50

HomefantasyXiu ZhenmetropolisThroughOnlinescience fictionotherSelectedsinologyChinese and foreignpoetrycelebrityliteratureMy bookshelf

Home > Urban Fiction > Be born again or leap into the abyss. List of the latest chapters of Yuyu

Chapter 50

Previous Chapter ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next

♂ The editor-in-chief strongly recommended - > hot and cool article [Collect it, convenient for reading next time]

Can't help but glance at the lover beside him, Li Qing didn't understand why Qin Jun suddenly looked at him, his eyes were still so deep, and his face showed a questioning expression, and then leaned over.

Qin Jun looked at the handsome face of the man, the corners of his mouth gently hooked, and reached out to touch his head: "It's okay."

"Oh..."

"I'm not in favor of rushing at night." Long Zhanye shook his head.

As a soldier, he knows that the night is very suitable for sneaking attacks or hiding his tracks, but that is facing people, not monster-like zombies.

"I also don't agree, the action power of zombies at night is stronger than during the day, if we encounter a group of zombies halfway, it will be better for us." Or Yu Yuan shook his head.

For the end times, he believes that no one in this world knows better than he does, unless there are also people like him who are born again from the end times.

"Are we going to spend the night in that village?" Li Qing looked at the quiet village not far away, and her face showed a hint of unease.

"Only so, let's go to see the situation in the village first, I hope there won't be too many zombies." Or Yuan said, his left hand flipped, two pieces of peach wood talismans appeared in his hand, and then handed them to the two people in the front seat: "You guys take this close to your body, you can resist the zombie attack more than ten times, if you feel the wooden talisman become cold, then continue to ask me, this is painted with pool water, wait for the zombie to clean up the crystal nucleus, I will draw it for you, be careful."

The Gathering Spirit Array that he drew for Li Qing's mother last time cleared all the crystal nuclei that he had stored for more than ten days, and the peach wood talisman in his hand was only painted with the pool water of the Xianlu Pond before.

"Thank you Obuchi." Li Qing took the peach wood talisman treasure and put it into his clothes, and then put another talisman into Qin Jun's clothes.

Qin Jun drove slowly towards the village, looking guarded, afraid that zombies would emerge from a hidden place.

However, this way into the village, but very calm, let alone zombies, not even a single bug, a faint breeze blowing, the dense banyan tree in the village made a rustling sound.

"Obuchi, it's unusual here." Qin Jun held the steering wheel and looked around with a wary face, if he found that something was wrong, he would leave the car and leave.

"Well, it's very unusual." Or Yuan nodded, flipped his hand and took out a few bright long steel knives from the space: "But there is no way, today we will spend the night here, be careful after getting off the car, take advantage of the fact that it is not dark yet, let's go around and take a look."

"Don't get separated, it's safer to all act together." Picking up a long steel knife, Long Zhanye leaned against the car window and looked out: "Qin Jun, drive the car to the house with the yard, let's go there first, if there is no danger, then we will live there tonight."

"Good."

Which house with a yard is on the right side of the village, the whole house is very exquisite, it is not difficult to see that the owner is a very rich person, there are several two-story square cottages on the left and right, the car drove all the way, and there was still no trace of people or zombies.

HomefantasyXiu ZhenmetropolisThroughOnlinescience fictionotherSelectedsinologyChinese and foreignpoetrycelebrityliteratureMy bookshelf

Home > Urban Fiction > Be born again or leap into the abyss. List of the latest chapters of Yuyu

Chapter 50

Previous ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next Chapter

♂ The editor-in-chief strongly recommended - > hot and cool article [Collect it, convenient for reading next time]

The door of the courtyard was just concealed, and Qin Jun also knew it, and the speed of the car slowed down a lot when he was in front of the door, and then he pushed the iron gate with the front of the car and drove into the courtyard.

After the car stopped in the yard, Long Zhanye took a long steel knife and got out of the car first, and then he got out of the car and looked around carefully.

Not a single drop of blood, really suspicious.

"No people were found here, and no zombies were found, could it be that the people of this village discovered something wrong when the end of the world first arrived, and then all fled?" Li Qing stepped down from the car, holding the long steel knife tightly in his hand, the weight of this knife is actually a bit heavy for him who usually does not like sports, but this is a life-saving thing, even if it is heavy, he will not lose it.

"It's not impossible." Long Zhanye glanced at Li Qing and said lightly: "But now in a strange place, it's better to keep one more heart."

"Well, I see." Li Qing nodded.

Or close the door of the courtyard to prevent several people from entering the house and other people or zombies taking the opportunity to enter the yard.

Long Zhanye walked in front, or followed by Yuan, then Li Qing, and Qin Jun who walked last.

The door of the house was hidden, and Long Zhanye glanced at the few people behind him, let them be on guard, and pushed open the door of the house with the long steel knife in his hand.

There was no one in the house, and a thin layer of dust could be faintly seen on the floor, Long Zhanye walked in first, and several people followed inside, as the door of the house was closed, the outside was still quiet and strange, and the only sound was the rustle of the breeze blowing through the treetops.

"How is it possible, it's really nobody."

[Happy Mid-Autumn Festival dear ~~~~ All kinds of requests ~ Don't bully, there are branches smashing branches, no branches smashing tickets~ no tickets to evaluate~]

【058】Suspicious scratches (ask for collection, ask for branches)

Or Yuan's brows furrowed, the one in his hand flashed, put it back into the space, and then took out a set of peach wood talismans.

"It's really a little wrong, Brother Long, you and Xiaoqing and Qin Jun go to several other houses to see the situation, I will lay down a set of formations here, and leave immediately tomorrow morning."

No one here is very peaceful, which should make him feel very happy, but for some reason, his heart is always full of unease, as if something is lurking somewhere, and he doesn't know when he will pounce and drag them away...

"Good." Long Zhanye nodded, and his deep black eyes looked at or in the abyss.