109

HomeHello, welcome to the whole novel network (www.qbxs5.cc). For mobile phone users, visit m.qbxs5.ccYou are not logged in! | Read History | Login | Register

Full Fiction NetworkHomeStackslistVideo

The search starts here...

M romance novels traverse the novel, the president of the rich family, delay in pure beauty fantasy novels, modern urban rebirth novels, fairy and martial arts overhead historyScience fiction supernatural online game novels synthesize others

Home > Delay in Pure Beauty > Rebirth or Leap into the Abyss > Section 109

default

Word color

Size

default

Scrolling screen

Previous chapterdirectoryNext chapterBookmarkVote for referrals

Be born again or leap into the abyss verse 109

Title: Reborn or Leaping into the Abyss Author: Yuyu Word count: 3042

Although the mercenary team was fortunate enough to retrieve a life, in the process of escaping, in order to avoid the zombie's pursuit, he fell down the hill, and his leg bone was seriously fractured, but after treatment, his consciousness was already a lot clearer.

"Our squad took the task issued by the safe zone, and when we went to the small village to loot supplies, when we approached the village, the life detector on the car sent out a signal that there were living people in the village, so we drove directly to the village, thinking that while searching for materials, we would also rescue the people of the village... But we are all wrong, we shouldn't let our guard down when we see the life detector reacting..." The more the team member said, the more emotional he became.

Seeing this, Taijun on the side quickly stretched out his hand and pressed it on his chest: "You have injuries on your body, don't get excited, this will aggravate your injuries, come and listen to me, inhale deeply, relax and relax."

With the assistance of Taejun, the overly excited teammate took several deep breaths before slowly calming down and speaking again. In order to ensure safety, seven members of the squad got out of the armored vehicle, leaving two members who were good at shooting to wait in the car and protect the technician... However, just when we went deep into the village, we found that the situation was not quite right, and the monks who followed the team found a very strange purple mist around them, but the team members thought that this purple mist might be a toxic gas, so they did not put it in their hearts, thinking of continuing to go deeper into the village... Suddenly, the screams of the mechanics came from the headphones, and then we all heard a very terrifying roar... Many zombies suddenly burst out from all around, and the cultivator reacted the fastest to lay down the enchantment for us to resist, but it was easily torn open by the zombies, and the sharp claws with pointed nails penetrated his chest like this..."

"I have seen the information of that cultivator, the level of all aspects is very good, whether it is formation, enchantment or talisman ability, the ability to adapt is above excellent, can tear the enchantment of the superior cultivator, really hurt the cultivator itself, the level of the zombie is mutated." Or Yuan opened his mouth lightly, and then looked at the injured man: "Have you seen clearly what is the difference between this zombie and the mutated zombie?" "Didn't

... No difference, that zombie is the same as several other zombies, with a blue and white cracked face, sharp claws, and no fangs... Perhaps it was these cultivators who would judge him as an ordinary evolutionary zombie. The man shook his head gently.