49

HomefantasyXiu ZhenmetropolisThroughOnlinescience fictionotherSelectedsinologyChinese and foreignpoetrycelebrityliteratureMy bookshelf

Home > Urban Fiction > Be born again or leap into the abyss. List of the latest chapters of Yuyu

Chapter 49

Previous Chapter ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next

♂ The editor-in-chief strongly recommended - > hot and cool article [Collect it, convenient for reading next time]

"You, you are enough, if you want to say beauty, I Li Qing can't catch up with you now!!" Li Qing, who was held in Qin Jun's arms, exploded.

Long Zhanye in the driver's seat controlled the steering wheel with one hand, learning or teasing Li Qing like Yuan Teasing Li Qing reached out to hook his beautiful jaw, raising his eyebrows to look at his delicate white face.

"Well, it's a beauty."

"Dragon War Field!!" It's rare or fried in Fuchiya!!

Along the way, the off-road vehicles driving on the zombie-infested avenue did not burst into laughter.

......

"Hmm... Sure enough, the national highway will not work!! Lying on his stomach in the car window, or Yuan gently raised an eyebrow.

I saw that the toll checkpoint of the national highway in front was full of chaotic vehicles, and I could faintly see many zombies wandering in the pile, bloodstains, bones, carrion, and stump splashed on the ground of the car, which looked shocking.

"The road below, I'll take over the drive."

[Dear friends, don't give power, don't give power, collect, branches, comments, tickets~ smash over, fish need power!! 】

【056】Where do you get cigarettes (ask for collection branches, <>nd change)

After learning that there was a big traffic jam at the national highway pass, Long Zhanye and Qin Jun exchanged them, Qin Jun started the car, turned the steering wheel, turned the car and walked back for a while, and then hung up towards a two-meter-wide asphalt road.

Compared with the zombies rampant on the national highway, this trail is obviously less crowded, except for the unobstructed passage, after walking a long way, the zombies did not see a single one.

"It's really sparsely populated." Li Qing, who changed the position of the passenger seat, was lying outside the car window and looking out, obviously since the end of the world, there have been zombies walking everywhere, and until now I have not seen zombies, but I am even more uncomfortable.

"It's a scarcity of zombies." The one sitting in the back seat corrected his words faintly, looking out the car window and into the distant fields.

The end times came early, just when the farmers sowed and planted seedlings, and now looking in the direction of the field, the rice seedlings were verdant and green, and there was no trace of the influence of the end times.

The last life of the previous life was after the harvest, people had more food on their hands, but not many people could survive, and in this life, the end of the world was early, people's food in their homes was obviously more restrained, in the face of such a situation, will there be more people who survived than in the previous life?

After the end of the world, Z City fell almost directly, and even the military district that backed it did not survive ...

Thinking about it, or Yuan's brows furrowed tightly, and a glint flashed in his eyes.

Long Zhanye was holding a map in his hand to check the route, and suddenly turned his head and saw a slightly lonely face reflected in the car window.

HomefantasyXiu ZhenmetropolisThroughOnlinescience fictionotherSelectedsinologyChinese and foreignpoetrycelebrityliteratureMy bookshelf

Home > Urban Fiction > Be born again or leap into the abyss. List of the latest chapters of Yuyu

Chapter 49

Previous ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next Chapter

♂ The editor-in-chief strongly recommended - > hot and cool article [Collect it, convenient for reading next time]

"What are you thinking?" Putting the map aside, he reached out and took the man directly into his arms.

With a faint breath, faintly carrying a breath of freshness, Long Zhanye hugged the slender person in his arms, and for some reason, there was a special sense of satisfaction in his heart.

"Uh... No, didn't think about anything. The warm and broad embrace gently hooked the corners of Yuan's mouth, and the tense body gradually relaxed.

I don't know if he was kicked into the demon ant colony in his previous life or because he practiced the exercises, or he felt that in addition to becoming more and more peaceful in his state of mind, he didn't like to contact strange people very much, but Long Zhanye was an exception, and by his side, he always felt a sense of security that made people feel at ease.

The faint smell of tobacco is the unique taste of Long Zhanye... Wait, tobacco smell?

Originally softly leaning on Long Zhanye's arms or standing up straight, then turned around and pulled the camouflage coat on the other party's body and began to groping.

"Yuanzi, what's wrong?" For Yu Yuan's abnormal behavior, Long Zhanye did not resist, allowing the white jade-like hand to groping on his body.

Soon, or Yuan turned over a box of hard box Yuxi cigarettes in the inner pocket of Long Zhanye's camouflage coat, and his eyebrows couldn't help but pick.

"Brother Long, the cigarettes from there?" Shake the box, there is obviously not much left inside, and there is a crackling sound.

"The group of people who broke into the military area last time carried it, I touched it by the way, how? Yuanzi also smokes? Putting the person back and forth in his arms and letting him lean on, Long Zhanye watched the white fingers groping on the cigarette box, and a faint smile was slightly drawn in his mouth.

"Don't smoke, just smell from you, curious." Shaking his head, or Yuan stuffed the cigarette back into the hidden pocket of the Dragon Battle Field camouflage uniform: "Smoke less, it's not good for your body."

Well...... Brother Long actually smoked again, and there was no such thing in his space... It seems that when I go to the next city, I see that the mall is going to go in and touch two handfuls, and the tobacco of cigarettes also has a great effect.

"Hmm."

[Today there is an old book pro let Yuyu two change, then come to a second change, quack 'you throw a few more branches, I have two more, the stock is very sufficient! 1】

【057】No Man's Village (Collect and Branch)

The road was unimpeded, and on the evening of sunset, the car came to a stop outside a village.

"Xiao Yuan, Brother Long, do you want to continue your journey at night?" Qin Jun was a delicate person, and although there was a village ahead, he did not carelessly drive directly inside.

When he first went to Z City to find Li Qing, because he was full of anxiety, he rushed over day and night, and he didn't think about danger at that time, and now he is afraid of a little in his heart.

If he had a way out on the road at that time, what should Xiao Qing do?