soldiers under him, listening to their screaming screams, he had a special sense of accomplishment. (Yuyu: Long Xiaozheng, you are actually a sadist, right?) Dragon Attack: Roll! )

"Brother Long, we're going to do it!" Li Qing looked at the man who was holding a cigarette between his fingers and swallowing clouds, and his expression was very serious.

"Just come, don't remind me." Look, how arrogant these words are, it is obvious that they did not put Li Qing and Qin Jun in their eyes.

Li Qing and Qin Jun are both people who do not admit defeat, Long Zhanye's obvious underestimation of them obviously provoked the two, and after the two glanced at each other, they attacked Long Zhanye left and right.

Clever.

Looking at the two people who attacked him left and right, the corners of Long Zhanye's mouth hooked slightly, and the moment his eyes narrowed, the figure shook, and the punches that Qin Jun and Li Qing attacked were empty.

Before the two could react, Li Qing's wrist was reluctantly held tightly, and when he pretended to open his mouth to scream, his body shook in the air and was actually thrown out.

The bodies of the two teenagers collided together, and then crashed towards the courtyard wall, and fell into a ball very embarrassed.

"Gee, such a reaction ability, it's really inferior to a little baby..."

Li Qing and Qin Jun, who were forced to endure the pain in their whole bodies and got up from the ground, both eyes shot out with a brilliance of not admitting defeat, and once again pounced on the arrogant man.

In the next few days, the small injuries on the two of them were constantly caused by Long Zhanye's fist, purple and blue, looking shocking, and I don't know how Long Zhanye did it, every punch was fast and accurate, so that they suffered the pain of flesh and skin, but did not hurt their muscles and bones, that suffering is really not something ordinary people can bear.

And the day when Yuan "exited" from the space happened to be the night when the two were "beaten" by Long Zhanye, lying on the ground without any image, panting heavily.

"You guys are... What's going on?

[All kinds of begging for feeding~begging for branches, asking for collections, asking for votes, asking for clicks, asking for comments~】

【055】Start of departure (ask for branches and ask for collection)

Take out a thin quilt from the space and cover the two people who fell to the ground, or Yuan turned his face to look at the man sitting in the room and looked at him with a faint chuckle.

"Brother Long, you seem to have gone too far.

HomefantasyXiu ZhenmetropolisThroughOnlinescience fictionotherSelectedsinologyChinese and foreignpoetrycelebrityliteratureMy bookshelf

Home > Urban Fiction > Be born again or leap into the abyss. List of the latest chapters of Yuyu

Chapter 47

Previous ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next Chapter

♂ The editor-in-chief strongly recommended - > hot and cool article [Collect it, convenient for reading next time]

"Huh." Long Zhanye smiled softly, got up and came to Yuan's side, and reached out to put his arm around his shoulder: "However, it is still Yuanzi who understands me best, how is the "retreat"?" Can it go well?

"Well, fortunately, the exercises have broken through the second layer, and now I have begun to cultivate the third layer." Or Yuan nodded and looked at Long Zhanye, who was holding him: "Brother Long, how did you talk with them?" When do you leave here?

"Well, it's still the same as before, but these two brats are tired like dogs now, let them rest for a day, and then clean up and leave." Long Zhanye looked at the two and slowly spoke: "It's been more than twenty days since the end of the world, and I don't know what other places have become."

"Well." Or squint softly at Yuan.

In the previous life, after half a year of the end times, when there were swamps, demon ants, zombies rampant like purgatory on earth, and after rebirth, the end times came early, does that mean that this world like purgatory on earth also came early?

Thinking about it, or Yuan's face sank, and then also turned blue.

"Yuanzi don't think blindly, even if the end times have come, the earth is still the same turn, we are still alive, we should not give up hope, now why add troubles in vain and think about those meaningless things." Long Zhanye raised his hand to touch or comfort in Yuan's hair.

"Hmm." Or when he heard this, he nodded gently, and the gentle caresses transmitted on his head made him narrow his eyes slightly, looking quite enjoyable.

......

Or the happiest person in Yuan "out of the customs" is Li Qing, these days to receive Long Zhanye's "horror special training" he is a hundred times more affected than Qin Jun, Qin Jun has always liked sports, used to occasionally go up to the boxing room to fight with people, and he used to play or play, Long Zhanye's punches are fast and ruthless, although he also knows that the other party has restrained a lot, but hitting the body is like being knocked down by an iron hammer, the pain is really unspeakable.

However, fortunately, he was hit by Long Zhanye's fist for a few days, his reaction ability and dodging ability were a lot sharper, and walking in the last days, self-preservation is definitely not a problem.

Looking at the shocking purple blue on Li Qing and Qin Jun, or Yuan gently raised his eyebrows, rummaged in the space for a long time before finding a medicine box, taking out the anti-stasis ointment from it and handing it to the two.

"Let's leave tomorrow, pack up today, and rest well in the evening." Or Yuan said lightly, his gaze fell on Li Qing, who was pulled up by Qin Jun and was applying ointment.

This is his birth mother's home, and this is meant to him.

Ten days is not long or short, but for Li Qing, who lost his mother, it is enough to dilute the sadness in his heart, and of course he understands the words of his friend.

The corners of his mouth gently hooked a gentle smile: "Okay, we'll leave tomorrow."

Being able to see his mother before she died was already a great gift to him, and how could he continue to be so greedy and want more.