82

HomefantasyXiu ZhenmetropolisThroughOnlinescience fictionotherSelectedsinologyChinese and foreignpoetrycelebrityliteratureMy bookshelf

Home > Urban Fiction > Be born again or leap into the abyss. List of the latest chapters of Yuyu

Chapter 82

Previous Chapter ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next

♂ The editor-in-chief strongly recommended - > hot and cool article [Collect it, convenient for reading next time]

"Well, it's the tomb owner, it's a pity that it's just a mural." The archaeologist is piecing together a piece of porcelain broken into pieces.

After the man looked at the mural, his gaze slowly shifted, and fell on a wooden coffin placed on the stone platform of the tomb, the lid of the wooden coffin has been opened, there is no corpse inside, but he saw that there was a set of very fine and gorgeous clothes placed in the coffin, the robe was deep purple, and a lifelike cloud unicorn was embroidered on the purple clothes with golden silk threads, and on the clothes was placed a book, not leather, nor a wooden block, it was something that men could not call, and insisted that the book was made of, it should be cloth.

"No body in the coffin?"

"This is a crown grave, which is common in tombs." The archaeology doctor's expression was very calm, and it was obvious that he had seen a lot of such a situation.

"Doctor, can I read that booklet?" It's rare for men to be curious about something.

"Yes, it is the tomb owner's diary, but the book is made of gold and silver filigree, stored in the coffin for thousands of years, but there is no trace of damage, this is really a miracle in the archaeological world, balabala..."

When the archaeology doctor was full of amazement and said that the mouth was foaming, the man had picked up the notebook and opened it, the touch of the notebook was very delicate, not rough at all, it was completely indistinguishable that it was made of gold and silver filigree, turning the second page, the eyes were beautiful and fresh handwriting, revealing the writer's calm and delicate character.

For a while, in the dim tomb, one person flipped through a book to read, and the other person pieced together the pottery, and occasionally the sound of the clay clashing was very clear.

I don't know how long it took, the young doctor seemed to have put together those pottery, and a clear and soft voice sounded, with a hint of curiosity: "Looking at this note, what kind of person do you think this tomb owner is?"

The man's gaze was still on the note, and when he heard the young doctor's inquiry, he replied faintly: "Well, this tomb owner is a very kind person."

"Oh, how can I see it!?"

The slender fingers slowly stroked the note in his hand, and the man gently pursed his lips, and the cigarette in his mouth moved with his movements.

"It is recorded in the record that the tomb owner was a prince, because of the dispute over the imperial throne, he had to win over the general's family with military power, and the general's family had three sons, the eldest son was sick for a long time, the second son was in office, and the son held military power and made outstanding battle achievements.

Among the three sons, the eldest son is the weakest, the strongest, want to control a person or a family, the eldest son is the best choice, the best chip, the eldest son can suppress the general's mansion if he dies, if the eldest son is assassinated, it can blame others, using the power of the general's mansion to eradicate dissidents, but this tomb lord prince chose the strongest mansion, the yunzi has outstanding combat achievements, and must not be threatened, the tomb lord prince then obtains the help of the general's mansion, but also to prevent the general from counterattacking, and finally evolved into the abdomen and back to the enemy..."

HomefantasyXiu ZhenmetropolisThroughOnlinescience fictionotherSelectedsinologyChinese and foreignpoetrycelebrityliteratureMy bookshelf

Home > Urban Fiction > Be born again or leap into the abyss. List of the latest chapters of Yuyu

Chapter 82

Previous ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next Chapter

♂ The editor-in-chief strongly recommended - > hot and cool article [Collect it, convenient for reading next time]

The young doctor listened to the man's words, while collecting his tools, the corners of his mouth gently hooked, revealing a light light smile.

"I have seen the codex, but I have not analyzed it so thoroughly, and the tomb owner never imagined that people who understood him would actually see his good heart from his diary thousands of years later."

"The doctor has won the prize, and Zhan Ge is just watching the notes to entertain himself." Zhan Ge ridiculed: "But that young general is really a person who does not understand the amorousness, there is such a gorgeous and peerless partner who will actually be willing to confront him, if it were me, in the face of such a peerless beauty, I would definitely hold it in my arms and take care of it in my heart, even if I have someone I love, on the day I help the prince ascend the throne, I ask for a free body, and it is not too late to join hands with my lover."

"Haha... I can't see that the battle group leader will have such an iron-blooded and tender side. The young doctor laughed, and when he passed by him, he reached out and patted him on the shoulder: "The rest of the archaeological team should arrive, I want to go out, do the group leaders want to come together?"

"No, the codex is still a little bit finished, I'm waiting for you here."

"That's fine."

The Doctor left, leaving Zhan Ge alone in the tomb, his tall figure reflected on the wall by the candle flame placed on the stone platform, standing side by side with the frescoes on the wall, as if two people were standing opposite each other.

Suddenly, the candle flame flickered, and the figure reflected on the wall also swayed, and the war Ge who looked at the note seriously looked up reluctantly, and then... Before he could turn around and run towards the door of the tomb, a violent shaking followed, and no matter how strong the Zhan Ge was determined, he was thrown towards the stone platform where the coffin was placed.

Earthquake, and still a big earthquake!!

At the same time that this sentence appeared in Zhan Ge's mind, suddenly "boom", a huge stone fell at the door of the tomb, that is the door of this tomb, weighing a thousand pounds, which is not the worst situation, because as the earth shakes more and more intensely, this thousand-year-old tomb actually began to collapse, and Zhan Ge's last memory stayed in violent shaking, and a boulder fell from above...

【095】Grandpa and grandson talk (one change)

Led by small soldiers, they went to the secret places of the X Military Region, and 26 cities and 26 military regions have set up a very special contact system to ensure that other military regions are contacted in case of emergency.

When he was in the Z City Military District, Long Zhanye had already looked for this system and tried to contact the grandfather and subordinates of the A City Military District, but for some reason the system was cut off, he thought that the system was disconnected due to the change in the last days, and the X City Military District could actually be linked to the A City Military District, which made him a little surprised in his heart.

Previous ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next Chapter

Hot search push link: All become goddess husbands, who wants a superstar system I forced the president Wen heroine to blacken [Baiyang, Yin Qingyun] After amnesia! Become a big guy in the palm of the hand [Qin Su, Road Star] My ex-boyfriend fell on me after amnesia Bumped out of the dirt wrong family [Tang Yuzhi, Chi Yunzheng] I came for your soul Sick brother has a bad heart for me Lease Lover [ABO] [Qin Zhizhou, Qiao Ran] The alpha amnesia in hand [Lancang, Jianghuai]. This actor just wants to verify

Links: Jin Yong's novel Gulong novel Liang Yusheng's novel Wen Rui'an novel Yanmei pure love light novel sports novel historical novel military novel realistic novel The wife is on, honey pet! This earth is a little fierce Transcendent Dawn Look at the present dynasty Spiritual energy is compelling Fake Prince Since 1983 Start a business, Xueba-sama, I killed myself The Great Immortal Venerable of the City Rebirth <> Taming Tales Boundless Dragon City The sword comes from the sky Within walking distance of the enemy country Find the Immortal Road The fierce beasts of the heavens